Clearly the Allure has Won!

I have my hand up like a 5 year old school kid!

Craving kisses from my toes to my tuft.

My hips are arching and offering my pink, craving a slow tickle with a tongue and fingers while your other hand is firm around my breast.
One hand is soft and sensual while the other firm. The contrast in temptation adds to my arousal, who can do both simultaneously?

Please Miss, please Miss!!

Straining every muscle and ligament to get you to notice me being so pushy :D

My hips are arching and offering my pink, craving a slow tickle with a tongue and fingers while your other hand is firm around my breast.
One hand is soft and sensual while the other firm. The contrast in temptation adds to my arousal, who can do both simultaneously?

Beautiful and sensual.

I'd quite like to search out you G spot also... oral and finger stimulation are an explosive combo :)

Licking my lips at the though of gently kissing over your clit while nustling your tuft with my noise, feeling the short hairs stroke against me :devil:

One hand to stroke and slither, one hand to hold tightly to the labored rhythm of that falls and rises by your exposed swelling breast...my tongue ascending slowly, lazily; yet intently towards the growing aroma between your legs...dancing, drifting, darting...one hand to drive you mad in a swirling build of euphoria while the other means to contain its build until it can be no longer...let the slow swell of the river give way to the rapid beating of the current against the dam walls...feel it begin to buckle by such immense pressure, until it can hold out no more...let its violent eruption wash all over you...feel its torrent thrashing and sweeping power...ride its current to completion, from its boldness until it gives way to a gentle rolling that drifts you back to shore...:rose:

Ready to shower you with those desired kisses, as my hands work their magic on your breasts and sweet pussy

Both? Yeah, definitely able to do that. Happily. For as long as you want. I do love that taste so very much.

Breathtaking, I’m speechless hun

I have a bit of an unusual question. I put it out there awhile back but never followed up. My links don’t work anymore and I no longer have my little cheeky video clips I had posted here in my signature. Does anyone happen to have one?
xo

*found this shirt again, almost makes me feel old fashioned!

Attachments

• 03361EE6-D42E-4F44-BDCC-0E5340604DDF.jpg
    03361EE6-D42E-4F44-BDCC-0E5340604DDF.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 34
I have a bit of an unusual question. I put it out there awhile back but never followed up. My links don’t work anymore and I no longer have my little cheeky video clips I had posted here in my signature. Does anyone happen to have one?
xo

What a beautiful shirt

xo

I don't know about old fashioned. I would go more classical. Ya know, like Aphrodite.

xo

Perfect. Nice and see through without being too obvious. I love your stockings too.

Those links take me to Dropbox, but suggests the file doesn’t exist, so you must have removed them at some point. Maybe someone did copy them.

xo

It's times like this that I wish I did save those files, but afraid not. Guess you could recreate them?:devil::cool::)

xo

That's what I like. A girl looking for creepers. :rose:

xo

The contrast of this outfit cannot be overlooked...it speaks volumes. :rose::devil:

xo

WoW....That is a fantastic and sexy shirt.

Thank you to all the pervy people out there! You’re my favourites! My clips have surfaced from some lovely gentlemen who were keeping them safe for me! Right? 😉
I will try to add them back to the links in my signature. There were fun to make and I do like sharing!
xo

Thank you to all the pervy people out there! You’re my favourites! My clips have surfaced from some lovely gentlemen who were keeping them safe for me! Right? 😉
I will try to add them back to the links in my signature. There were fun to make and I do like sharing!
xo
I'm very glad you got those clips .. they were quite erotic. And I hope you'll make some new clips for us. I'll be sure to keep them safe now lol.

xo

Mmm - I am looking forward to watching and..... :devil:

xxx
Tyler

xo

Always right click when in doubt.

... slaps head.

Looking forward to seeing them again.

Can’t wait to see your sexy videos. You are such a beautiful woman. I’m sure you’ll have us eager to explode

Back