Shy Exhibitionist Susan

I underestimated how long it would take me to write my squirting story. It is finally posted to the blog.

And here's a little tease I sent to Master the day of the squirting. Guess where those fingers had been.... :D

Would love to see the source..... :D

:devil:

I underestimated how long it would take me to write my squirting story. It is finally posted to the blog.

And here's a little tease I sent to Master the day of the squirting. Guess where those fingers had been.... :D

So damned alluring! I can only imagine where they've been.

Good morning! I would post a pic today, but I'm sick and there's nothing sexy about that. I'll look through the archives for y'all.

I no longer belong to Master. Since he's going to be moving so soon, it's done. It was sad, but I did all my crying last week and I'm ok now.

Happy Tuesday! :)

Good morning! I would post a pic today, but I'm sick and there's nothing sexy about that. I'll look through the archives for y'all.

I no longer belong to Master. Since he's going to be moving so soon, it's done. It was sad, but I did all my crying last week and I'm ok now.

Good morning Susan! I am sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry about your loss. Although IMHO it is his loss!

I look forward to seeing more new pics of your sexy self soon.:rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks for all the concern.

Ok, not terribly sexy, but here's a pic from the gym the other day. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

Enjoy ? Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hell yes you have a Sexy Dupa.......

Love the work out pants and panty lines...

Xoxoxox hope you're doing better Sue.... :kiss:

:devil:

Nothing wrong with this pic :)

Not terribly sexy you say....I beg to differ, I think you have one hell of a sexy rear end! Your ass makes me want to bend you over and make you squirm until you cum all over my face :) YUMMY!

I wish you well. *hugs*

Last edited:
Back