Nude Cleaning Service (Closed for cazanova35) pm for your appointment

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Nude Cleaning Service (Closed for thekeenreader) pm for your appointment

"Neat n Naked...where our girls suck better than hoovers. How can we help you?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh hi...I think you guys could be perfect. I have this friend Andy. He is a computer geek and he works from home. He is so shy and just doesn't have any contact with girls. His place is always so messy so there is no way he coukd ever bring a date back.....well I have persuaded him to get a cleaner, I figured you guys will help him get over his shyness too. Does that sound weird? Will you take the job?"
 
There was a deep throaty laugh. "Shy messy geek. We take this calls several times a week. I am sure we can find someone for him. What can you tell me about his sexual preferences. Are you use he's straight? Some guys are not good with the ladies because they prefer dudes, and we do offer Male cleaners too.
 
The voice at the other end of the line giggled "I hadn't considered that...I have seen this guy's internet history and I tthink the right maid could get him to try anything. He's a lovely guy, he makes great money but he's wasting his life...make his life more interesting and he's there for the taking"
 
"So you don't know anything about what type of girls he likes. MILF's, Teenies, prego's, blond, brunette, redhead, roleplay, fetishes, anything at all?" She asked.

She already had a few girls in mind for the newest client but her job was to make sure the client experienced his fantasies. She had never failed in her selection, but without some detail to work with she wouldn't be able to help the lonely soul.
 
"Oh wow, you guys ARE thorough. I like this." the girl giggled again and you could almost here the wicked thoughts emerging in her head "I think he has a thing for redheads and I know from how shy and stuttery he gets whenever he meets an older woman that he is a sucker for a MILF. The guy is cougar fodder believe me. I think for the right lady he will be putty in her hands"
 
"I think I have the perfect girl for your friend."

Donna 5'9" 36-26-38
suits_charactergallery_donna_06.jpg


Donna is a hard worker and knows what you need before you do. She is unbelievably aid and kinky ready for just about anything. Her clients consistently request her for multiple sessions. Rated 9.0
 
"She sounds purrrfect. She'll be exactly what poor Andy needs. Tell her to be firm with him. Can you start on Monday at 10am?"
 
Andy blinked into consciousness...he'd got to bed about 4am after spending another evening in chatrooms and watching porn. Now his doorbell was ringing...it never rang what was going on? "I'M COMING" he yelled and stumbled out of bed.

As he lurched round his apartment trying to get dressed he remembered, "the cleaner". Why had he let Jenny talk him into this. Sure his place was stacked but it wasn't a show-home...it didn't need to be sparse and spotless.

Finally he got to the door. He swung it open and his jaw dropped as he saw the sultry, older redhead waitibg for him.

"Hi you nust be..." what had Jenny said she was called again? His mind was blank "...the cleaner. I am Andy pleases to meet you. Come in. I am sorry about the mess"
 
"You can call me Miss Donna young man. Jenny told me you're a bit of a slob. I'm here to help you get your living space cleaned up." She stood up and sashayed over to him. Bending over a bit she whispered in his ear "You'll be a good boy for me right, I really like good boys...and have even rewarded a really good boy upon occasion." Her tongue flicks his earlobe.

Andy's blaery eyes had locked on the generous expanse of clevage visible as the taller woman leaned down. "Standing up she strutted into his home. "Tsk tsk tsk..." She hook her head. "wow you are a dirty boy. There's a lot of work to do here. Let's get started shall we?"
 
Andy was struggling to comprehend what was happening, this imperious older women moved in close to him and nibbled his ear as he gazed at the gorgeous, creamy flesh of her chest.

He breathed raggedly and his nose was filled with her perfume, she overwhelmed his sense then began chiding him as she walked into his appartment. Was this something Jenny had planned, she was forever telling him to clean the place up....now she had forced him to endure this invasion.

His cock began making a painfully obvious tent in his sweatpants and he stumbled after her "Okay...err...Miss Donna. The place is a mess but...well...." he trailed off, there was no defending the state of his room. Papers, files and magazine were placed everywhere. Towers of CD-Roms teetered precariously on top of the shells of old computers. His network of servers whirred cheerfully were an ordinary person might have books or ornaments....the worst problem was the fast food containers and empty Coke cans. He cringed as he looked round

"Okay...I am really sorry about the mess.....how about you leave all the technical looking stuff...or maybe just...err....dust? And then concentrate on the rest of the it"

He looked at the women's ass as she proceded with her inspection, his cock throbbed once again "Can I make you a drink Miss Donna?" he asked timidly
 
"Oh no, no, no darlin'. You got it wrong. I clean this pace, you'll have it lookin' like this again in a week. You do the work with my help and encouragement..." she raised her eyebrows suggestively and erotically licked her lips "and it'll stay clean longer."

She looked at Andy meaningfully. "Work hard and make me happy, and I'll make you very happy. If not, you'll be unhappy very unhappy."


"As for a drink, do you have anything besides energy drinks, and mountain dew she asked?" Intentionally knocking over a pyramid f cans stacked on his coffee table.
 
Again Andy was stunned into silence "What? You are kidding me right? I do all the cleaning, you order me around..." he paused almost imperceptably as he said that, then continued "...and I am supposed to pay you for that? That isn't how it works I don't think"

He scuttled forward to retrieve the soda cans because one was spilling flat Coke towards one of his servers. He looked up at the woman glaring down at him with an unshakable air of superiority.

He stood back up with his arms full of cans "Listen...I just need you to help me keep this place clean...can you help me?"

He then tried to relieve the tension and establish a rapport with this invader "and, Donna, I work in IT...I have GREAT coffee"
 
Her eyes flashed in anger and she stepped close to him. "MISS DONNA! Don't forget again. As for doing the work, maybe you need your ears cleaned out. I said you clean with my help. I know how to lean. You..." he gestures around the landfill you call a living room "obviously don't."

She steps back coldly staring into his eyes. "You are a professional paid for your time, as am I. I am being paid to teach you to keep this place clean, not to be your maid. And yes coffee black four sugars would be great once you put those cans in your recycling bin."

Donna's look softens as she says maybe you need a bit of encouragement to get started. She reaches behind her and fumbles for a few seconds. She then slips her arms out of her bra strap. Then she reaches into the scoop neck of her dressand puls it her bra. She drops it on the couch. She then reaches under her dress and pulls her panties down her legs. She drops them on the only clear seat on the couch.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YPLSyaja5...0/cute+ruffled+wireless+bra+for+sleeping.jpeg

"All I'm wearing is my dress and shoes. Are you ready to start cleaning now?"
 
Andy's brain was shutting down now. His gaze switched from the beautiful underwear back to the stunning Goddess standing before him "Yes Miss Donna" he mumbled and scuttled out of the room.

He put the expensive Dutch coffeemaker on and then grabbed a refuse sack and began plunging cans and glass bottles into it...the was a lot to do, ordinarily he didn't bother with recycling so this was all new to him.

He paused to make Miss Donna her coffee and took a moment to take stock. He had promised Jenny he would be on his best behaviour for his new cleaner but surely she hadn't thought it would be like this.

On the other hand she was stunningly alluring woman. She was in his appartment and had just shed her underwear. She seemed to be able to manipulate him so easily.

add to this that his appartment really was a filthy pigsty. He decided there and then to follow Miss Donna's instructions today and then speak to Jenny. He could cancel the cleaning appointment tomorrow.

He returned to the living room and handed over the expensive Kenyan coffee "Here you are Miss Donna" he said still unable to make eye-contact. His eyes drank in her generously proportioned cgest (now free of bra). His cock throbbed once again.

He then began tidying away the magazines and filth in order to clear a space for Miss Donna to sit down
 
Donna sipped her coffee. She smiled warmly at him. "That is excellent coffee. Keep pleasing me like this and you will receive unimaginable pleasures as a reward."

Donna looked over the mess. "Start in one area, each item is either keep trash and donate. Trash is put in a bag donations in a box, keep will be dealt with once the room is clean. Donna walked over to a stack of discs that were not in cases. She took the nearby cases and began matching the DVDs and CDs to their cases. She was sitting Indian style on the floor, her dress up around her hips in the back.
 
Despite himself Andy preened with pride at Donna's simple complement. He continued his work as instructed stealing glances at her ripe womanly body whenever he felt able to.

Soon you could actually see carpet and furniture emerging from the squalour. His eyes settled on the underwear currently adorning his favourite armchair...he gazed at it "Should I hang this up for you Miss Donna" he sqeaked timidly
 
"No pet, leave it there for you to gaze upon. But if you finish this room in the next hour, I will let you smell my panties." She smiled at him shifting her weight, which shifted her dress letting the bottom if her pussy peak out under the hem.
 
Oh God this woman knew what a sucker he was for a strong, older woman he was....she had read him the first moment he kayed eyes on him. He gazed longingly at her. There and then he decided to surrender to her...he was mortified that she knew how much he wanted to bury his nose in her underwear and let her scent overwhelm him.

He redoubled his efforts to please her...he didn't care that she had invaded his appartment and took command. He wanted to obey. After he'd been cleaning for about hakf an hour he dared to speak up "Miss Donna...is there any I can do for you. Food? Another coffee?"
 
Donna stood up and languidly stretched. "Well I could use the ladies room, unless it's as dsgusting as the rest of this house."
 
Andy cringed "Well it's not perfect...give me three minutes".

This time he sprinted the bathroom and tidied like never before. He threw open the window and sprayed air-freshener.

After a supreme effort the bathroom was at the lower end of acceptability.

He emerged and smiled sheepishly "I am sorry for the state of my appartment Miss Donna...You deserve better. I hope it's okay now"
 
She took Andy by the hand and walked in. She closed and licked the door. She just pointed at the shower stall waiting for Andy to get in.
 
Andy was bewildered now...he was going to be in the room when she used the bathroom?

He melted as she clasped his hand and lead him to the shower. Perhaps she just wanted him to wait in there to afford herself some privacy as she peed.

He stepped in obediently
 
She pulled the curtain closed. "I figured you'd just listen at the door, so might as well keep an eye on you, besides this way youn't go and sneak a sniff f my panties."

Even with the curtain closed, not much was hidden. Donnap pulled up her skirt and squatted over the bowl, leaving a gap between her and the bowl. She sighed as her stream flowed out of her. Andy could see the flow exiting her body and hear it hitting the water in the bowl below.

After what seemed to be several excruciating hours, her flow tapered own, and finally stopped. Donna sighed again. "Andy, I seemed to have made a bit of a mess can you come help me clean up."

She pulled the curtain open and Andy saw several drops of her golden fluid had splashed onto her thighs, and more was trapped in her wispy hair surrounding her damp womanhood. Andy could see everything between her cute little belly button, and her well manicured toes. She smiled at him waiting for him to react to her request.
 
Back
Top