Block 421 (open for females)

Apartment 901

I bend over and unstrapped her, releasing her tied hands and feet. I took the leash, but left her enough room to move.
"Now fuck yourself with de dildo. Until you come."

Apartment 235
Now I had the nice view down her curvy body, and her fantastic tits. I could see her nipples were hard, and the was she sucked my cock, she started to accept her place. I reached down to fondle her full breasts, while I enjoyed my cock in her mouth. I knew I would spill my seemen soon, her sucking was just to good.
 
Apartment 235

Jessica found herself reacting to her fondling her breasts. She knew she should feel repulsed, but instead she pushed her breasts into his touch.

Jessica adjusted her kneeling position, opening the gap between her legs. She could feel the air pass over her pussy and knew she was getting damp there.

And still she continued to suck, to lick, wanting to make this stranger cum.
 
Apartment 901

The sudden and unexpected release from my shackles didn't make me feel much better. Bound, I couldn't do anything. Now - even though he had me on a leash - I could in theory try to struggle, run, fight. I did none of these things. I lay there, my legs spread, my body still quivering in expectation of the oncoming sexual tsunami and I did as he said. I did what he told me to do. I obeyed.

Slowly I moved the dildo inside me, but as my pussy contracted and released like it had a mind of it's own and I was too perplexed to assert any self-control, I was soon thrusting the rubber cock faster and faster with my right hand while my left hand was rubbing my clit - until the orgasm hit me like a brick wall. I cried out.

"Jesus fuck oh god oh god nooo!!!!" I moaned no, but it was yes.
 
Apartment 235

Jessica's nipples were hard as I pinched them, kneading and groping her breasts, while her soft lips were going up and down my cock, taking it in deep. I felt she was just as aroused as me, and I could no longer hold back my seed.
 
Apartment 901

I watched Sanna's orgasm - she didn't fake it.
"Very good, now come out of the bed, and get on your hands and knees. We will have a walk."
 
Apartment 235

Jessica felt him come in her mouth, she thought about spitting it out, but she hadn’t forgotten about the knife, so instead she swallowed it. She then removed her mouth from his cock, but stayed kneeling with her hands on her head, silent and her eyes straight forward, not wanting to make eye contact, scared to see his face.
 
Apartment 901

Again for a moment I contemplated resistance. Perhaps take the bedside lamp with my now free hands, and smash it to the back of his head? He pulled at the leash at my hesitance. I got up from the bed and down on my hands and knees. Naked, standing there. Waiting. My orgasm had left me in a state of deeper submission. I felt it. And again I felt my eyes well up. I thought about Angie.
 
Apartment 235

"Stand up slowly. Bend over the kitchen table."

Apartment 901

I pulled Sanna on the leash, and made her walk up and down the bedroom, then I lead her over to Angela's desk.
"Open the drawer of the desk." I said.
 
Apartment 901

I feel stupid and silly. Submissive and useless as I walk on my hands and knees, the collar and leash tugging at me. I open the drawer....
 
Apartment 901

Of course I knew what she would fin, as I had prepared everything well. "Read."
There was a file with two pictures of Sanna, a written description of her physiques, and a schedule containing her adress, favourite places and times she left her flat, and a few links to her works. Everything that would be helpful to take her down.
"And we both provided for alibis, so you better just play along like the others."
 
Apartment 235

"Stand up slowly. Bend over the kitchen table."

Jessica stood up slowly, still with her hands on her head. She took one step to the kitchen table then stopped as her eyes focused on it.

“No.” she cried and began edging towards the door hoping to escape whatever he had planned for her.
 
Apartment 235

Jessica made an attempt to escape, after all. It was futile, but I had expected her to be broken almost. So I tackled her from behind, garbbing her neck and twisting it a bit, just enough to show her I could break her neck if I wanted to. The same time I grabbed her left boob and squeezed it hard.
"You forgot the knife?"
 
Apartment 901

I stood on my knees in front of the open drawer, with the file in my hand. The two photos of me and.. a note with information about.... oh god. I trembled uncontrollably and just dropped the file to the floor, and looked up at my assailant.

"Please.. don't.. hurt me..." I felt the collar grip tighter as my breathing increased in intensity.
 
Last edited:
Apartment 901

"Lean on the desk." I said, while I picked up the paper, curled it up and put it into an ashtray. I kept holding her leash, ready to pull it anytime.
 
Apartment 901

I put my elbows on the desk, which was pretty low causing my butt to point slightly upwards, knowing I was showing myself completely to him. He held the leash, and again I felt it strain uncomfortably. My mind was racing. I thought about Angie. Why...??
 
Apartment 901
I took a lighter and burned the paper in the ashtray.
"No traces, no proof." I said.
I admired her curves as she leaned over, and fondled her breasts again. Then I slid my finger over her pussy, rubbing her snatch, dipping my finger into her and sliding it in and out until my digit was lubricated with her own juices. It was wet enough, I decided, and drilled my finger deep into her anus.
 
Apartment 901

Proof...? Of...? I felt his finger in me, his hands on me.. jesus.. Proof of.. what.. was.. god no, Angie..

And then suddenly, the same finger sliding inside my asshole. I felt how I at first almost automatically stretched my legs straighter and arched my back as if to easier accomodate the intrusion - but then I got up off the desk surface, half turned round and put my hand out, attempting to fend him off.

"No.. god please.. I've never..."
 
Apartment 901

I grabbed her hand and pushed it back on the table.
"Angie has a pretty butt, too, and I offered her to pay off her debts with it, but she rejected. Instead she told me she would get me plenty of ass to choose from, so your's is rightfully mine."
I moved my finger in and out of her ass, until I thought she was prepared for the real thing. My cock was hard again, and I pushed it's tip to her anus, while I hold the leash tight.
 
Apartment 235

Jessica squawked when his hand grabbed her neck. She could feel the strength in his hand and in the hand hurting her breast. She wanted to wriggle and escape, but his firm grip prevented that.

Jessica was scared as she looked over at the knife.

“I’ll be good.” her words were quiet. She moved over to the table and bent over. Her hands clutched the edges.

“Please don’t do this.” she pleaded. “Please don’t. Go now and I won’t say anything, i’ll pretend you never came here.”
 
Apartment 235

I slapped her broad butt. "Silly. No one will know that I was here."
I turned to the fridge and took a large cucumber out of it. Then I placed my hand on her neck, pressing her face to to the table, while i touched her slit with the tip of the cucumber. I turned and twisted it a little, slightly spreading her pussy lips.
"I wanted to give it slow to you. But you tried to run, so you do deserve that."
I rammed in the cucumber hard and fast, and kept pushing as I felt resistance. I was eager to get it in as deep as even possible.
 
Apartment 901

The words about Angie, I just... couldn't believe them. It wasn't.. it couldn't be true.. why would she...? Or.. would she..?

"Oh god no please no..." I got up again from the desk surface, and pushed my hand against his chest.

"I can't..."
 
Apartment 901

I slapped Sanna's face. "Still haven't learned?" I jerked on the leash hard, pulling her from her feet.
"You need some discipline, I think!"
 
Back
Top