Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old TV reruns

Just watched an old Homicide: Life on the streets.
Detective Frank Pembleton - I'd bottom to him, absolutely....

pp2.gif

but I'd bottom to Number 6 from the new Battlestar Galactica as well....

triciahelfer_cotd1.jpg

some Top I am, right?

but Oh The Joys of being a switch...

Lots of :kiss: 's and :rose:'s and :heart:'s today. And thanks for you're just being here! :cathappy: Neon

P.S., Not only the joys of being switch but being bi ;) I'd have to agree about the woman from Galactica!

neonflux said:
Lots of :kiss: 's and :rose:'s and :heart:'s today. And thanks for you're just being here! :cathappy: Neon

P.S., Not only the joys of being switch but being bi ;) I'd have to agree about the woman from Galactica!

Thanks Dear Neon.

When I posted those pics I hesitated for just a moment about the missing "bi" comment, but figured "oh what the hell, let them figure that part out for themselves"

Shankara20 said:
Old TV reruns

Just watched an old Homicide: Life on the streets.
Detective Frank Pembleton - I'd bottom to him, absolutely....

pp2.gif

I LOVE him!

*purrs*

And she is H-O-T!

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
I LOVE him!

*purrs*

And she is H-O-T!

Fury :rose:
that part he plays is hot. He is an attractive man, the temper of her dialogue, the way he moves, the edge that is always in his voice...

*sigh*yum*sigh*

and Number 6, well she is attractive and sexy, but I fell for her when she got pissed and started giving direction without a quiver in her voice...

*roll over, belly up, going submissive*

Last edited:
i recently joined literotica & this is the first thread i've spend some time reading...my oh my - how the last hour has flown by! i need more time... work...nooooooooooooooooooooooo - don't want to go! this has been too too interesting :rolleyes:

cookiecat said:
i recently joined literotica & this is the first thread i've spend some time reading...my oh my - how the last hour has flown by! i need more time... work...nooooooooooooooooooooooo - don't want to go! this has been too too interesting :rolleyes:
Welcome to the dark side of Lit

hee hee

return and jump in as you can...

Shankara20 said:
BHG - if your there behind me, go ahead and have your way with me, just make it hurt - please....
Well, I was thinking I wanted to be the bottom there, look at the legs on him, but if you insist...

...after seeing your you with your toys, I'm not sure you'll even notice me in action though...

...but I'll give it my best!

bhg08054 said:
Well, I was thinking I wanted to be the bottom there, look at the legs on him, but if you insist...

...after seeing your you with your toys, I'm not sure you'll even notice me in action though...

...but I'll give it my best!

well, we can just take turns till all the toys yell "limit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back