Longest Time Without Sex...

2years

...but currently only 2.5 months... I guess I won't complain as much after reading a few of these... 22 years... 31 years... Daymn!!!! And I work in prison, and some of my guys it's been long lengths of time too... I only bitch because I have a high sex drive and don't wanna lose it, but i guess complaining isn't cool after looking at someone else's situation lol

Apart from when my wife was going through chemo therapy, which was a few months in which I had zero expectation of sex anyway, I think I might have just ended my longest abstinence since been married, three weeks, felt long to me. Wife has been a bit unwell.

My barriers on fidelity were amended after a 6mos forced dry spell.

After the divorce, 2 weeks.

It was 18 months, following on a 10 month period of sex having lost its fulfillment for my wife and then it becoming actually painful for her, and sex became through those months ever less frequent. All this was one of the several consequences of a deep depression sparked off principally by pressures at work. It was a terrible time for her. And for me.

She changed jobs. She had counselling. She went with a series of treatments regarding rejuvenation of the tissues around her vagina. We found the right lube. I sought every way I could for us to recover what we had.

Oh have we. For I guess two years now. As frequent as before we had kids and with so much more panache. To think we could have taken the easy route and settled for bedroom misery.

It was 18 months, following on a 10 month period of sex having lost its fulfillment for my wife and then it becoming actually painful for her, and sex became through those months ever less frequent. All this was one of the several consequences of a deep depression sparked off principally by pressures at work. It was a terrible time for her. And for me.

She changed jobs. She had counselling. She went with a series of treatments regarding rejuvenation of the tissues around her vagina. We found the right lube. I sought every way I could for us to recover what we had.

Oh have we. For I guess two years now. As frequent as before we had kids and with so much more panache. To think we could have taken the easy route and settled for bedroom misery.

it's really great that you stuck it out together and came through it stronger! I'm sorry for your hard times, but congratulations on finding each other again!

it's really great that you stuck it out together and came through it stronger! I'm sorry for your hard times, but congratulations on finding each other again!

I'm really touched! Thanks!
And I hope our story can ignite some possibilities for others who need them.

25 years before i finally did it, didn't get laid till almost 3 years later. now its been about 3 years since that happened. but i don't expect to do it again anytime soon if at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
18 months. By choice, believe it or not. Lots of masturbation, but no actual sex.

Six months while in a committed... it might as well of been 6yrs, it was heartbreaking. Never again!

Back