Ironic Dirty Talk

I have this idea for a story about about a guy with a female friend who are talking, alone or maybe in a group, and she at some point imitates dirty talk as some kind of joke, and it turns the guy on. Anyone done a story like this before?

maker her a foreign student for whom English is not her native language, so she doesn't know what she thinks is ordinary conversation is turning him on.

I could see that. She is just teasing him, pretending to be all sexy and horny, and talking like the filthiest slut imaginable, but she's really just kidding. But the dude gets so turned on that he can't control himself.

maker her a foreign student for whom English is not her native language, so she doesn't know what she thinks is ordinary conversation is turning him on.

If a non-native speaker, she could be the "victim" of an unscrupulous ESL teacher. Like the Tracey Ullman character in the movie "Plenty", who is bored and enjoys teaching her students to be inappropriate. (Kinda the Monty Python Hungarian-Enlish dictionary personified.)

Lisa Ann

If a non-native speaker, she could be the "victim" of an unscrupulous ESL teacher. Like the Tracey Ullman character in the movie "Plenty", who is bored and enjoys teaching her students to be inappropriate. (Kinda the Monty Python Hungarian-Enlish dictionary personified.)

Lisa Ann

That reminds me of the clueless dinner theatre actress from the Benny Hill Show reading the lines,

"What is THIS thing called, Love?

Eh, that would be a different story, though. There, the girl seems like she's being taken advantage of. I'd rather the girl know what she's saying and the guy just can't control himself.

Eh, that would be a different story, though. There, the girl seems like she's being taken advantage of. I'd rather the girl know what she's saying and the guy just can't control himself.

unwind, we're just bouncing around ideas.

that would be a tremendous tease with only one likely result. more of a vignette rather than a story.

it seems like a good scene to interrupt before anything happens, say, a friend arrives to be the ultimate third wheel. if it were a vignette, I'd use it that way, with tension running high with a hint that more is on the horizon.

Back