Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Strawberries are my favorite fruit :)

Well I would love to place one on each nipple and lick them off and then place a few on your mons and clean them off then of course clean up of the delicious juice left behind...

Well I would love to place one on each nipple and lick them off and then place a few on your mons and clean them off then of course clean up of the delicious juice left behind...

This keeps sounding better and better ;)

This keeps sounding better and better ;)

Once the juice is cleaned up I would warm up some chocolate and spread it with my fingers across your nipples, slowly, letting you feel the heat from the syrup, then of course I would use my lips and tongue to clean off every inch, paying attention to the very hard swollen buds...

Then of course I would move down your belly, with a nice trail of chocolate...

Letting a pool of juice dribble across your lips so that the warm syrup flows over your swollen lips and I can then slide between and clean up...

Once the chocolate was cleaned up and you had cum, I would lean up and let some strawberry juice coat me, where would you like it?

Hello Nurse!
I am watching shows from last night, and getting ready for my Hockey Fantasy Draft lol... So not much lol

Ooo I love hockey :) ! I am so excited for this season to start! I will be doing a photo shoot soon with a hockey jersey on.. and coming off ;)

Ooo I love hockey :) ! I am so excited for this season to start! I will be doing a photo shoot soon with a hockey jersey on.. and coming off ;)

Excellent!

Maybe we can practice a little Inspection, Auscultation, Percussion and Palpation after that, Ms. Nurse? ;)

Well I will definitely look forward to that ;)
Being Canadian I definitely love hockey and am SO glad there is going to BE a season this year... even if my fav team is the most hated team in the league.

Well I will definitely look forward to that ;)
Being Canadian I definitely love hockey and am SO glad there is going to BE a season this year... even if my fav team is the most hated team in the league.

Uh oh. Who is it? I can think of a few ..

The Toronto Maple Leafs. Been a fan of them since 1992... basically once I was old enough to understand allegiance and loyalty.

Ah well it could be worse! I had other teams in mind... :) I, of course, love the blackhawks. Surprise Surprise ;)

Back