Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

I need it 3+ times a day, I get it at least once but then I have a dildo inserted to make me feel full or I edge myself most days.
We swing And do group sex but we recently moved and haven't yet made the connections to sate me yet.

Honestly I probably only want it 3 or 4 times a month. Might be due to the lack of Vitamins M and D in my diet, because when I\m around a man I tend to want it a lot more.

Ideally, I would love to have it several times a day. I would settle for everyday though. I have a very healthy sex drive.

As much as possible. Thank God my husband is A) is insatiable and B) is as horny as I am constantly. A match made in Heaven! :devil:

Used to be frequently. Now it is an occasional fling.

My desires are all over the place. there are stretches where I am constantly craving some good sex; to times when my drive is near zero. With variants in between.

Maybe a quickie or two during the work week but on days off I would love to have it 2-3 times a day if I could.

If I had a stable of no-strings friends with benefits and I had no work obligations and maintaining health and cleanliness wasn't an issue and I could just hedonistically indulge in whatever I wanted....damn....who knows if I'd ever sleep?

Too fucking often.

Not normal.
Used to hate it, but as time progressed and I got older, I understand now it's not about quantity it's about quality.
And that's what I'm after. :heart:

I'd be happy with 2-3 times a week. And I'm talking average to above-average to mind-blowing. None of that below-average bullshit.

well, let's break it down --id love something sexually satisfying everyday - anything from a quick play, to a intense fuck, or just oral pleasure with happy endings, checking out each other masturbating, watching a hot vid, stories, voice, etc. I like it varied and often :kiss:

I would like to more, but some weird guilt thing limits it to about 1-2x a week...sometimes less. Kinda funny considering how often I think about it and my husband's drive....0.o

Other than masturbating 3 or 4 times a week in some manner or another , keeps me content

Back