My Daddy

Hotgrace48

Virgin
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
13
I'm a 20 year old girl living at hom. I'm 5"5 125 pounds really nice plump bubble curved ass big breasts for my size 38 d big nipples. I'm home and took a shower put on a short skirt and a blouse that showed off my breasts. My dad was home at the ttime. I was making a sandwich at the time . When my Dad came into the kitchen. He came up behind me and starts to help me with my sandwich. I feel him press is crotch up against me. I say daddy. Then he started to rub my belly and went under my top. He's whispering in my ear. I try to push him off but he pressed harder. He reaches up y my breasts. I'm.thinking no but the words don't come out. He goes up undi my bra playing with my nipples.My head goes back I never felt this before. Then he pulls my skirt up with one hand he finds my clit. I'm confused as I'm getting horny. He puts a finger iin my pussy and is fingeing me. I hear him say yes baby . He takes me into our living room and bbends me over the couch. I feel my thong pulled doing and Don't know what to do. Then I feel his cock entering me. I day daddy no no iplease But it's no use. He puts his cock into my pussy. It's so much bigger than I ever had. He ggets my nipples in his hands. I'm loving it. . I'm moaning and growing he's fucking me so hard. Then I feel his swell and he comes into me.
 
my husband drugged me

I'm a 19 year old girl married for a year now I'm 5"3 125 pounds my breasts are 38c I have a great ass. My husband works in the oil field he's 29 . He wants to to go out ia Saturday night. So I put on a cute dress just above my knees black boots my cute binkni panties and a push up bra. He says we're going to the local bar witch is a dive. We show up around 8pm it's dead. My husband and I have been drinking. A few other men show up now itud 's a bit busy. My husband gets me a drink and goes to talk with some other guys. I'm buzzed. Him and his friends coming over and are trying to
Talk with me. I stand up to leave and I get pushed over the table. I feel a pinch in my but cheek. I turn around I see my husband standing there with a syrange. I'm now feeling limp they take me into a back room with a bed. My husband days here baby and injected me with another drug.im now sure how much time went but now I'm horny my pussy is wet my nipples got rock hard. Then he injected me again. He tells me that this drug will get my urtis working overtime. After a while my husband goes up my skirt pulls off my panties.he puts a finger in mie and showed the oy men I'm ovulating thick white pussy juice. The first guy is a Mexican he fucked me shot s load info me. The next guy fucked me came intoo me. I'm laying there cum ozzing out of my pussy. My husband then come back and injected me with all of the drugs. Now three are a black man my husband tells me his in porn. He is jerking off his Co is huge . He put it in my mouth. I can't help but to suck him. I get my body ovulating and my urtis is shooting eggs out wanting to get fertile. He opens my legs puts them over his shoulders. And puts his head in me while he grabbed my breasts. He lifted my ass up and ppulled me down. Oh God God it's so thic I'm cumming he says yeah baby I love your tight little pussy. The more he fucked me the horner I got. He can't fit it all the way to me. So he bends me over fucked me doggy style and me get it all the way in me . Then he shoots a massive amount of cum so deep in my pussy.
 
Settle on 5'4"... As an aside, I don't usually put much physical description into a story unless its part of the story (ie. he is taller than her which makes the particular thing they are doing together possible, or "he loved my little A cups" because that says he is into HER not breasts in general.)

I might be in the minority, but I figure the reader has a personal ideal HOPEFULLY IT IS THE SPITTING IMAGE OF THEIR PARTNER (ie. Siri in Sara's protector) each detail you add loses another reader's imagination. You say she has long straight blond hair but the reader loves short curly black locks.

It's chapter two and chapter one of YOUR saga. In OP's order, you moved back home to the Governor's Mansion in Small Pebble, by the banks of the Esskansas River in a state north and east of Texas. Chapter two is your relationship with your horn-dog of a daddy. Chapter one is what came before... How your brief first marriage was an up then a huge down affair. Of course it was fun. Lots of fun... But...

But it was just not cool; you weren't consulted. You would have said no at first. At first... But it was HIS job to convince you to play it out. Not to just drug you and remove your right to object. You know that God made us girls of stronger stuff than boys. The first boy to have a baby would have been the last. Finito humankind... But in your submission to your lover, perversely, you are stronger than him. You can take it...

You should have been the one in charge. He fucked-up big-time messing with natures ballance. Without sex it is called 'traditional marriage.' But correctly put a loving God's gift of physical (sexual) pleasure back into the equation it is called 'topping from the bottom.' It's what smart girls do.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann
 
Last edited:
Back
Top