Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday morning yes, and I almost certainly will tonight...and possibly tomorrow morning.
 
Not yet, but I will. Not sure what time he will get here tonight, but when he gets here I'm to pretend to be asleep, not speak and let him do . . . whatever he wants (heart beating fast)
 
Somewhat of a quickie before work and heading out of town, but yes, I had my lover bent over the side of the bed, thrusting deep inside her. I love having her scent on me all day when I'm out of town!
 
And Again

The inside of the hotel room was cool and dark. I stripped K. from her white blouse and black jeans, from her bra and boy-shorts, then laid her on the soft white sheets. I lifted her hips, slipped two pillows under her, then spread her legs in a wide V. She lay there, *watching me as I slowly stripped naked, my cock jutting out. I teased her with fingertips, dragging them over her brown skin, watching the goose bumps rise, her nipples tighten and harden, her pussy flower and open. I slipped between her thighs and pulled her to my tongue and lips, consumed her, devoured her until she was moaning and dripping. Then I rolled her onto her belly, pillows still in place, and mounted her from behind. I fucked her long, deep, and hard, grinding her and pounding her into the bed. She cried, trashing, squirming, until we came, moments apart. A hot shower, room service lunch, and then back to work. Some days life is just good.
 
I had a fling with a guy on here , and it was VERY fulfilling.. Actually Damn naughty!!... I am away from home working after all and I've not felt a human body for two weeks at least!!!
Please forgive me
 
God I hope so. I don't care how fucking tired he is from driving all day. Red halter dress and black thigh highs will get the job done. Happy birthday to him.

:devil:
 
God I hope so. I don't care how fucking tired he is from driving all day. Red halter dress and black thigh highs will get the job done. Happy birthday to him.

:devil:

wow, lucky guy and he can't be that tired after coming home to you dressed like that.
 
Yesterday and today...hopefully tomorrow, maybe a couple of times...and maybe Sunday too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top