*bites lip in anticipation*

So took this at a wedding I attended this weekend...it was sneakily done while nobody happened to be looking ;)

That's a nice smile! How come I look creepy when I try? Now, you've captured the view we have when we try to look into your eyes but there are... distracting elements. That look awesome. Just saying.

I really enjoyed looking at how you took some sneaky cleavage shots during that wedding ;) You are such a sexy girl! :kiss:

Been a long week of running all over the Northwest! Finally home, though I have a long weekend before me and a busy week re-fencing pastures coming.

But I went out to a BBQ with some friends tonight and to watch the Blazers game. Managed to snap this little shot ;)

Attachments

• cleavage-5-2.jpg
    cleavage-5-2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,441
Been a long week of running all over the Northwest! Finally home, though I have a long weekend before me and a busy week re-fencing pastures coming.

But I went out to a BBQ with some friends tonight and to watch the Blazers game. Managed to snap this little shot ;)

And it's a sexy-fucking-shot. :kiss: :rose: ;)

Very sexy picture.

Grill wasn't the only thing smokin hot;)

Back at a hotel because the power is out at my house, boo! And before you think I can't live without power, my husband had to finish a bunch of work tonight, so we had to go someplace.

So I have a nice, big, jetted tub at my disposal again until tomorrow morning! :D

Just a little peek-a-boo as I climb out of the bathtub (quite literally) ;)

Attachments

• ass5-3.jpg
    ass5-3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 340
Jet tubs are always fun! ;) Nice pic too!

Hehehe...I know you have experience to back up that statement ;)

Your bathtub is so big that you need to climb out? :D

The one at the hotel was, yes! It was quite deep :)

i hope you made good use of those jets

I mainly just used them to relax and help work out a tight muscle in my shoulder. I was tired :)

Nice peek-a-boo!

Thank you! :)

Peek a boo I see you;)

Hehe, I see you too ru! ;)

Very sneaky... very sexy hee hee
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1450434&d=1398752643
Bet that was a fun little thrill ;)

Always glad to see you obs!! Happy you liked the pic ;)

Well since lit rules say I can't show what is between my thighs, you'll have to settle on seeing the end result on my fingers ;)

Attachments

• wetfingers.jpg
    wetfingers.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 549
Back