A small town girl, closed for SRP_Lover19

KamaKamaSutra

Literotica Guru
Leon sat at his usual spot in the bar, enjoy his ale and listening to the chatter of the town. He was already three pints in and was well on his way through the fourth. He always did this, he had been a hunter before being attacked in the woods. Now he was physically able to work, but anytime he tried to go on a hunt his chest tightened, and his eyes spun. He would have to grab his flask and down the contents until the world spun the same speed as his mind. Then he would crawl back to town, face the jeers and stares from the town folk as he wobbled and caught himself on anything steady enough. That was what happen today, he had left to go hunting early and instead found himself at the tavern, ankle deep in booze. From across the room, he could hear some of the men laughing, they were pissed drunk and almost yelling while trying to be secretive.

Hey Vinney, I can’t believe you would let that little farm girl shrug you off that way, she was downright rude to you. Ignoring you like that!

It’s alright boys, I’ll get her, some just play hard to get, even a house mouse like that really wants to take a stroll down a man like me.

They broke out into laughter, Leon’s fist clenched around his flagon handle. Men like this were always harassing the town girls, it sickened him. He had slept with a few of them, and some even tried to marry him, but after his drinking, most of them just stepped aside for him. But he didn’t hold that against them, he knew why they did, he just couldn’t help it at the moment. But he could help these men earn a bit of respect. His drunken stupor drove him, standing up he strolled over to them, sloshing his ale the entire way. He Snuggled up to the one that was identified as Vinney.

“Hello good sir, I couldn’t help but overhear your racket. I do say if you would want to attract such fine women as that live in this hamlet, one would want to decrease the volume and increase the substance of conversations. “

He smiled, the words were slurred, but he got his point across. Some of the patrons snickered and the man's face turned as red as a scaled hounds bottom. The hay maker came fast, Vinney spun off his stool and tried to catch Leon on the right side of his chin. Luckily for Leon, the booze had thrown off his equilibrium and he spun, and the hay maker went wild. Almost by accident when he fell, he tripped them both sending Vinney into his friend’s lap, face first. A loud ooof, later and his friend had pushed Vinney off and onto the floor and tried to tackle Leon. He collided, sliding Leon and himself across the floor and into the nearby wall. The red headed giant had used the opportunity to stand up and walk toward them. His colossal hands picked Leon up, squaring the Leon up for another punch. What he did not expect was a flagon, half full of stale ale to come in contact with the side of his head.

Leon was all but unprepared for the response. The man to be known as Vinney, stood there for a moment, ale dripping down his face and proceeded to throw Leon no only out of the bar, but through the only remaining window in the place (the rest had been boarded up due to some misadventures with some adventurers earlier in the week). Leon hit the ground outside with a resounding thump, his face digging a small groove into the ground before coming to a stop and pushing a small bit of dirt onto the cutest bare feet he had ever seen.

He could hear the monster coming through the door before the guards got to him. Gathering himself and climbing to his feet, he threw his hands around the owner of the feet and whispered in her ear.

“Look, I don’t want to spend the night in the jail, and if you would be so kind since I was defending the honor of every maiden from this oaf, could you tell the kind guards that we were out for a stroll before they showed up?”

His ale wearing off he finally came to a few his senses and realized who he had his arm thrown around. She had grown up mostly alongside him. Trissie Marti, the prettiest girl in the village, he gulped he was screwed, she had always rebuffed his advances before and he resigned his fate to the night in the jail with Vinney the half-ogre giant and his lap pillow friend. He decided then that maybe the ale wasn’t the best thing to supplement his charisma with.

Trissie Marti was a simple girl or at least that what it looked like on the outside. She didn't ever really date or even try to attract any one because of her secret. When she grew up she had heard a story of how all the females in her bloodline was cursed. She didn't believe what the curse was until it happened to her.

The story goes that all of the women in her family were beautiful and attracted men no matter what. When one day unknown to a past relative they caught the eye of a man that was also courting a powerful witch at the time. While her relative and the man where out the witch found out and placed a curse on the woman. At the time she didn't know what the curse actually was and went home feeling a bit strange. The next morning when the woman woke up she seen something in the sheets that she had only seen when she woke up next to a man. She only shrugged it off and walked into her bathroom she stripped off her night gown and slowly got into a bath that feeds from a natural hot spring. She relaxed a bit before She started to wash herself. She mocked the wash cloth around her body caressing herself a bit enjoying how the hot water made her feel. She soon stopped and couldn't believe what she felt. She was about to screen thinking that a man snuck in and she was now sittingbon him but she soon noticed that what shebwas feeling was attached to her. She shot up out of the water to see an erect cock where her clit was. She didn't know what had happened and in a daze she walked towards the full length mirror. When she got half way to the mirror she realized what had happened to her and she threw on some clothes heading towards where she thought the witch lived. She pleaded with the witch to reverse the curse and the witch didn't reverse the curse in fact the witch informed her that this curse would last forever. After this day all the women in the family grew cock when they reached puberty.

Trissie also had this curse and she done well to keep it hidden from others wear long dresses that hide her cock well. After the curse was placed on her family the wealth of the family went down hill. The women wasn't able to marry who they choose to the one who was willing to take a woman like them. Though she was clothed in basic clothing she couldnt afford anything else. Her money was put back for the winter months so that she cohld have food to eat.

She was on her way from the market where she sold some of her produce when a man stopped before herbfeet. She noticed this man and it was the town drunk Leon. He had hit on her before and she always brushed it off. She thought he was handsom but being a drunk left something to be desired and her secret didnt help much either. She was about to say something to him when he finally got up and puts his arms around her.

"Well I guess I will help youbthis one time but do not count on it the next time younger drunk and start fights." She said to him. She wouldn't normally help him but if what he said was correct then helping him was the least she could do.

He smiled at her, then at the guards approaching.

"Boy, whats going on here, this man says you started a brawl then ran away and tripped in the street."

Leon wavered a bit, that asshole was trying to make him out to be nothing but a bumbling drunk. He wanted to tell the guard exactly what happened, but spending the night on a cold stone bunk did not sound all that grand. He choked down his wounded pride. Straightening up and trying his best offend, but sober, tone.

"Well sir, I don't know WHAT that gentlemen is trying to imply. I have been out for a stroll with this lovely lady all morning."

He winked at the guard and pulled Trissie closer.

"I would ask him why he reeks of bear and why him and his friend look so disheveled."

Turning him and Trissie around he took off away from the guard, walking at a just short of jogging pace. Leon smiled with all the charisma he could manage, the air was starting to ease the smell of ale and the run in with the guard helped sober him up.

"Thanks Trissie, you really saved my ass. So now that I have my arm around you, care to actually take a stroll?

Trissie could smell the alcohol on him and she didn't like the smell at all. She could wait to get away from Leon so that she could breath some fresh air.

When he asked her aboutbtakingba stroll she didn't know what to say on one hand he was handsome but his drinking made him less than desirable. "Maybe after you sober up more and don't reek of ale." She said to him removing his arm from around her. "I may have helped keep you out of jail but I didn't say anything about more." She finished.

His smile faded a bit at her rebuke, but alas it wasn't the first.

"Thanks for that, alas I would rather spend the night in a warm bed than a cold cell."

He winked, and stole kiss on her cheek.

"I will see you my little guardian angel. I think I will head to the church and nominate you for saint Hood. Saint Trissie the beautiful."

He smiled back at her, a grin from ear to ear as he half strolled, half stumbled away. He rounded a corner of the next shack and leaned against the wall. His mind spun, she was beautiful, and maybe it was the drink but he was enthralled with her. He leaned around, to check that she was able to safely make it past the ogre and the guards who were questioning him. He smirked as she moved from sight, he took off toward he modest abode, and proceed to trip over a poorly placed barrel. As his mind faded into darkness, Trissie ran through his dreams and teased him deeper into his minds world.

Trissie made her way home and started a fire for the night. She soon felt a stiring in her womanhood. She couldn't help but to get the man from earlier out of her head and her dress started to rise as her cock hardened. She blushed even though no one was there at the time. She tried to ignore it but she could and she pleasured herself getting rid of her erection.

Leon woke up, hung over and his head throbbing. First things first, let's get home, get a bath then get some food, then find Trissie. Formulating the plan wasn't the hard part, following through proved to be more difficult than anticipated. He felt like he weighed a ton and he made it home exhausted. Like many hunters, he preferred his home to be on the outskirts of town, away from the bustle. He had made it himself, fashioned after many of the hunter's tents from the east. It was a large structure, about 20 ft wide and peaked in the middle. Some would have called it a yurt, but he was a bit more established. It had a wooden floor and a central stone fireplace. It was hardly movable by any standard, but it was warm and easy to maintain.

He had set up his water to take a bath, he was proud of his home, one of his few true accomplishments. He had it arranged for his water to move near his stove through a series of pipes the blacksmith had forged for him, then the water warmed was deposited into a basin that was set off to one side of the structure. The entire system was controlled by two levers, one to release the stored water and one to release the freshly warmed water. He was pretty sure he had the easiest warm bath in the entire countryside. He soaked in his bath, letting his muscles relax, and he rested, he stirred once the water started to cool. He stood, water dripping down his body and pooling on the wood floor. Grabbing some clothes from his pile he, move to his fireplace. He had set it up to be able to roast meat and had a table and two chairs sat nearby. Leon never understood why he wanted two chairs, he was almost always alone for a meal, maybe a part of him longed for companionship. He fried a bit of bacon and cracked two eggs into his pan.

After breakfast he took back toward town, he hadn't drunk all day and as long as he stayed focus on meeting with Trissie, he should be good. He asked around town for her and spent a few hours feeling like he was two steps behind her. Finally, he found her, rounding the corner toward the town square he stepped up behind her. Tapping her on the shoulder, he smiled as he talked.

"Hey, how are you this morning. I wanted to thank you for yesterday properly."

Trissie had a feeling that she was being followed all day but she didn't let it bother her much. She was about to reach the market in the city when she felt a tap on the shoulder and soon seen the man from last night. "I am surprised you even remember anything from last night seeing how drink you were. At least you are not drunk now." She said to him smiling a bit. "You are welcome." She finished.

He smiled, she was beautiful and her smile could melt a winters frost. How had he not noticed her before?

"Well, we can't escape every day can we? I was hoping you would join me for a stroll to the river, then maybe a dinner at my home?

Leon winced, he had tried to be funny with the drinking but it came off awkward and he worried it would upset her. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably, he was surprised by how nervous she made him. What was it about this girl?

Trissie smirked at his attempted joke but didn't pay it any mind. She didn't know how to respond to what he had asked her. She didn't mind walking with him and dinner couldn't really hurt either but she didn't want her Futanari cock to act up and get hard on her while they were together. She was embarrassed at the thought of it getting hard in front of anyone. " Sure we could do that." She answered before she was able to think out what shebwas going to say.

Grabbing her hand, he lead her away from the bustle of the town square. They followed a narrow path down toward the river. The grass packed down by the constant traffic of young boys leading girls down to the river to sneak in a kiss. Leon smiled, Trissie's fingers were warm and soft laced between his. He wanted to get to know her more, but he was unsure of how to talk to her. It had been quite a while since he had talked to a woman other than the occasional drunken cat call.

They strolled down the path, talking and getting to know one another. Telling stories of their time growing up in the town. He felt like Trissie was hiding something but he knew she was shy and would take a bit of time to come around to him. As the day faded into dusk he wrapped his arm around her.

"Lets go back to my place, I can fix us something to eat and I can get you back to your place after."

As he spoke, he felt the first drops of rain, by the time they had made their way to his front door, the rain had soaked them both, their clothes clinging to them. He couldn't help but notice Trissies body underneath her attire. He opened the door, the warmth from the fire inviting them in.

"If you want you can sit your clothes by the fire to dry, I think I have something that might fit you."

Trissie stood there wondering how she would hide her self from him. She hadn't wore any under wear today and her fits cock was hidden between her legs. She shook her head no not wanting him to see the way she was. She could feel her cheeks begin to redden at this point. She soon felt her body try to betray her again and she started to get hard and her cock threatens to pop out from between her legs.Q+P

He stepped around the divider that made his bedroom, he searched his clothes and found a few things that should fit her. Stepping back into the room he started talking.

"Hey I have a few things here, I hope your not picky, they might be a bit baggy but I think they will work."

He noticed she seemed embarrassed, and was holding her hands in front of her. It was cute and brought a smile to his face. He handed her the clothes, a loose shirt, and a pair of old pants that he had ripped the legs out of for swimming in the river.

"Here, these should fit, ummm, I can turn around or you can step over there to behind the screen. I have a wash tub there, you can change. Feel free to take a bath if you want, turn the knobs and warm water will pour out."

She nodded and took the clothes from him and went behind the screen. She took everything off then let out a stifled moan. Her cock had slipped out from between her legs and was now in full display. She couldn't get it to go back between her legs so she started to panic. She knew what she needed to do for itbtonrelax but she couldn't do it here not in someone else's house. She finally managed to get it stuffed between her legs but the tip of the duta cock was now at her ass which ment if ahe moved it rubbed her pussy. She put on the clothing and slowly walked back out avoiding moaning for the time being.

He watched s she slipped behind the screen, he stripped out of his clothes and tried not to peek, but couldn't help but catch a few glimpses of her body. He worked on getting a little food together, and stoked the fire.

He pulled the chairs up and moved the table closer so they could sit. He didn't bother with a shirt and only wore a old pair of trousers. He stared at her as walked back, she seemed to be uncomfortable, walking and he could see her face concentrating. He pulled a chair out for her, and patted the seat. As she sat down, he let his fingers graze her arms.

"You know, you are really beautiful, even in my clothes I can't take my eyes off you."

Shebwas glad to sit down but what happened next sent he remind into panic mode. She hasn't had anyone touch her at all much less like Leon was doing right now. She didn't know what to do. She was worried that even though she was wearing baggy clothing her futa cock would show break free from where it was at and show through the clothing. She was barely keeping it hidden now.

She stiffened under his touch, her body seemed to respond to the simplest touch. He smiled and leaned down, his eyes locked onto a spot under her jaw on the curve of her throat. He placed a soft kiss there as his hand eased down her side, his fingers touching the curve of her breast through the fabric of her shirt. He talked with his lips pressed against her skin.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist"

Trissie almost yelped out when she felt him kiss her. She just sat there and bit her lip as he felt her up as he kissed her. Her cock soon piped out from between her legs and was tenting his baggy pants significantly. She hoped that he wouldn't try to put his hand between her legs at this point. She didn't know how he would react to her having a cock and a pussy.

She didn't push him away, he came back in for another kiss. Her lips open to the kiss, he let his tongue play with hers as his hand slipped down from her breast. The bulge surprised him, his body froze for a moment. He let his hand explore not sure what it was, without looking he pulled his shorts off her hips. He felt the shaft against his hand, it felt like a penis, larger than his but softer in someway. He looked her in the eyes, a mixture of fear and embarrassment radiated back.

Leon had been with a few women, he preferred them over the coarseness of women, but he had explored with men before. So a cock wasn't anything that he was put off from touching, but in this small town you didn't mention those things. He was confused of course, Trissie was a girl, she was beautiful and feminine but her cock was massive! He let his hand trail down her shaft, her balls were well formed, and he cradled them before moving further. He wondered if some of the old timers rumors of the village were true. An Old witch had once lived here, and she seemed to be fond of a particular curse. His fingers found her lips below her manhood, he let his fingers slide through them flicking her clit before resting his finger tips on her.

"Well, you are a rare beauty aren't you, I hope you want me, I don't think I could stand waiting, you will have to tell me how you gained this after or during if you can manage it."

Trissie didn't know what to say at this point she continued to bit her lip as his fingers rested on her womanhood. She hasn't been in this situation before so she didn't know what to say. The only thing shebcould do was blush and she turned a deep red. Her futa cock gave him a sign and pulsed one making her ooze precum now.

Her cock pulsed and precum leaked onto Leon's arm as his fingers pushed into her, her warmth enveloping him. He kissed her neck as his free hand found her breast. He pinched her nipple through the thin fabric of the shirt.

"Think we can get you out of these clothes?"

She nodded her head before saying "take me to your bed first I want my first time to be in a bed not on a chair." She moved his head from her neck and kissed him deeply driving her tongue into his mouth. She let her body take over and just done whatbfelt good to her.

Leon pulled her up into his arms, resting his hands on her bottom, letting his fingers press into her flesh as he pulled her lips back to his as he felt her cock squeezed between them. The feeling was odd, but the sheer size of it was impressive, the precum leaking from the tip began to leave a wet spot on his stomach. He let his tongue play with hers as they kissed, only pulling away, taking her bottom lip in his teeth as he laid her down onto the bed. He helped her remove her top, freeing her breast, her nipples perked from his touch. He kissed up her stomach, moving her cock away from his lips but keeping his hand on the shaft, teasing the head with his fingers. He spread the sticky liquid around her tip before pulling it down her shaft and taking her nipple into his mouth. Goosebumps formed on her breast as his hand worked her left breast, his fingers flicking her nipple back and forth. He could feel the soft throb from her shaft and he moved his hand down, letting his fingers off her shaft and over the last bit of fabric left on, pushing it down as her nipple was pulled between he teeth, scraping the hardening nub. He smiled as her both reacted to his touch.

“You like that do you?”

She nods as she moans out unable to say anything at the moment. She laid bare before Leon her body already dripping fluid all over the bed. She laid there her cheeks red embarrassed at her inexperience. She would be doing things to him bit she didn't know what to do at this point. She just laid there and let him take control of what went on. She waited in anticipation for what was going to happen next.

Her moans stoked his passion, he kissed down her stomach, as his lips went lower his hand slipped down her shaft. As his mouth found her tip his fingers curled around her balls, he squeezed them gently before his first gets worked lower. His fingers slid between them as he took her tip into his mouth and push into her as he took more. He mouth was stretched by her girth, he doubted he could get more than what he had already taken. He curled his fingers inside her, pressing against the button of pleasure inside her.

Back