Story and not an "idea only".

As the forum slug says, this forum is for feedback on stories already posted to the Lit. story file. The Web site has parameters on the material it permits to be posted to Literotica, and by posting straight to the forum you circumvent their privilege as well as the efforts of those authors using the approved posting process. Submit your story to Literotica, and when it posts come back here to ask for feedback and I'm sure there will be those who will provide feedback. If you want to change your story then, you can always do a substitute edit.

As the forum slug says, this forum is for feedback on stories already posted to the Lit. story file. The Web site has parameters on the material it permits to be posted to Literotica, and by posting straight to the forum you circumvent their privilege as well as the efforts of those authors using the approved posting process. Submit your story to Literotica, and when it posts come back here to ask for feedback and I'm sure there will be those who will provide feedback. If you want to change your story then, you can always do a substitute edit.

Well, yes and no. The AH, GB and other forums are not moderated and this forum used to be only 'lightly moderated' (now apparently only policed by you as gauleiter without portfolio).

The Lit parameters specifically cover postings to the lit site, where the site has legal and professional responsibilities.

If the egregious misuse of this forum by scouries , together with his hotlinking, remains acceptable to Lit then your post is clearly wrong in principle. The hypocrisy you now push is not followed by the site's owners and you scare newbies. Get off your high-horse.

ender27, it is regarded as common courtesy here that posts before publication should be fairly short, a couple of paragraphs or so seems standard. You have a load of return breaks that make your post appear long but you started by saying you had a scenario, perfectly acceptable, then sort of drifted into a story. That costs money.

I'm not admin, Elfin. And apparently a moderator is here enough to have evidenced what I posted and to have deleted the material from the OP. So, as usual, you're full of backbiting gas, Elfin.

I'm not admin, Elfin. And apparently a moderator is here enough to have evidenced what I posted and to have deleted the material from the OP. So, as usual, you're full of backbiting gas, Elfin.

No, you miss my point entirely.

The site owners have every right to delete any post they want to. The fact they are frequently inconsistent is their undisputed right.

My gripe is that you feel empowered to try to lay down the law, as if blessed, rather than being an helpful member of the thread.

Wouldn't surprise me if you had sent 'report post' to further your aims.

P.S. to add that the site, and you, seem to ignore the disgrace of writers who post links to other sites for their stories because 'they have not been posted yet on Lit'

This is totally unacceptable to me - but no bleep from you.

Last edited:
P.S. to add that the site, and you, seem to ignore the disgrace of writers who post links to other sites for their stories because 'they have not been posted yet on Lit'

This is totally unacceptable to me - but no bleep from you.

Bullshit. I do this frequently--whenever someone else hasn't done it already.

You are really a mess, Elfin. I suggest therapy.

I know its a rule and I won't break it myself, but I could care less if anyone else does. All the crap scouries pulls here including malware infected links and hot linking in general and nothing is ever done, why the hell should I care if someone posts a few paragraphs of a story here?

Hell no one is supposed to post a pic in a thread that has a cock in it, yet there are hundreds of posters who's av is a cock so every time they post there's a big ole cock staring at you:rolleyes:

I'm sure the post was reported because admin is too busy doing.....whatever it is they do while the site is in shambles to see it on their own.

Its a shame the posters here have to enforce the sites rules when they proven time and again they stick to none of them anyway.

For the record, no I did not report the post. What I did was let the OP know that the process, as the slug of the forum states, is to post the story to Literotica and then to begin a feedback discussion. There is no reason for Literotica to let its resources be used by those not working through Literotica.

Someone with the power to delete--obviously agreeing with me--did the trimming of the OP on their own decision.

For the record, no I did not report the post. What I did was let the OP know that the process, as the slug of the forum states, is to post the story to Literotica and then to begin a feedback discussion. There is no reason for Literotica to let its resources be used by those not working through Literotica.

Someone with the power to delete--obviously agreeing with me--did the trimming of the OP on their own decision.

I did not say you did.

My point was I am sure someone did, because they're too lax to look at anything themselves.

Couple of things, I find interesting is the reason being posting a story on this board is circumventing the system.

1) it's a free site, period. What's it matter if someone reads the story here or the actual story side? In fact here the author is screwing themselves out of votes and comments.

2) The sexual role play and role play threads. Those people are writing full stories there in those posts some have gone on for months on end and are the equivalent to long multi chapter series. Why is it okay for them to post there?

I'm not saying that because I want to see those forums banned, but again, its a little inconsistent, but what isn't here? And its not like we ever get the courtesy of an answer or explanation.

So back to my point of personally I won't waste time reminding people of rules that the people who created them have no desire to enforce themselves.

1) it's a free site, period. What's it matter if someone reads the story here or the actual story side? In fact here the author is screwing themselves out of votes and comments.

The point is someone is offering a free service and the least you can do is abide by the rules of it. I do think sometimes people don't realize that the story side and forum sides of the site are separate, and that's what leads to the postings. Similar to how people post links to their stories on other sites; I think they must search for story feedback places, and often end up here.

Also, I know it's a response you hate, but it's their site, their rules, and this is the line they drew.

2) The sexual role play and role play threads. Those people are writing full stories there in those posts some have gone on for months on end and are the equivalent to long multi chapter series. Why is it okay for them to post there?

I would guess because that's what those forums are for.

So back to my point of personally I won't waste time reminding people of rules that the people who created them have no desire to enforce themselves.

That's fine, you don't have to. I will from time to time, although I didn't here. I don't see anything wrong with a little self-policing on the part of the the rest of us to try to keep things running more smoothly.

Elfin inferred I did. And you mentioned the issue.

I can almost--but not quite--see why you wouldn't care (except for your diatribes on seeing rape on the Web site). It's not your nickel, so why should you care? But even those legitimately using Literotica should care. We go through the selection process. Why should others be more equal in this regard than we are? And perhaps you don't know that Web sites get scrutinized by what's on them and users get indexed by what's on the Web sites they use, but I know that's happening.

Literotica obviously is trying to keep certain attention getters off the Web site (although not too bright in everything they are choosing to apply to this). You don't like some of the rape allowed here. You just willy nilly let stories get posted to the forum without going through the process, you've lost that control. So, quite logically the policy of vetting all stories put on the site.

And this is hardly the thread to bring it not mattering to the the Web site up. Someone representing the Web site erased the improperly posted story.

And what did I do? I pretty gently suggested that the OP go through the proper process and then bring it back for feedback. This is sort of a weak example for you and Elfin to start this crap on. But then it's you and Elfin.

Back