After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

"God, I want you." I murmur to him. I grab his cock and give it s squeeze, moving my hand up and down.
 
-He bends her over sticking her ass in the air and slapped it a few times.-"Oh yeah slut you want some cock deep in side you go on spread your legs and show yoru cunt."
 
"ouch! ooowww!" I squeal as he spanks my behind. It becomes warm. My pussy also is getting warm and wet.

"Yes, I want it in me" I tell him.
 
-Bending her over he shoves his cock in to her waiting cunt and moaned feeling her push back holding her hips he begins to fuck her nice and deep and hard.-
 
His hands holding my hips, pulling me towards him. His cock thrusting inside me. He feels so good!
 
"oh you nasty slut scream that you need this cock."-he fucked her harder thrusting it deep.-
 
"More! I need it!" I screamed as he filled me with his throbbing member!
 
"Oh you do huh?"-He began to fuck ehr cunt harder and harder filling her pussy to the brim wit his man meat.-
 
I held on for dear life. His throbbing cock thrust in and out of my wet pussy!
 
-He groaned and looked to her as his cock fucked her pussy nice and raw.-"Go on you want more huh oh fuck do you need more cock?"
 
"Oh yeah," I told him. "More....I want more!"

I kissed his lips, sending my tongue in his mouth. My pussy was full as his cock kept pumping in me.
 
-He kept fucking her kissing her sucking her tongue as he broke the kiss and came filling her cunt he felt her cum to.-"Oh...yeah if you need more cock we need to find it...where will you want to get more cock?"-he smiled remembering.-"The football team is playing today..how about you give our boys a treat?"
 
God, the football team? I admired many of those handsome boys. But could i make them all happy at once?

"Sure," I told him. "Let's go."
 
-They got ready and he smiled.-"you know i think you should dress like a cheer leader slut...think you would like it?"
 
I took out my cheerleader outfit. A short maroon skirt and a white top. I put on my white cotton panties. I lifted the skirt up to show him.
 
-he smiles and looked slapping her ass.-"Good slut ready to go and you can tease the foot ball players to."
 
"Ouch!" I squealed. We started to walk over to the locker room.
 
-As we got there i smiled.-"Ok now it sounds like there not back yet just wait in there for them after all i am sure you need plenty of cock don't you slut. get in there pose very sexy like and let them fuck you."
 
I sat on the locker bench, waiting for the team to come in. I heard a door open, then five players ran in. They stripped off their shirts before they saw me.

"What do we have here?" They said. They surrounded me and kissed my lips.
 
-they began to taste her lips and one knelt down teasing her pussy and soon they gathered around undressing them selves as they teased her nipples and pussy kissing her lips to warm her up.-
 
I could feel fingers going up my dress and spreading my legs. They were touching my pussy and my clit. I squirmed and moaned a bit. They began to undress and led me to the bench by the lockers. They pushed me to my knees and bent me over.
 
-They began to shove a cock in her mouth as they exposed her pussy and ass and for now just began to fuck her cunt nice and hard banging it like mad men she could feel cock after cock being shoved in to her hot hole as men lined up to fuck her mouth.-
 
Someone put a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see who was abusing me. Then a cock was pushed into my mouth. I began to suck slowly, my lips moving up and down.

suddenly, a cock was thrust into my wet pussy. I gasped, it was so large. It filled me completely. Then it began to move in and out of my cunt. It felt so good!
 
-The cock in her mouth, Cunt and Ass moved in and out they spanked her hard to slapping her tits blindfolding her so she couldn't see whats coming next.-
 
my hands were cuffed behind my back. A spreader bar secured my ankles and spread me wide. I was pulled off the bench and lay on top of a young football player. He thrust his cock into my pussy. Another spread my asscheeks and entered my tight hole. Gooodddd!!
 
Back
Top