The hot Arabic chick thread

I just finished Scheherazade Goes West, and I enjoyed it. I wish it were a bit bigger, and more encyclopediac than just anecdotary, but nevertheless, it was a good read.

I just finished Scheherazade Goes West, and I enjoyed it. I wish it were a bit bigger, and more encyclopediac than just anecdotary, but nevertheless, it was a good read.

It is a good read, isn't it! I know it's silly but I found it really inspiring to read about intelligence being sexy in women. (That was before I came on this board, of course, and had my intelligence - or something - stroked so often, LOL.)

Hey, you others, where are your reviews? Or your chocolates and roses?
(Says hopefully. I like Charbonnel & Walker champagne truffles, but I don't mind a bit of ...
{whispers to TxRad: Dove dark}.)
:rose:

{whispers to TxRad: Dove dark}.)

Ah, the secret word:

Do I have to explain blowjob again or what?

attachment.php

Last edited:
TxRad, you are the Man! That is outrageous! I love it!
One day I will record an audio story just for you, and it will say in a whisper: {Dove dark chocolate}
LOL

Last edited:
Ogg, you do come up with some good stuff.

We should compare collections sometimes. :D

This thread is not AT ALL what I was expecting! One more thing to love about Lit.

This thread is not AT ALL what I was expecting! One more thing to love about Lit.

Uh, what did you expect?

We're proverts, what else would you expect.

Actually, it started as an incentive thread for a story I have been working on.

Uh, what did you expect?

We're proverts, what else would you expect.

Actually, it started as an incentive thread for a story I have been working on.

I was expecting something ... less tasteful? Less ... literary? Less ... hot? Less ... Naoko? ;)

Okay, okay, you twisted my arm. Sheesh. Why do you have to be so insistent?

:p

What can I say...I like it when I crack the whip and people dance. :devil: :p

HP, out of those three, I guess ice cream is my weakness. You wouldn't get me to do anything for just 'an' ice cream though. :cool:

What can I say...I like it when I crack the whip and people dance. :devil: :p

HP, out of those three, I guess ice cream is my weakness. You wouldn't get me to do anything for just 'an' ice cream though. :cool:

<<<<< Runs out to find sprinkles, chocolate sauce, and cherries. :D

Back