What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhh... ran into that yesterday. Spent a bit of time watching it myself. A couple of times.




Okay, maybe three.

It's... strangely hypnotic. I've always loved hurdling. Always. Ever since... well, you know, forever.

After a long run of really busy, I took a detour and checked into a hotel instead of racing home as I had intended. I indulged a very long hot shower and then ordered room service that included a perfectly grilled garlicky NY strip steak, roasted red taters, crisp baby asparagus, and for dessert a beautiful berry and whipped cream covered molten fudge chocolate cake.

Belly warm and full, and me smelling of fancy schmancy orange jasmine hotel soap, I snuggled into a pile of pillows and cushions in the window seat and just silently admired the sparkling view for a while.

Life will of course impatiently tackle me when I get home...but for tonight, I'm just going to sit, sit, and breathe. For everything that isn't...there is SO much more that is. It is good to just stop and remeber that sometimes.

C_in_C makes sweet self-care to herself! :D
 
Happening upon a quirky new sandwich shop-cum-lunchroom-cum-deli . Having lunch there. Delicious, friendly, and fantastic value for money. Repeat visits will be made, with other humans in tow.
 
Happening upon a quirky new sandwich shop-cum-lunchroom-cum-deli . Having lunch there. Delicious, friendly, and fantastic value for money. Repeat visits will be made, with other humans in tow.
Well, yeahhh... If you came that many times during lunch all by yourself, having "other humans in tow" should turn into a fabulous orgy! :eek:
 
Him joining me for my afternoon nap I was having to try and overcome my headache. Was a wonderful luxury sleeping in each other's arms on a Saturday afternoon.:cattail:

Catalina:rose:
 
Happening upon a quirky new sandwich shop-cum-lunchroom-cum-deli . Having lunch there. Delicious, friendly, and fantastic value for money. Repeat visits will be made, with other humans in tow.

Well, yeahhh... If you came that many times during lunch all by yourself, having "other humans in tow" should turn into a fabulous orgy! :eek:

You have a one-track mind SW, you old perv :D
Talk about stating the obvious... :rolleyes:
 
Unotelly!!!

Fuck you Hulu, US Netflix, and all the rest of you who tried to keep your videos away from me because of my Canuckness!!!
 
Unotelly!!!

Fuck you Hulu, US Netflix, and all the rest of you who tried to keep your videos away from me because of my Canuckness!!!

Sweet! I'm moving, just so I can say "fuck you!" to a tech company!!!

Wait. You've been saying fuck you to a lot of tech companies lately.
 
So the pup I was dating last fall who cut contact in a most cowerdly way randomly text me on Thursday. The who conversation really did put a smile on my face.

The teasing/flirting/mild dirty talk all day Friday made me giggle.

The early morning sex talk Saturday morning helped to get me off (which is difficult for me to do alone so big smile)

The fact that he stopped returning texts late this morning I can't help but laugh at.

I wonder what's to come, if anything. He was a pretty good kisser, and great conversations. Hell, I'd just enjoy having a beer and kicking it with the fellow.

Boys can be so silly. :rolleyes:
 
That sounds like a perfect evening. Relax and enjoy, life will be ready to tackle you when you get home but just enjoy the halftime show :)

Was so good I extended it a bit more. :)

C_in_C makes sweet self-care to herself! :D

And takin my sweet time doing it! D
~

Feeling a bit spoiled tonight and I am just enjoying it! :D
 
Last edited:
Feeling the soreness and liking the bruises and welts he has gifted me with over the last couple of days and nights.:cattail:

Catalina:rose:
 
One smile/laugh post this morning, and two POs, over in the other thread in a moment. I'm going to put them both in one post, though, so I don't screw up my post ratio between these two. ;)

Statue of Liberty gave me orgasm

A WOMAN in love with the Statue of Liberty has paid the landmark a return visit — and said touching it gave her an ORGASM.

Shop worker Amanda Whittaker, 27, flew to New York last week to spend quality time with her beloved “Libby”. And she said: “It was like lightning between us. It was sexually and emotionally fulfilling. Libby satisfies my lovemaking needs.”

Amanda told The Sun in March how she had turned her Leeds home into a shrine to the statue. She has a rare condition called objectum sexuality, which makes her fall for inanimate objects.

+_+_+_+_+

Amanda wants her condition seen as “another kind of sexuality” — like being straight or gay. Her first love was a drum kit and she has felt urges for flags. But she said: “None compares to my passion and lust for Libby.”

She even wants to marry the statue. She said: “I’m not weird, just unusual. I see a different side to objects."​

Yeah, there's more at the Sun story, linked (as usual) through the headline above.
 
I feel there is a conspiracy about,

Recently my wife is divorcing me, so I have joined Fetlife, and have met quite a few people. Now I am submissive, I like to be spanked. And do love to give a willing ass a good spanking. However: why is everybody trying to turn me into a SISSY?!?

I'm a guy I'm built like a hockey player and yes after a couple sessions my ass, balls and crotch are shaved bare and women want me in Pink Panties!

It's hilarious! Why couldn't this happen when I was 26. I'm 59 and people want me in panties!

If you don't see this as hilarious I don't know what.
 
It's hilarious! Why couldn't this happen when I was 26. I'm 59 and people want me in panties!

Ah, in the words of Mr Dylan, "The times, they are a changin'"...enjoy your new found popularity and good fortune, and the less repressed society we find ourselves in:rose:...not to mention the marvel of internet to allow easier connections.:D

Catalina:cattail:
 
Ah, in the words of Mr Dylan, "The times, they are a changin'"...enjoy your new found popularity and good fortune, and the less repressed society we find ourselves in:rose:...not to mention the marvel of internet to allow easier connections.:D

Catalina:cattail:

Why thank you Catalina at least somebody is reading my poor missives.
 
SHE MIGHT BE HOME BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A Reporter’s Failed Attempt To Sandbag Connie Schultz
Sahil Kapur July 18, 2012, 9:48 AM 66821

A conservative blogger’s recent attempt to sandbag Pulitzer Prize-winning syndicated columnist Connie Schultz proved to be an epic failure — and the only thing saving him from public embarrassment is Schultz’s own grace.

The story begins on July 9, says Schultz, when she received an email from the inquiring reporter, who promptly misspelled the name of the author, former columnist for the Cleveland Plain-Dealer, and winner of the 2004 Pulitzer for commentary:

Dear Ms. Shultz,

We are doing an expose on journalists in the elite media who socialize with
elected officials they are assigned to cover. We have found numerous photos
of you with Sen. Sherrod Brown. In one of them, you appear to be hugging
him.

Care to comment?​
Uh oh, you might think. Soon she’ll have to defend herself from allegations of being overly cozy with a subject she reports on. Well — not quite.

On July 10, she replied with this:

Dear Mr. [Name Deleted]:

I am surprised you did not find a photo of me kissing U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown
so hard he passes out from lack of oxygen. He’s really cute.

He’s also my husband.

You know that, right?

Connie Schultz.​
Brown and Schultz have been married since 2004, as even a cursory Google search or glance through either one’s Wikipedia page would show. She recounted the amusing tale on Facebook and noted that as of Tuesday she hadn’t received a response.

Reached by TPM, Schultz preferred not to name the blogger or publication.

“I figure he’s an intern, as his name didn’t show up on the web site he represented,” she wrote in an email. “You know us liberal moms: I want to give him a chance to learn the right lessons from this, which isn’t going to happen if I out him.”​
I linked the original story, just because, but I posted the whole thing so y'all could enjoy it more easily. :)
 
Spending the better part of the day with an old friend :) It is nice to catch up on girl talk and the life things that go on in our lives!
 
His taking a pic of my butt....I only look in a mirror for a few seconds a couple of times a year and had figured my butt would no longer be looking as good as it once did, but damn, was I surprised to see it hadn't begun to droop or look as old as I feel some days.:D

Catalina:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top