*bites lip in anticipation*

Tasty

Thank you, you're very kind! :)

Well, I have tasted myself and I think I taste all right...but the only other person around here that can offer any input on that would be Ace. He might poke his head in and offer his thoughts ;)

Oh I'll poke in my tongue, head, fingers, or anything I can just to get another chance to taste sweet Fawn again. Gents and ladies her girl essence is the epitome of sexy. I use to beg her to come on my tongue.... and she would sometimes oblige. Why this sexy bitch won't sell her panties on the internet is beyond me... but I like that I have a few of them for memory sake... that is not an open invitation to ask her for them... I had to provide hours of oral servitude just to earn a pair. I call it a win win situation:D

Oh I'll poke in my tongue, head, fingers, or anything I can just to get another chance to taste sweet Fawn again. Gents and ladies her girl essence is the epitome of sexy. I use to beg her to come on my tongue.... and she would sometimes oblige. Why this sexy bitch won't sell her panties on the internet is beyond me... but I like that I have a few of them for memory sake... that is not an open invitation to ask her for them... I had to provide hours of oral servitude just to earn a pair. I call it a win win situation:D

D'aww, shucks Ace...you always think of just what to say to make me blush. Or flush. ;)

Thank you, you're very kind! :)

Well, I have tasted myself and I think I taste all right...but the only other person around here that can offer any input on that would be Ace. He might poke his head in and offer his thoughts ;)

Wow...that sounds just as I imagined...heavenly...thanks for the description Ace! You lucky bastard!

Found one I meant to post, but forgot to! Naughty me :D

This is about as much of my abdomen as I will show, thanks to surgical scars. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

Sexy! I am sure the rest is just as fabulous.

lucky is better than good

Wow...that sounds just as I imagined...heavenly...thanks for the description Ace! You lucky bastard!

Fawn and I spent many hours trying to figure out if I could lick her dry. Based on that picture of her fingers you can guess how the research went. Never had more fun researching a mutual topic of interest though;)

Sexy earthy sweet salty gooey fun..

Well since lit rules say I can't show what is between my thighs, you'll have to settle on seeing the end result on my fingers ;)

I am sure that it must be heavenly between your thighs.
You have lovely fingers too, can I lick them ?

Please !

May I clean them for you?

I am sure that it must be heavenly between your thighs.
You have lovely fingers too, can I lick them ?

Please !

Apparently the line for finger licking is growing! ;)

Still very sexy girl.

You look fantastic!:heart:

Aww, you are very sweet, thank you for such kind and generous words! :)

Been awhile since I've posted here but lurking daily. Always sexy fawn.

It's nice of you to lurk! Glad I keep you coming back ;)

So I went shopping the other day and bought myself a few new things, then snapped some photos...what do you think? ;)

Attachments

• blacksatin-front.jpg
    blacksatin-front.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 303
  • whitelace-ass.jpg
    whitelace-ass.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 669
  • green-front.jpg
    green-front.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 660
  • redblack-wet.jpg
    redblack-wet.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 372
Aww Joe, you spoil me so with your generous compliments ;) :kiss:

Generous? How many times do I have to tell you I speak the truth only. It is very easy to compliment you because you are such a gorgeous woman sweetie....sooooo easy to compliment :heart:

Generous? How many times do I have to tell you I speak the truth only. It is very easy to compliment you because you are such a gorgeous woman sweetie....sooooo easy to compliment :heart:

D'awwwww. I don't know what to say, other than you're an utter and complete sweetheart :kiss: :heart:

Nice, artistic and very arousing. Beauty!

Thank you! I don't think I have seen you here before...welcome to my little thread! :)

V ery very sexy pics...although they could have been cropped a little less on top. ;)

Back