Requesting editor for fantasy genre

YummyTiger

Virgin
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Posts
17
Hello,

I have used the VE editing program in the past and they have been very helpful. So, thanks again!

I am hoping to find an editor who would be willing to work with me on the third chapter in a series I started years ago titled, "Belar the Mighty: The Lost Sister"

Chapter 1 is here: http://www.literotica.com/s/belar-the-mighty-the-lost-sister-ch-01 (4.31 rating)
Chapter 2 is here: http://www.literotica.com/s/belar-the-mighty-the-lost-sister-ch-02 (4.61 rating)

The third chapter has been a long time coming, and is clocking around 6,000 words. The story includes non-sexual violence and some non-consent (although it is not violent). You probably would need to read the first two chapters to really follow the third.

I try my best to submit only work that is progressed pretty far, and I shelve all of my stories for 2-3 months before submitting anything. I find that rereading a story after a few months can help tighten it up (thanks Stephen King).

I am hoping to find an editor to give feedback on where the third chapter is heading and if it is getting too wordy. I tried to do my standard 10-15% cut, but failed a bit. I am open to stylistic suggestions, plot suggestions, plot inconsistencies, grammar inconsistencies (especially tense issues), etc.

Thanks for your consideration.
 
Last edited:
I read the first two chapters and rather liked them - I'd be happy to have a look at the third if no-one else is forthcoming.
 
Just wanted to say thanks publicly to Bert_Fegg, it was a pleasure to work with you and your suggestions were very helpful. Thanks to the volunteer editing program overall as well! I've had nothing but good experiences with the 3 editors I have worked with over the years.

Oh, and a shameless plug, if you like fantasy, fighting and sex (and who doesn't?), check out Belar the Mighty. Chapter 3 should be posted soon :)
 
Just wanted to say thanks publicly to Bert_Fegg, it was a pleasure to work with you and your suggestions were very helpful. Thanks to the volunteer editing program overall as well! I've had nothing but good experiences with the 3 editors I have worked with over the years.

Oh, and a shameless plug, if you like fantasy, fighting and sex (and who doesn't?), check out Belar the Mighty. Chapter 3 should be posted soon :)

Thanks - I'm flattered :)
 
Back
Top