Heir to the Empire (Closed for asetikish )

Jen listened to him, still surprised that someone so blessed as Oliver was going through so much turmoil. Her heart reached out to him, both their emotions conveyed through touch. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, but their position made it very difficult, unless she wanted to force her hand through the gap between his body and the bed. So instead, she snuggled against him.

"...It feels amazing to be able to share all of this with you."

She smiled at him. "I've always worn your charm for good luck. I should've worn it today, but facing you, I had no idea what was going to happen or what would have happened. The last thing I want is to find out that I was right and I've just played into your hands. Honestly, there's still this part of me that's saying that this isn't real and you'll disappear, but...having you here with me now like this...it's..." she sighed struggling to find the right words.

"I don't understand it really, but it's like everything inside me wants to believe this is real. And if my sledgehammer is large enough to punch a hole through you, I want to be the one to be in with you...or take you out with me. I just wish you came after me sooner. I might have been with you sooner. Inviting me after I failed robbing you blind," she grinned at him. "You were just inviting trouble from me. You knew how pissed off I was."

She propped herself up on her elbows to have a better look at him, but with her arms to the bed, their faces were only a few inches apart. "You know I always thought you abandoned me, but you've followed me all my life, apparently. That should be creepy, in a stalker-kind of way, but...I don't know. I just feel like you've been watching over me like a guardian angel. Thank you." She kissed his lips before Oliver decided that they should be heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Jen was surprised to find out how unsteady she was on her feet. She had to cling to Oliver to make it to the bathroom without stumbling. Not even her most tiring jobs made her this weak. Under the water, she savored the warmth of the water and of his hands on her. Naughty thoughts entered her mind when he knelt down, but as she was, she might truly stop him. She knew the limits of her body, and if he hit her with another wave of orgasm, she might just pass out. And she didn't want to pass out. She wanted to savor these moments with him, knowing that they would have to come out to the world again soon. She returned the favor and washed him with her hands, taking care to memorize him with her touch.

As soon as Oliver had them dried and wrapped in towels, she followed his lead to the patio nd looked out into the ocean where the sun was nearing the horizon.

"After tomorrow, if you decide to stay, we'll come back here often, watch every launch or, we'll just come here, I'll get the rooms set up to work more remotely.."

"I'd...like that," she smiled, holding his hand. "I think you're giving me enough reasons to stay. It's not that I'm fickle-minded, switching decisions in a matter of hours. And yes, I still can't believe it hasn't even been 24 hours, but you're not giving me reasons to leave..." She rested her head against his shoulder.

"I mean, who would turn down a mansion and a life of luxury?" She laughed looking up at him. "After all, I'm only here for the pampering."

"Pampering?" Oliver laughed. He'd never expected for their banter to come so easy. It was a testament to how much they actually clicked, without any necessary push in one direction or another.

"I figured you'd appreciate a little but if you are looking for the whole red carpet treatment we can arrange something. We do.. need to help you with a wardrobe since you are planning on sticking around. I'll go with you to get your stuff, that is if you want me to. it's only right that you choose how, when and what to bring with you. This isn't like some fairytale where I move everything for you. No, not that magical and honestly I don't know where you call home... I just hoped you were always safe. besides, if I did that would 'really' be stalking."

"Speaking of, there were a few times I wanted to intervene, but it was impossible to do so without doing something that might seem like I was manipulating you or something like that. There was once, in China I really wish I had. But then you and I wouldn't be here. You'd resent me, feel like I was manipulating you or using you. No, if you and I were going to come together at all, it would need to be on your terms. Not because I wanted it, wanted you.. but because you'd need to see me, beyond the titles. Like you did so long ago. And, I know you still have your opinion of Cass, but, she told me not to interfere, that you'd resent me trying to swoop in like some white knight or a prince charming."

He'd actually was starting to get his hopes up. That he'd convince her to stay. Everything was going better than he expected. Far better. At this point, he'd hoped they would be on speaking terms, that she'd have warmed to him enough to allow him to touch her. But the fact that they'd had sex not just once, but multiple times cemented his thoughts that Jen was.. 'the one' He'd give it time, as much as she needed to see it herself but he knew in his heart she was. It wasn't a love at first sight sort of thing, but it was a realization that Jen was who he really wanted.

Once the sun had disappeared below the horizon, Oliver turned as if to go back into the main room, looked at Jen and gave her a mischevious grin and a wink. he got close, brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. Quickly, as Jen was distracted and without a word, Oliver snatched at the bottom of her towel, pulling it off her and scrambled into the bedroom. He was almost certain Jen would follow in, would she strut in? would she run after? he couldn't wait to find out.

"Hmm...you're right. Butting in with the China deal would have been even more fishy for me than intercepting me at your own building. I don't mind a knight in shining armor every once in a while, but I do have things that I have to do for myself. Besides, there was no way for me to trust you back then. Or to know that you're actually helping and not interfering."

Jen took a deep breath and watched the sun set with Oliver in silence. Looking at it, it was so poetic. The sunset was just in time to mark a drastic change inside her. She was trusting Oliver. She had never trusted anyone in her life before. Not even Sister Lisa. But like him, he came at her walls with a wrecking ball, not taking no for an answer until she came out to him on her own accord, not needing him to forcefully pull her out. It was a strange feeling. She felt vulnerable, but never had she felt so much safer in her life when she was closed off to the world. She wanted to tell him. To open up the way he did with her, but her whole life made her tight lipped. She would tell him soon. But right now, she was just getting comfortable being vulnerable.

As the sun sank, Jen looked at Oliver and she gave him a quizzical look when he winked at her. She smiled as he kissed her cheek and then suddenly...draft. In reflex, she gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands, but as he ran back into the house she gave a deep breath and ran after him.

"Oh, you think you can get away with that?" She jumped on him and tackled him to the bed, being careful not to really hurt him as she rolled on her back, her legs scissored across his torso. "You have to pay for that, you naughty boy." She grinned at him and traced his lips with a finger. "But of course, you have to get out of this first."

He snorted.. "Get out of this? Who said I wanted to get out of this??" He trailed his fingers along her sides, trying to test if she was indeed ticklish, he was fighting dirty.. but playfully dirty...

He tightly kissed her, matched his lips to hers and leaned in, "I think we'll plan on sleeping in tomorrow.. then fly to... London? or Vienna?"

He let that question hang in the air as he moved his hands under her arms, and moved them so they were at the head of the massive bed. He subtly worked his fingers along her skin being gentle checking for the tensing of her muscles... his hips moved, and he couldn't help but press himself against her. if he could summon the stamina he'd love to enter her again.. love to be inside her and feel that desired emotion of being one with someone else. Being alone for so long made this sort of thing so raw for him, such desired emotion now that when he was like this it felt like he was starved if he wasn't in her arms.

"May I..?" He looked down between them, "If you are too sensitive down there right now.. tell me."

Jen bit her lip suppressing a giggle as his finger glided on certain parts of her stomach quivering under his delicate touch. Oh, she knew exactly what he wanted to do to get out of her hold. She grinned at him. "Well, if you don't get out of this, you won't get what you want," she grinned at him.

"Hmmm...I actually haven't been to Vienna. And yes, I would very much like to sleep in," she said as she scooted with him moving up the bed. She bit her lower lip as his finger glided on the sensitive spot again, making it quiver. She grasped his hands in his, interlocking with hers and sighed as he pressed himself against her. He could remember how he felt inside her. How he filled her and rubbed her in all the right places. How he gently made love and roughly fucked her at the same time. The combination making her crave it all over again.

"May I? If you are too sensitive down there right now.. tell me."

When he tried to pull his hands away, she gripped them tighter. "U-uh...I'm not letting you get out that easily," she teased, sticking her tongue out. "But of course, if you can get out, you can do anything you want."

She did feel a little sensitive still, but her pussy was starting to throb all over again. Craving for more of his touch. More of him playing with her. But for now, she wanted to play with him a bit and give her self a little more time to really crave him.

"If I can get out?" Oliver brought his hands high over her head, with his height and the fact that he was on top of her he knew he had the advantage. it was applying the right pressure at the right places... Oliver hooked his thumbs together, holding their hands high.
Leaning in he kissed Jen, softly, and gradually kissed her passionately enough to take her breath away. His lips felt chapped, sore, but pleasantly so. He licked them, kissed her chin and started to move. his lips across her chin licking and kissing his way down to her right. blew a long warm breath across her neck, then began sucking on her earlobe.

"how'm I doing...."

He slowly kissed behind her ear, down her neck and nuzzled into the soft spot right where her neck met her shoulder, He kissed, sweetly across her right shoulder lightly nipping her shoulder, heading for what could quite possibly one of the most ticklish spots on a woman's body.

Oh, he kissed softly almost a light peck up the inside of her right arm. if she withstood holding out through all of this, she either wasn't even remotely ticklish or had part of him wanted to give in and let her have her way with him..

Oliver kissed to her elbow stopped and then kissed Jen sweetly on her nose...

"How are you holding up there beautiful.. think you can hold out??"

Jen squirmed under him as he kissed and explored her. She tried to un-trap her hands, but his combined weight, strength and size made it impossible. Every kiss he planted on her face, every lick and suckle made her shiver and sigh until she moaned reaching her ear, the grip of her thigh on him loosening a bit.

"how'm I doing...."

"You're so unfair," she mewled feeling his lips travel lower. She didn't want to concede just yet, but already she was making her crave more of him. His every move was sensual, bringing out more need inside of her crying out for him. She moaned and writhed, and then suddenly yelped as he found a spot she was ticklish on. Her feet unclasped, but her ankles still anchored on to his towel-covered ass. It was poor leverage but re-clasping her ankles meant spending too much effort on something she didn't really want.

"How are you holding up there beautiful.. think you can hold out??"

"No, not for long," Jen admitted, between heavy breaths, her voice sexy and inviting. "I think I might be in trouble." She lifted her head to peck him on the lips. "And really, that towel of yours is annoying," she giggled.

Oliver snorted and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well, let's fix that.." He wiggled his hips enough for his towel to come loose and used his left knee to try and draw it away from both of them. Looking down, the towel was now draped over Jen's lap. Oliver snorted again at the fact that now he had to covered her up when he hadn't intended to.

"Hm..."

He had Jen 'almost' where he wanted her. Pulling her hands with his to her breasts he could now get down to remove the towel. Nuzzling into it as it covered her crotch, he bit it lightly and started to pull it off to the side. a few more times and he had her exposed..

"Finally...." Licking and kissing his way to her clit he teased... kissing around her inner thighs, getting closer each time.. eventually he looked up gave her a mischevious smile and drew his tongue through her pussy, bottom to top he licked, the flat of his tongue caressing her clit carefully..

"I hope you don't mind Jen... I'm gonna be down here for a while... Just get comfortable..."

The moment his towel came off, Jen's feet fell on either side of him and she didn't bother regaining her hold on him. She laughed when he snorted as the towel covered her instead, her grip on his hands loosening. "So many obstacles," she teased him. "Do problems always follow you like this?"

She looked at him as he went down on her and she gave a deep breath feeling his lips on her through the thick material. She let out a little moan as he nuzzled her and started pulling the towel off her with his teeth. She felt her heat throb and crave more attention getting more and more aroused despite having cum a number of times earlier. Her breathing was getting deeper each time he pulled until he exposed her pussy already glistening with her juices.

Perhaps it was because she had been a virgin for so long that her sexual drive was so high, she actually craved the continuous attention she was receiving from Oliver. It was slowly driving her mad when he teased her kissing around her inner thighs, but she stayed still trying to be patient until their eyes met and she gasped feeling his tongue on her sensitive heat.

"I don't mind," she said in between shaky breaths. "But you have to teach me...mmmmmhhhh...how to make you feel good too." She brought his hand to her lips and kissed his finger before letting him go.

Oliver enjoyed giving Jen pleasure, he lavished kisses upon her clit, along with deep long licks over her clit. They'd had rough sex, they'd had passionate sex, he wanted to take his time down here to simply explore her pussy, and taste what pure pleasure was really like.

He lost track of time really, his rhythm changed based on the mewing and movements that Jen would give him, and while at first he had a 'plan' of what to do while between her legs, Oliver threw it out the window within five minutes. He was trying to learn from Jen what she enjoyed, what she didn't..and it was by far one of the most pleasurable experiences in his life.

Her words of "teaching her" were not left on deaf ears. he'd shoved it to the back of his mind as he focused on her. Once he'd driven her to orgasm, he thought of his answer, and spoke truthfully. While he sat up, kissed her nipples, then her neck and finally her lips.

"Jen, I honestly don't know how much teaching I can give you as I think you naturally know what pleases me. but if I was to tell you two things I enjoy the most, it's these.."

Oliver pointed to her fingers, then ran his finger across her lips. "I'm a tactile person, I enjoy feeling you touch me, your soft hands around my cock, touching my balls, but honestly I think you should just touch me, explore, like I did for you and my body and my voice will tell you.."

Taking her right hand he put her hand down on his cock, then moved it to his balls, and closed his eyes letting out a slight sigh. "Just.. use your hands.. and your imagination.."

Jen let Oliver lead her as her hand settled on him. It was wet with the evidence of their coupling and slick to the touch. Her fingers glided over the surface so smoothly she knew she could do more without worrying about friction. Bit first she wanted to memorize him. Her finger traced the bumps and ridges along his length, sliding over his tip back and forth before letting the rest of her fingers follow in their exploration. Her other hand cupped his balls feeling their weight in her hands then massaged them lightly. All the while, she looked for signs of what he liked.

Whenever he reacted strongly, she made a mental note of it and explored him some more before returning to what she did. And then, in a trial, she took both his cock and balls and gave them a long light squeeze. She grinned at him and bent over taking licking his head as she began to pump the length of his shaft.

Encouraged by his moans and grunts, she took his head in her mouth and she sucked as she licked his tip, her hand moving up and down faster and faster, squeezing him at intervals. Lifting her head, Jen looked up at him with a wicked grin.

"Cum for me, Oli. I want to taste you." She licked her lips before wrapping her mouth around him sucking him even more deeply and strongly as her tongue rubbed him inside her mouth. All the while, she never stopped giving him a handjob. Sometimes, she went slow, sometimes quick, but she never stopped. Especially when she was more prepared to take his essence in her mouth.

She felt him hold a fistful of her hair, and she let him. She knew what it felt like to go crazy. She felt him thrust against her and she obliged following his pace. Giving him what he wanted.

Not that she was able to swallow all of him, but she tried, though some of him leaked out of her mouth and he crested. Well, she did try her best, and after an orgasm like that, she was sure it was good enough.

Jen let go of him and kissed up his abs, his chest, his neck and up to his jaw to his ear. "Like that?" she whispered, sending her hot breath on his skin.

Oli was indeed a very tactile person, everything Jen did seemed to light his senses on fire. Her touch was delicate, teasing and by god did Jen know what buttons to push.

The feeling of her mouth around the head of his cock drove him absolutely nuts. The feeling of being there in her mouth and knowing she wanted him to cum drove him close, so close to the edge. What did it, what allowed him to completely let go was that when he dug his hands fully into her hair, looked down into her eyes and could see the connection between them she didn't flinch. When he'd be like this with a previous partner, he'd have just put his hands into her hair, held them there simply to be part of what she was doing. With Jen, he knew he wouldn't hurt her, she'd been telling him to let go...

With a final look of pleading, Oli arched his back and could feel every inch of his body tingle eventually centralizing in his cock.

"Oh my god, Jen...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The climax hit him, washing over him in a wave of ecstasy. When it broke, he had to concentrate on bringing his breathing back under control. He could feel Jen slowly kiss her way up his body and nodded in agreement at her whispered comment.

"Like that?"

"Exactly like that.." Oli whispered back and kissed Jen intently. Their evening of sex had nearly wiped him out, He knew his 'want' to do more give Jen more, but his body made the demand that they give it a break for a bit. So, giving in to the physical exhaustion, Oliver pulled Jen up a bit more, his hand going to her ass.

"fifteen minutes.. just fifteen minutes.. then I'll return the favor..." Oliver laughed, and gave a half snort. Hopefully in the morning they'd both be gleefully sore.

Jen couldn't explain how happy she was that she could make Oliver feel the things he was feeling. And part of her still could not believe it. Here she was with one of the most eligible bachelors in the world, and he wanted her.

"fifteen minutes.. just fifteen minutes.. then I'll return the favor..."

Jen giggled. "Return the favor? I was returning the favor." She propped herself up on one elbow. "You know this isn't going to end if we keep on returning the favor."

She lay her head on his chest and sighed tracing her finger on his chest in lazy circles. She intended to stay awake and just take all of this in, but the lack of sleep and the number of times she came for her first time caught up with her and her eyes closed despite her best efforts. Before she knew it, Jen was sound asleep, and vulnerable. For the first time in her life, she didn't sleep lightly enough to be wary of her surroundings. Oliver's arms around her assured her of safety she never thought she could have.

For the first time, only a scream could wake her.

Sleep came easy, for the first time in ages. Sometime during the night, Oliver moved from his relaxed position on his back to his side and in his dreams, he gathered Jen in his arms and refused to let go. When he woke, it was much the same. Jen had turned away from him and he'd followed her, turning behind her and nuzzling his face into her hair. HIs right arm was draped over her and cupped her right breast. His cock was at full attention, completely erect and wedged between Jens fantastic ass cheeks. A thought crossed his mind, wake Jen to a slow easy fucking, part her legs and push himself into her slowly from behind. Instead, he rested his head back down and tried to go back to sleep.

Oliver grew restless and started to move, feeling Jen move against him, he slowly moved, pulled back and tried to get out of bed without disturbing her. A few times he thought he'd woke her up, but thankfully no. Making his way out of the room Oli took one last look at Jen before closing the door quietly.

Padding to the kitchen he started making coffee and looked over the fresh fruit that had been brought to them the previous evening. As the pot brewed, chopped up some of the fruit in smaller bites, taking two large wine goblets out of one of the cabinets Oliver went to work on preparing a light breakfast for both of them. When he was most of the way through, his phone rang, the familiar tone chimed out. Reaching over to where his phone was, he answered it.

"Hiya, hows New York?"

"You got laid last night didn't you...." Came back a snarky response from the only woman on the planet who could talk to him like that and get away with it.

"Good Morning to you too Cass. I can see the normal shit burger that is New York is having its normal effect on your day."

"You mean 'had'. My day is almost over. When are you coming back to civilization, you have a company to run you know.." Cass was laying on the exaggerated guilt trip pretty heavy. Oliver could tell from her voice she was happy, maybe a bit cranky, but happy for him.

"Right.....and who told me a thousand times that she could run the business better than I could."

"That was several years ago, and I'd been drinking. Which brings me to what I'll be doing once I hang up with your lame ass."

"Don't you have kids and a husband to go home to?"

I do as a matter of fact. My kids will be happy to see me, and if my husband knows what's good for him he'll have a glass of wine ready for me."

Oliver laughed. he smiled into the phone and followed up "How are they?"

"Good, they miss their favorite uncle, I told them that he's kinda busy, but should show up sometime soon. By the way, was that a real laugh I heard a few minutes ago?" Smiling, while trying to shake his head at his phone Oliver nodded and gave her an affirmative "Mmhm.."

"That means you REALLY got laid last night...holy shit welcome back from the land of the grumpy and moody. It's good to see you again. Now, tell me did you make sure she had an orgasm first right? Wait, no... don't tell me I don't want to hear any details about you bumping uglies. Even though I think Jen may be a beautiful woman, I don't need to hear the details."

"Then why did you ask?? Have you thought maybe I'm just glad that I don't have my normal ass beating to look forward to when I woke up this morning."

"Oh? well, that'll have to wait. Vienna called, they want you there as soon as possible."

Oliver's tone turned serious.

"The brothers?"

"Exactly... one is claiming a frame job while the other is planning to break his brother out. Not sure which one, is claiming what seeing as both are in jail at the moment."

"So it worked.." Oliver's tone was upbeat again, they'd successfully got the brothers red handed.. literally.

"And, they want me as a key witness, along with what files we got on them?"

"Yes, as we discussed, your conditions will be followed to the letter."

With a sense of finality, Oliver gave a deep sigh and looked over at the door to his bedroom where Jen was possibly still sleeping or, maybe listening in on his conversation. He trusted her, he did, but Jen would naturally be curious about his conversation with Cass. He couldn't and wouldn't blame her if she asked any questions.

"Great. You've got the rooms booked at the Kempinski?"

"Of course. Hans will be waiting for the two of you."

"great then we better get moving in a few hours. I'll see you in a few days, I'll update you when it's over. Of course, you'll probably read about it 10 minutes after it's over."

"Good Luck Oliver," Cass said, with a bit of finality, and hopefulness in her voice.

"Thanks, I'm gonna need it." With his conversation over, he turned over his phone and got back to fixing breakfast.

Jen hadn't slept like a baby since...well, she was a baby. She didn't even have any dreams to distract her from her self-induced coma, though she could've sworn she felt something that left her feeling a little horny as she groggily woke up.

Groggy. That was a first too. Not to mention sleeping beside...No wait, she didn't feel anything. She grunted blinking her eyes open to see that she was alone and the door was shut. Covered in just a sheet, she looked around and remembered that her clothing was still out in the living room...or was that the kitchen? Either way, she was naked. Though there was a closet.

She got up and finally felt it. The slight soreness between her legs. It wasn't bad. It was even negligible if she distracted herself enough. But it was there. That was proof that she and Oliver made love and fucked. She snorted out a light laugh as she pulled the closet open. Its contents told her that it was Oliver's room and that no one expected them to make up so quickly. Hell, she didn't. She pulled one of his button down shirts and as she buttoned them up, she heard Oliver's muffled voice outside.

Jen paused. It was strange that she never even thought that he'd have left her behind. Waking up alone should have triggered such thoughts, but it didn't.

As she put her hand to the door and the jovial tone ended. Part of her wanted to spy on him first. She shouldn't even be trusting him this much, but part of her said she could. But it was a new day and emotions weren't running as high, so she opened the door a crack and listened. Surely if he was hiding nothing, it wouldn't be a big deal if he asked.

"Great then we better get moving in a few hours. I'll see you in a few days, I'll update you when it's over. Of course, you'll probably read about it 10 minutes after it's over."

What was over? Some big deal? But business deals don't get headlines ten minutes after it's done. Not unless it was an IPO. And of course, Viribus was not an IPO.

"Thanks, I'm gonna need it."

Jen sighed and shook her head. No. She had to trust him. No secrets. She opened the door admiring every ripple of his muscle from behind. She went up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist as he worked on what seemed to be breakfast.

"Now look who's looking so sexy in the morning." She kissed between his shoulder blades. "I hope you don't mind I took your shirt. Thief's habit."

She looked up at him as their eyes finally met and she smiled. He really was there with her and he never left. "Business so early in the morning?"

Last edited:
"Mmmm, you have done marvels for my wardrobe that's for sure. Any shirt of mine is going to look ten thousand times better on you."

Oliver then motioned to the two giant goblets on the counter filled with a yogurt parfait, one layer of yogurt, a layer of cut fruit, followed by a layer of granola, and one more layer of yogurt. Topped off, it had a slice of orange wedged on to the rim. "I figured, something healthy, and a cup of coffee." Oliver then waved to the coffee machine behind him as it finished burbling. "I thought we could have a light breakfast and then make plans to head to Europe. I'll tell you all about my phone call while we eat."

Giving Jen an opportunity to fix her coffee the way she liked it, Oliver had her follow him down to the beach. A short trail stretched off the back patio they'd looked out at the ocean from the night before. On the beach, there was a table and two chairs set out. "I asked the maintenance crew to set this up for us this morning while they patrolled the beach. It's our responsibility to put everything away in the shed over there before we head back. I know I could ask them to do it, but it still seems silly to ask someone else to clean up after us when we are very capable of doing it ourselves."

Once they were settled, Oliver returned to her question. She was right, he would hide nothing from her. He had no reason to. Besides, she might get some personal satisfaction of seeing the Leonov's torn to shreds.

"It was an early business call for us, a late business call for New York. Cass called, and it sounds like our destination has been chosen for us. We've been requested in Vienna. The international court of justice is requesting my presence for a meeting, and they want my testimony. While it's 900 plus kilometers to The Hague where the ICJ holds court from Vienna, you might ask why we are going to Vienna versus The Hague? We have offices there, and i don't trust the Hague's security. So why the testimony? The Leonov's are being brought up on additional charges of human trafficking, and they want to know what I know. about the brothers. I don't want to speak for you, but I've tried to keep you out of it, simply because they didn't ask, and I'm not going to volunteer you. If you want to testify I'll make sure you can, but that's up to you.

"Once we're done, well... I figure we spend a couple of pennies and enjoy ourselves. And... if you want to buy a few things.. why not?"

Oliver was gauging how she'd respond, he hoped she'd be ok with what they were doing...

Last edited:
Jen grinned at the breakfast before her. "So, this is the lifestyle of the rich and famous, huh? Healthy breakfasts in lazy mornings?" She winked at him knowing how truly busy this was and that this pace wasn't his usual routine. "I'm usually a steak and eggs mornings kind of girl, but I'll take it." She didn't put much in her coffee. She liked it black with just a hint of sugar and then she followed Oliver out the patio and shook her head. He really could have anything he wanted done, but at the same time, he didn't abuse that ability. Things he could get done himself, he did. And she admired him for it.

Jen sat beside him and listened. She chewed on her lip and thought about the whole thing and the consequences. After a few moments of silence, she sighed. "I want to help you in this, Oliver. I really do. But, honestly, if I put myself out there, they'll want to know how I know things, which would lead them to who I am and what I do. Maybe you can stave off more questioning from one judicial body, but how many governments have I offended? How many want to see my ass rot in prison? Even you can't protect me from the justice of the entire world. If there's anything else, I can help you with it, but I can't come out in an investigation."

Scooping up the last of her parfait, she sat back and held his hand in hers. "If there's one thing you can buy that will keep me happy, it's food. Screw Chanel and Hermes. There are so many cheap products out there that are just as good. And if something still works, why buy more?" She grinned at him. "I'm sure you know about the job I did in Paris meeting with the attaches and the bourgeois before lifting the documents from Larousse? Everyone asked who I was wearing, but that was just some cheap Chinese clothing I found in Hong Kong two years prior. It's all in how you wear it.

"So, before we go out to Goldenes Quartier or anything, go do your business. But I hope you don't mind if I tail you. I know you have the best security detail and all, but I don't like taking my chances with security. I've slipped past them enough times to know how safe you'll be with a wily, determined adversary."

He truly understood her problems and knew it would take some serious convincing that she was finally 'safe' from harm. He nodded his understanding and squeezed her hand in return.

"I get your point. Well, I wouldn't ask you to testify. Hell, I wouldn't ask you to be anywhere near the proceedings. When they interview me it'll be at my offices and under my security.

But, you bring up an interesting idea and I think you above anyone else would be able to test how well it works.."

Pausing for a second. Oliver pulled her over into his lap, his hand deftly running over the smooth skin of her legs.

"Remember the 'ID' I gave you? it entirely rewrites any existing record of you globally. So, given a new name, I'd be willing to bet you could possibly get to Vienna and be in the hotel before I get there. Though... I doubt any plane you'd take would be faster than mine... So, test out the ID, follow me to Vienna.. and meet me at the hotel."

Changing Jen's position so she wasn't sitting side ways in his lap, but directly in his lap, so Oliver could have her in his arms, tucking his head on to her shoulder. he glided both of his hands to her inner thighs..

"I've never talked so brazen with anyone in my life... but I want you right here right now Jen..."

His cock was growing harder, Jen's body heat and his desire for her was going to consume him..

"A few hours without you..." Jen sighed as she leaned back on his chest. She tried to breathe in deeply to calm the paranoia inside her that whispered that he was going to leave her. "I'm going to miss you, you know. But okay. I'll check on the plane and see if I can do somr magic with my new identity."

Jen shuddered as she felt his hands gliding on her thighs. The hornines she felt earlier waking up flared inside her again and she felt him stir behind her himself. With only his shirt as a flimsy barrier between them, she felt her pussy start to get damp in excitement.

"But on one condition," she wiggled hiking up his shirt from her ass letting her soft cheeks caress his quickly hardening shaft between them. "Make me remember you throughout the whole lonely trip." She opened her legs for him inviting him to touch her as she continued to squirm, her plump ass cheeks massaging him.

Jen turned to him and bit lightly on his ear as she breathed on his skin. "what have you done to me? I want you so bad..."

The nibble on his ear made him groan. "I know, I'll make sure, for both of us."

In a comical jostling of his hips, Oliver tried to get his boxers off, and actually couldn't help but laugh. Giving up on getting them off he re-focused on Jen, his right hand went to her crotch, slowly circling her clit, then slipping one finger deep inside her pussy. His left trying to unbutton her shirt. Finally getting one undone, Oli slipped his hand inside and found her erect right nipple. Pinching lightly, Oliver started kissing Jen again, he tried hard to overwhelm her with an erotic sensual attack on her senses.

"My god you feel so good against me Jen..."

"Can't get the big boy out, huh?" Jen laughed wihh him as he squirmed and wiggled to get himself out. "Want me to--oh!" she gasped as he began touching her, surprising herself at how wet she already was for him to slip inside her so easily. Her walls clenched around his finger as he stimulated her clit and her nipple.

Jen squirmed and massaged him through his shorts as her ass ground on him. She moaned as one hand snaked up to his head, running her fingers through his hair throwing her head back against him. "Oh yeah...Oliver... You feel so good inside me. More please..."

"Yes.. god yes..." he could feel his cock grow, now almost painfully hard underneath her.

Oliver kissed her, hard, slowly adding another finger inside her. He wanted to bring her fingers up to his mouth and taste her, but he also didn't want to break stop what he was doing.

"I...I...need your help Jen..."

Jen whimpered and arched her back as Oliver put another finger inside her, pressing his shaft between her ass cheeks as her breathing quickened. The way he played with her body drove her insane. The way he knew where and how to pleasure her was like magic. In his hand, she was a helpless, writhing, needy...slut for a lack of better term, and he drove her to the brink, begging.

"What do you want..." she panted, her hips gyrating, begging with her actions.

"Help me get these off.....I need to be inside you..." He groaned...

God she was going to make him cum by simply grinding against him, the intensity of how erotic this whole scene must look to a voyeur make it all that more erotic in his own mind. Thinking of what the expressions must be on Jen's face as he slowly worked two fingers deep in her pussy make him that much harder, that much more in need of being inside her.

Taking his fingers out of her pussy he brought them to his mouth, "Oh how sweet you taste..."

dragging his saliva soaked fingers across her naked lower abdomen he slipped his fingers in again deep... finding her earlobe... biting lightly...

"Jen....."

Jen was quivering and moaning, struggling to keep her legs open for Oliver as he moved his fingers inside her, touching her in places that were driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Most of her body was open to the world before the but for the few areas where his shirt covered her. And she found that being clothed was... Oddly erotic. But now, all she wanted was to move toward both theie pleasures. To do as he said, but she couldn't control her body. Every muscle was tense and taut as he pleasured her, and then--

Pulled his fingers out and she cried out, body quivering and spasming at the loas of his fingers. She mewled, closing her thighs trying to calm herself with deep breaths, but wow, did her pussy throb and pulse like mad searching for his fingers. Wanting them to be buried deep inside her and finger fucking her until she came. But it didn't feel like it was going to come back soon.

With a little mewl, she started to pull his boxers down just as his wet fingers glided down body. He nipped at her ear and she hissed as new sensations teased her.

"Jen... "

She manage to free his shaft enough that it sprang between her ass checks the moment his fingers came back inside her. She gave another cry and he brought her higher, even more quickly now that he had his bare cock between her soft ass.

"Oli...please le me cum... Oh, please, please..." She was near, oh so near that weer body was beginning to jerk on its own, seeking what it needed to set her off An explode all over his hand. All she needed was a little more puhh.

Back