Any guys into frottage?

oh, i do too, so lovely to have the feeling of cum shooting on my cock so hot and slick and all in my fingers too!
 
fun times...

My fantsy would be us sitting face to face, legs intertwined so that or cocks would be forced together, the place would have to be very warm/hot and very humid so that our sweat would dripping and lubing us up, as we take turn jacking each other off, our hands would be gropping each other, our touges dancing in each other mouths, then licking and kissing down each other necks, our hands trying to grab on to each other and force us closer. Our cocks at full attention covered in pre cumm and sweat, and every so often we would seperate from embrace long enough to suck each other a few times before sliding back onto each other, just our moans and panting as the anticpation grows between us, and when the feeling of cumming is about to hit us both, we lock our hands aound each others cocks and drive the feeling to the brink, our mouths tightly sealed around our lips, sweat pouring down our faces our embrace holding each other just enough not to slide off our backs, we make sure to to whisper or pant to each other as we are getting closer, giving eachother gruntal cues to speed up or hold off, as the momnet comes our cocks unleashing massive jets of hot cumm onto each others stomaches, chest and neck, not wanting to waste our fruits of our passion, we take turn licking each other clean as we try and catching our breaths, we embrace again tasting our cumm from our mouths, in a kiss that would seem to last for hours, we collaspe onto the bed, holding to one another not wanting the sesantion to end...
 
Last edited:

Lovely !

My best experience was with a trans gender person. I admit I paid, so yearned for the experience. Must have kissed every part of her, including rimming, She kept me on edge for so long. We had started with kissing then frotting. As I got closer I fumbled like a drowning man to put our cocks back together. She was very hard, but did not come, I did massively over her belly and then cock.
Oh a pic :

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e78c6904c508ccf44b9cdee51333ca96/tumblr_opb4sq72cn1t7htj4o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
interesting....I travel too and share that interest!

Met a guy on Skype like me - zero experience with guys. But we sure figured out how badly we wanted to stroke for each other...some amazing orgasms.

Fast forward a month and I finally am on business in his city so this is happening.

Since I don't fire ropes of cum, I will be on top, ready to flow my cum all over his cock head, and then use it as lube, & watch him squirt shot after shot of his cum all over himself and my hand. Can't wait.
 
Sounds great

I rubbed cocks with a guy once, but there was no cum. Really messy sticky frottage would be fucking amazing.
 
Back
Top