What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this headache to stop for an entire 24 hours. That would be incredibly lovely.

Other things.

To reach out and feel her fingers, her hand. To trace up her arm with my hand, with my lips close behind. To move from her shoulder to her neck and feel her head tilt ever so slightly, ever so invitingly to one side. To move my hand to the other side of her body as my mouth reaches her ear lobe and bites ever so slightly on it. To move to where she hears me breathe, with the passion growing with each electric second, and to whisper in her ear: "You are mine. I am yours."

I am desperate for my IT guru to fix the sorry mess with my Internet. I'm actually timing how long some of my posts take. Longest so far - 12 minutes. Shortest 30 seconds. :mad:

I am desperate for my IT guru to fix the sorry mess with my Internet. I'm actually timing how long some of my posts take. Longest so far - 12 minutes. Shortest 30 seconds. :mad:

Argh! Frustrating -- and not in the right way. I hope for you that does get fixed soon.

To stretch my body behind her body so she feels my breath against the back of her neck. To reach around and caress her body while kissing and biting her neck and pressing my mid-section against her backside. To feel her push back against me. To wrap a leg over her and feel her grab my thigh, urging me to roll over on top of her.

To listen to her breathing. To listen to her sighs. To listen to her moans and her sweet begging for more.

To taste you upon my lips and take you to that most wonderful of places, hearing your mewls of delight echoing in my ear....

My eyes consumed by you as I bring my lips to you, the ever so soft touch of my attentive lips, placing gentle, sensual butterfly kisses upon your creamy neck. A slight whimper from your lips as I sensually tend to your growing needs and desires, the magic of my lips stirring a deep emotion within as you fall under my spell once more. Fingers lightly tracing the curve of your body through the fabric of your cotton top, lips following as I watch your eyes grow stormy, the suggestively bite down upon your bottom lip so telling, the obvious anticipation building as you watch me fall to my knees.

The slight ruffle of your short skirt, the material pushed up further against your toned thighs, my fingers slipping between your legs, lightly brushing against the gusset of your skimpy lace panties. Stroking, teasing and tantalizing, your breathing becoming deeper and heavier as you eyes glaze further in a stormy haze of lust and desire. My attentive lips kissing your inner thighs as they edge towards your increasing aching flower, excited juices slowly seeping into the lace material as my fingers trace the contours of your quivering pussy lips beneath, gently back and forth. Your scent fueling my desires, becoming stronger as I slowly hook my finger beneath your damp panties, peeling them to one side as I tease my mouth close to your aching desire. My breath hot against you as I tease you for that bit more, sensing you rest back on your forearms, the husky "Please" escaping your lips in a whimper as you beg me to take what is mine, the sheer thought of my mouth, my tongue already causing you to throb with eager anticipation.

And then that moment, the sudden yet sensually sensation of my mouth upon you, my tongue lapping and dipping between your drenched folds, the taste of your nectar trickling and seeping into my mouth. So pleasurable, as you throw your head back, your eyes closing as you lose yourself to the expert attention of my mouth that pleasures your pussy in a way that has you crawling up the wall in sheer ecstasy, the rhythmic motion of each circle of my tongue, lapping licking and sucking. Teasing and toying, finding each magical spot and building you up just to the point of no return only to change tact enough for that feeling to subside, the next impending delight returning with double the intensity, building once more, again and again. Your heart pounding in your ears, your body feeling hotter by the second as your mewls of pleasures gradually turn into pants and deep moans as the pleasure takes hold, commanding you to the point of control. I yearn to feel those wild sensations rippling through you, so intense as I tease my tongue back and forth, from your weeping cunt to your engorged, sensitive bud that pulses under the magic of my mouth. The intensity building once more, you close your eyes, panting, whimpering as you grip the bedsheets tightly between your fingers, fighting the urge as you teeter on the edge of sheer ecstasy once more, the impending dark inky abyss swirling below. Your body spasms and jerking as you feel your mind melt and your body finally submit, letting go to that feeling that explodes through your wonderful body. Your pleasure rippling through every inch of you, a magical wave that cascades over you, consuming your mind, every feeling is heightened for that magical moment, the sudden taste of your true desire upon my lips...

To taste you upon my lips and take you to that most wonderful of places, hearing your mewls of delight echoing in my ear....

My eyes consumed by you as I bring my lips to you, the ever so soft touch of my attentive lips, placing gentle, sensual butterfly kisses upon your creamy neck. A slight whimper from your lips as I sensually tend to your growing needs and desires, the magic of my lips stirring a deep emotion within as you fall under my spell once more. Fingers lightly tracing the curve of your body through the fabric of your cotton top, lips following as I watch your eyes grow stormy, the suggestively bite down upon your bottom lip so telling, the obvious anticipation building as you watch me fall to my knees.

The slight ruffle of your short skirt, the material pushed up further against your toned thighs, my fingers slipping between your legs, lightly brushing against the gusset of your skimpy lace panties. Stroking, teasing and tantalizing, your breathing becoming deeper and heavier as you eyes glaze further in a stormy haze of lust and desire. My attentive lips kissing your inner thighs as they edge towards your increasing aching flower, excited juices slowly seeping into the lace material as my fingers trace the contours of your quivering pussy lips beneath, gently back and forth. Your scent fueling my desires, becoming stronger as I slowly hook my finger beneath your damp panties, peeling them to one side as I tease my mouth close to your aching desire. My breath hot against you as I tease you for that bit more, sensing you rest back on your forearms, the husky "Please" escaping your lips in a whimper as you beg me to take what is mine, the sheer thought of my mouth, my tongue already causing you to throb with eager anticipation.

And then that moment, the sudden yet sensually sensation of my mouth upon you, my tongue lapping and dipping between your drenched folds, the taste of your nectar trickling and seeping into my mouth. So pleasurable, as you throw your head back, your eyes closing as you lose yourself to the expert attention of my mouth that pleasures your pussy in a way that has you crawling up the wall in sheer ecstasy, the rhythmic motion of each circle of my tongue, lapping licking and sucking. Teasing and toying, finding each magical spot and building you up just to the point of no return only to change tact enough for that feeling to subside, the next impending delight returning with double the intensity, building once more, again and again. Your heart pounding in your ears, your body feeling hotter by the second as your mewls of pleasures gradually turn into pants and deep moans as the pleasure takes hold, commanding you to the point of control. I yearn to feel those wild sensations rippling through you, so intense as I tease my tongue back and forth, from your weeping cunt to your engorged, sensitive bud that pulses under the magic of my mouth. The intensity building once more, you close your eyes, panting, whimpering as you grip the bedsheets tightly between your fingers, fighting the urge as you teeter on the edge of sheer ecstasy once more, the impending dark inky abyss swirling below. Your body spasms and jerking as you feel your mind melt and your body finally submit, letting go to that feeling that explodes through your wonderful body. Your pleasure rippling through every inch of you, a magical wave that cascades over you, consuming your mind, every feeling is heightened for that magical moment, the sudden taste of your true desire upon my lips...

all of that ;)

Stroking, teasing and tantalizing, your breathing becoming deeper and heavier as your eyes glaze further in a stormy haze of lust and desire - <riveting>.

Craving her and only her to do absolutely everything I want her to do, to have her eyes look up at me always on the cusp of what's going to be asked of her next she's wondering if she'll do it hoping she will knowing she must. So much to give her and her to me. But only in this way do I completely desire her.

Oh.... YESSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back