What did you do in the nude recently?

Currently bathing ( in the nude obviously) but my last thing in the nude was early morning sex with my wife before work this morning. I’m not a morning person but she knows how to change my mood. Unfortunately I had to get dressed for some meetings so couldn’t stay naked.
 
I haven't worn any clothing in eight days now, so everything I have done is in the nude!
 
Oh lordy

Took the dog out in the back yard for 20 minutes to TCB. It was 25 degrees F with a breeze, still snow underfoot, and I got lit up by a couple of cars driving down the street. Doubt they saw me but you never know. Not gonna say it was a huge turnon, and it certainly did nothing for Mrs who isn't even aware of it, but it felt good all the same.
 
There was a new block of flats built behind us late last year and there is a guy who justs stands on his balcony every evening, smoking and staring over endlessly. His balcony is directly opposite our bedroom window though about 30m away and just to check if he was staring I waved at him at Christmas and he waved back and blew me a kiss, lol.

About 2 weeks ago I started leaving the curtains open and undressing in front of him and when nude move around, turning etc so he can see me x this really turns me on and I did it again tonight x I wish he could see me when I'm laying on my bed playing x I think he is Polish or Russian x x x
 
Walked naked to my balcony in broad daylight. Stood there for two minutes and came back in with a wet pussy.
 
Had a very hot and passionate night of sex with my husband culminating in him taking me anally:kiss:
 
Browning Lit!

HA! Naked right now and browsing LIT forums! Probably will write a few thousand more words in my next story before long!
 
I showered and put on my pj top. Quickly became hot and got naked and sexted my boyfriend (lives abroad).. we wanted some skype sex... he asked me to get butter... when we were skyping my dog came around and started licking me... all covered in butter by the way.. i think my bf knew what would happen... he moaned and urged me on.. you could say the sofa was wet afterwards... damn it was a good cum... a rough warm long tounge is amazing.. phfff... i feel really bad...
 
I waited until everyone was gone this morning quickly undressed and got in bed naked, staring at myself in the full length mirror. I spread my legs and start playing with myself. I ended up using a couple of toys but it was much needed fun.
 
Walked early this morning at the park for about an hour in the nude and listened to Kisses in the Rain on Sirius radio. Very relaxing!
 
Trying to get outta bed so ive kicked the duvet off, I sleep naked for reasons I don't know so with the cool air my breasts are calling for hands... A dangerous thing since im trying to start my day.
 
Back
Top