"Women Who Love Bi Men" Fan Club

What a nice thread. To be able to enjoy, a cock, a cunt, a breast, a scrotum, to share all that with a woman who loves to watch, play, participate.....Nothing could be fina (apologies to Carolina).

My wife and I can fuck each other, fuck a friend, watch each other, ogle beauty of all sorts in the park, or a restaurant. She especially loves to watch me suck a cock and to be sucked off.

I feel sorry for the people who cut half the world out of their erotic musings. Why?

Last edited:
SwitchyBi said:
What a nice thread. To be able to enjoy, a cock, a cunt, a breast, a scrotum, to share all that with a woman who loves to watch, play, participate.....Nothing could be fina (apologies to Carlolina).

My wife and I can fuck each other, fuck a friend, watch each other, ogle beauty of all sorts in the park, or a restaurant. She especially loves to watch me suck a cock and to be sucked off.

I feel sorry for the people who cut half the world out of their erotic musings. Why?

We agree.

to my bi-queer man

and all bi men (i only wish that he were in a position to read this at the moment...)

from a poem:

pressingly whispered: have you? could you? would you?
yes! moaned longingly in reply

yes! yes! yes! i hunger -
sharing as you suck another’s cock
placing a small but forceful hand on your back and neck
on top of his, thus participating
while i, other hand to clit, revel
in that exchange of male energy and power

and in answer to a letter from him, this is an extension of the love poem just quoted:

i understand your desire for male energy and i too desire to see it fulfilled. when you and i find that man to share together I will revel in (as you ask) guiding his mouth to your cock, and if his ass is inviting, putting on the gloves, lubing his ass for you, securing the condom on your cock, watching you as you fuck him, playing with your ass as you thrust inside of him, and when you are both sated, holding you and him tightly in a mutual embrace...

~ Justine

Poetry

Beautiful words NeonFlux.

Sincerely,

sissyjeri

Last edited:
Thank you 'neonflux'... a beautiful pearl dopped in amber oil, were your words to me... " A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou." (plus a friend with a swollen member of course)

Switchy

i have tried long and hard to find an online friend.. who is a bi male. Everyone I talk to claims not to be.... but if you ever look at bi m4m chat rooms they are always packed! I would love to find a guy who would like to tell me about hs experiences and maybe even show a little cam action..... oh ....only in my dreams!!!!

cherrypi28 said:
i have tried long and hard to find an online friend.. who is a bi male. Everyone I talk to claims not to be.... but if you ever look at bi m4m chat rooms they are always packed! I would love to find a guy who would like to tell me about hs experiences and maybe even show a little cam action..... oh ....only in my dreams!!!!

Hell, i'm a bi-curious guy that would love to chat with a woman who likes bi-men. Are you on yahoo messenger?

:kiss: and a ;) SwitchyBi

and to you also, sissyjeri - if i were your gf, would gladly dress in drag and pack to match your lovely lingerie (as I will for my sweet bi man, you know)

SwitchyBi said:
Thank you 'neonflux'... a beautiful pearl dopped in amber oil, were your words to me... " A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou." (plus a friend with a swollen member of course)

Switchy

Last edited:
Back at you "neonflux" you definitely have a word with my ways. Poetry is its own reward...
Switchy

thank you - will be submitting more soon...

SwitchyBi said:
Back at you "neonflux" you definitely have a word with my ways. Poetry is its own reward...
Switchy

Dear neonflux
Read your "new poem" and was deeply moved to express my appreciation. Stepping outside my accustomed flippant mask for a moment: I thank you. The congery of images resonates and evokes experiences from within. Good poetry passes on experience not just narration or dialogue or emotion and by George, neon, you did it for me: lovers past, shared desire, conjoined spirit, rutting lust, bisexual windows.....
Please keep writing and posting....

SwitchyBi

Last edited:
I don't have a yahoo or msn chat experience yet, but would like to chat with a lady who likes bi men.

cherrypi28 said:

stingostation said:
I don't have a yahoo or msn chat experience yet, but would like to chat with a lady who likes bi men.

we could definatly chat through mail on here if that works for you! :nana:

So Goooooood

I've been bi-curios for years. I'v tried to get my wife to accept this, at least in a MMF threesome. But, I can't get her to accept the bi, or the threesome. I would think that most women would love it. Good for you ....stand by your man!

horndognslutpup said:
I hope I'm not in trouble for repeating any earlier threads, but I just had to say that as a married woman I'm ecstatic that my hubby is bi-curious and wants to try the real thing! Are there more women like me out there who think that watching men suck and fuck each other is amazingly hot? Is your husband or boyfriend curious and wants to try, or already has and is convinced he loves it? What do YOU like most about watching/helping them? Ladies, please let me know! To all our bi husbands and boyfriends, we LOVE you and the sex you love to have with us and other men! We ARE your biggest fans!

cherry pie

You are beautiful and very open-minded. Are you involved with a bi man, or are you just curious? There should be more women like you! On a personal level, I prefer women, but am really craving a MMF experience.

cherrypi28 said:
we could definatly chat through mail on here if that works for you! :nana:

cherrypi28 said:

Cum to Vermont.... we don't bite! ;)

march13 said:
You are beautiful and very open-minded. Are you involved with a bi man, or are you just curious? There should be more women like you! On a personal level, I prefer women, but am really craving a MMF experience.

why thank you so very much!!! I am not involved with a bi man... my husband is repulsed by the idea. Hes a phobe! I love men who are able to explore their desires without regret... makes for the perfect sexual experiences in my opinion! I would love to get to know you guys! I am out of town for the next couple of days, but cant wait to get back and see what we can find to discuss!!!! :devil:

Vermont huh??? Thats not too far away!!! ;)

To SwitchyBi

:kiss: to you - thank you very, very much. :)

and i will (keep writing and posting)...

P.S., have I told you how much I adore your handle?

SwitchyBi said:
Dear neonflux
Read your "new poem" and was deeply moved to express my appreciation. Stepping outside my accustomed flippant mask for a moment: I thank you. The congery of images resonates and evokes experiences from within. Good poetry passes on experience not just narration or dialogue or emotion and by George, neon, you did it for me: lovers past, shared desire, conjoined spirit, rutting lust, bisexual windows.....
Please keep writing and posting....

SwitchyBi

:)

Wow. All these beautiful, affectionate bi girls and guys in here. I'd love to find friends among you who live nearby, so we can go find the cute guys and girls together! That's what I'd call a friend! :D

neonflux said:
:kiss: to you - thank you very, very much. :)

and i will (keep writing and posting)...

P.S., have I told you how much I adore your handle?
Thank you 'neonflux' I am reading all your 'stuff' now.

I can relate...

My girlfriend has been trying to get me to be with a guy for awhile.When we went to an alternative club one night to visit some friends it turned her on so much to see guys with each other.Very hot....

hi linda

Would love to know the names of the films you saw. I really enjoy tasteful bisexual erotica. Unfortunately it seems rare and difficult to find quality.

Thanks!

I love bi women who like bi men!

LindaL said:
Well, my girlfriend and I wish our husbands would interact together sexually in front of us. We both agree it would be a big turnon for us to see it.

But they are not so inclined. And that's ok. We gals didn't get involved together to please them, we did it to please ourselves. And I know I would have resented being pressured to do something I didn't want to do, so there it is.

My husband has gone so far as to purchase DVDs showing couples having sex together, including the guys playing together, because I asked him to, and he knows it turns me on. He'll watch them with me, and will encourage me to enjoy those scenes of guy on guy on girl, etc.

Still, it would be nice to see in real life...............

Back