Public pussy fingering.

It's cold and damp and miserable in the UK today even though I woke up hot and happy and horny. So I lay on my bed and fingered my pussy until I was hotter and hornyer, then realised I could one more wear my coat out and not look too odd, which at least motivated me to get up instead of simply keeping going until I came.

White bra, well off-white, it's quite old, and I'm too big and bouncy to go without for long, cream blouse and a longish blue woolly cardigan because it is quite chilly out there. Well given what I wasn't wearing below it was necessary. What I was wearing were simply, red suspenders, long black woolly stockings and flat black shoes; not the day to be run over by a bus.

I did catch the bus, it's a long way to walk into town and then right across the centre to the park. I took my sketch pad and pencils with me, it's good to have a cover story for what I had in mind. Cold's funny it makes you decidedly less soggy between the legs but stiffens your nipples wonderfully. When I got off the bus I had to go and buy monkey nuts in their shells, it took me four goes to find them. I do enjoy being out and about wondering what people would think if only they knew of my pantyless state, especially the guys in the shops as I quiz them about their stocks of nuts. once provisioned suitably I walked to the park, found a bench that was screened behind with bushes and lay well off the main paths but with a good view, scattered some nuts, waited a few minutes and began to sketch the squirrels.

Once I had enough sketches to look credible if anyone did come over to chat I held the pad with one hand and slipped my other hand under my coat so I could finger my pussy. Slight miscalculation there, it was colder than I thought and it took me almost half an hour to get myself to a point where I could come fairly easily. Sitting on a bench fingering yourself under your coat doesn't allow much chance of vigorous thrusting or anything like that so you have to take it slowly and carefully. I did think of bringing a vibrator but decided it would be too noisy and a bit awkward if anyone did stop for a chat; excuse me would you mind just looking away whilst I slip this big pink dildo in my pocket. So it took me a while to get as hot and wet again as I found myself when I woke up this morning. Still, a little daydream about Sherlock and things soon took a turn for the soggier.

Once I was good and ready and my clit had become all nice and sensitive again I went really slowly until a man and his two dogs came along the main path a little way down the green. As he walked past me I speeded up and enjoyed a lovely orgasm, having to bite my bottom lip so I didn't make any silly noises. I know it's stupid but having to come quietly like that and keep still makes me come so much harder. So much so that I managed to sneak in a second little one before I was done.

Hi nice to see you back :)

That was quite a morning ! Waiting for the dog walker was very naughty I wonder how long you were on the edge....?

I'd love to know how you felt returning home......were you tempted on the warm bus ?

Thank you:kiss:

Thank you for this thread! Your descriptions are so detailed, it's like I was there with you ;) I am definitely adding this to my masturbation list :devil:

Wow... this is ah hot thread... Seeing a girl sketching in the park will never be the same again....

That bus journey is a bit short, especially so soon after a big orgasm with a little one to follow and that bus is usually a little crowded but I could investigate if there any longer bus journeys that offer a quiet corner where the security cameras don't peek too efficiently.

Hi nice to see you back :)

That was quite a morning ! Waiting for the dog walker was very naughty I wonder how long you were on the edge....?

I'd love to know how you felt returning home......were you tempted on the warm bus ?

Thank you:kiss:

That bus journey is a bit short, especially so soon after a big orgasm with a little one to follow and that bus is usually a little crowded but I could investigate if there any longer bus journeys that offer a quiet corner where the security cameras don't peek too efficiently.

I hope you do find one that suits :). Your descriptions are great. I'm so pleased you decided to share....

Some bright spark, Redted I think, suggested masturbating on a bus so I investigated. I picked a few random towns hereabouts that involve passing through isolated villages and found a likely looking route and nine o'clock sounded like a time when no one would want to travel, turned out to be 09:17 but that was OK. The buses have cameras but I caught a similar one to work the other day and if you sit in the seats over the wheels at the back they have no possible view of your lap. Then there's my outfit: blouse and bra, I'm a bit generously endowed to go without the latter for long or else i would, button up denim skirt over black stockings and suspenders, red ones for naughty days like today and a woolly coat to lay across my lap and to keep me warm on my way to the bus station. As the bus is fairly noisy and the stops spread well apart I decided to slip a bullet vibrator in my pocket, well you never know your luck.

One thing that scares the hell out of me when I'm sans panties like that is dogs coming over to sniff my legs. I know it's stupid, they don't know nor do they care, to a dog I won't smell that different regardless of whether or not I've got panties on but it scares the crap out of me. So naturally I meet Fred from down the road out walking his dog who's very friendly and likes to stick her nose into everything, I was really glad of my big coat right then. Not a good start to my outing.

I did manage to clamber aboard the bus first, bag the seat I've picked, arrange my coat over my lap just the way I want it; the pocket with my bullet secreted in it was lying over my crotch. I undid two of the buttons on my skirt so I could slide a hand in and then I checked for ease of access, demonstrated by a nice wet finger. But as we waited for the bus to go there were more and more people got on until it was quite full, not standing room only but plenty of people and more to the point plenty of sharp eyes and quick tongues. So Esther had to keep her hands out and occupied. As part of my cover I've brought a news paper so I read that: no it's wasn't the Sun, the Guardian if you must know, I might be silly sometimes but I'm not dumb and I can read words with more than one syllable in them.

Finally loads of people trooped off at the big shopping centre on the edge of town so once the old lady opposite and the two lads behind me got off I was good to go. Even then I could put down my paper, read my book, or at least pretend to and slip a hand under my coat. How I love to rub my pussy when there's people around me, it makes me so hot and wet. I don't know what it is about it but it does. My dirty little secret, rubbing my sensitive little nub and having to keep dead quiet and not gasp or moan or sob or anything.

Twenty minutes I ended up keeping myself all excited for, then at last the old women got off and so did I. The two lads were behind me and couldn't see my face, they were arguing about football anyway and I was so wet and needy by that stage that I just relaxed and let my guard down a little and a huge orgasm washed through me making my pussy pulse and my bottom clench. It was so difficult to keep quiet, my breathing became so ragged that I did sob a bit but the noise of the bus was enough to cover it. So I came on a bus with about eight or ten other people on board. I didn't get to use my vibrator but never mind after staying so close for so long I didn't need it and anyway the bus back home was empty so I used it then instead. That was nice, the trip back but it's just not the same as when there are other people around and you have to sit still, act normal and keep really quiet the whole time.

Some bright spark, Redted I think, suggested masturbating on a bus so I investigated. I picked a few random towns hereabouts that involve passing through isolated villages and found a likely looking route and nine o'clock sounded like a time when no one would want to travel, turned out to be 09:17 but that was OK. The buses have cameras but I caught a similar one to work the other day and if you sit in the seats over the wheels at the back they have no possible view of your lap. Then there's my outfit: blouse and bra, I'm a bit generously endowed to go without the latter for long or else i would, button up denim skirt over black stockings and suspenders, red ones for naughty days like today and a woolly coat to lay across my lap and to keep me warm on my way to the bus station. As the bus is fairly noisy and the stops spread well apart I decided to slip a bullet vibrator in my pocket, well you never know your luck.

One thing that scares the hell out of me when I'm sans panties like that is dogs coming over to sniff my legs. I know it's stupid, they don't know nor do they care, to a dog I won't smell that different regardless of whether or not I've got panties on but it scares the crap out of me. So naturally I meet Fred from down the road out walking his dog who's very friendly and likes to stick her nose into everything, I was really glad of my big coat right then. Not a good start to my outing.

I did manage to clamber aboard the bus first, bag the seat I've picked, arrange my coat over my lap just the way I want it; the pocket with my bullet secreted in it was lying over my crotch. I undid two of the buttons on my skirt so I could slide a hand in and then I checked for ease of access, demonstrated by a nice wet finger. But as we waited for the bus to go there were more and more people got on until it was quite full, not standing room only but plenty of people and more to the point plenty of sharp eyes and quick tongues. So Esther had to keep her hands out and occupied. As part of my cover I've brought a news paper so I read that: no it's wasn't the Sun, the Guardian if you must know, I might be silly sometimes but I'm not dumb and I can read words with more than one syllable in them.

Finally loads of people trooped off at the big shopping centre on the edge of town so once the old lady opposite and the two lads behind me got off I was good to go. Even then I could put down my paper, read my book, or at least pretend to and slip a hand under my coat. How I love to rub my pussy when there's people around me, it makes me so hot and wet. I don't know what it is about it but it does. My dirty little secret, rubbing my sensitive little nub and having to keep dead quiet and not gasp or moan or sob or anything.

Twenty minutes I ended up keeping myself all excited for, then at last the old women got off and so did I. The two lads were behind me and couldn't see my face, they were arguing about football anyway and I was so wet and needy by that stage that I just relaxed and let my guard down a little and a huge orgasm washed through me making my pussy pulse and my bottom clench. It was so difficult to keep quiet, my breathing became so ragged that I did sob a bit but the noise of the bus was enough to cover it. So I came on a bus with about eight or ten other people on board. I didn't get to use my vibrator but never mind after staying so close for so long I didn't need it and anyway the bus back home was empty so I used it then instead. That was nice, the trip back but it's just not the same as when there are other people around and you have to sit still, act normal and keep really quiet the whole time.

Another wonderfull story... please, please, keep telling us about your adventures... it is so hot!

love,

-St

I was fingered on a plane once. It was at my seat and a few did know it was going on. At that point...I didn't care.

It was a sunny day and her 10 year old son was off exploring the deserted park we were in. We made sure to keep an eye on him - for his safety as well as ours if he wandered back. We lay together, and she took my hand and put it up under her skirt. We tried not to make it look too obvious, but soon her head was back, her eyes closed, and she was gently sighing then moaning, as my fingerfucking made her wetter and wetter and even more turned on. Feeling her clamp her pussy round my fingers, I knew she was orgasming. No sooner had she come than I watched as the boy headed back towards us.

My wife was at happy hour in a bar with her medical office crew. She was wearing a short sundress and was sitting by their older accountant in a booth with their backs to the wall. She felt his hand on her leg. Then he started moving up. She was already a couple of margaritas into the night, so she just thought she would see what happened. She opened her legs, and his hand moved to her pants. She thought it would end there as he began to rub her pussy through the thin fabric, but he slipped his fingers inside her pants and began fingering her. He never said a word or even looked at her. He fingered her until she was about to cum, so she pushed his hand away. He never spoke to her about it and it never happened again. I was the lucky one because she came home already hot and ready to make love.

I drive a semi, so I can see down into people's cars when stopped or when they pass me. The other day, I am stopped at a traffic light. As I tend to do, I glance down at the car to my left. I can't see the drivers face, but I can see a sweater over her lap and her hand under the sweater. This got my attention. The next thing I notice is her chest. She is breathing very heavily. And now her hand is moving around slightly. Right as the light turned green, I see her quickly convulse. I was hoping for a bit more of a view but soon the cars behind us were honking and it was time to go.

I entertained lots of semi drivers when my wife and I were dating. We had to drive about an hour from the city to our home on a four-lane highway, and I was usually fingering her all the way home. When a semi pulled alongside, I always made sure her skirt/dress was up to her waist so the driver could clearly see her pussy with my finger inside. Sometimes there was a bonus if I could get her to drop her top and let me fondle her breasts along the way. We often got a "honk" of appreciation, but my wife was clueless as to what was happening.

That's why it's important to wear a short skirt and no/loose panties when you're outside. Never know when the mood's gonna strike. :D

I entertained lots of semi drivers when my wife and I were dating. We had to drive about an hour from the city to our home on a four-lane highway, and I was usually fingering her all the way home. When a semi pulled alongside, I always made sure her skirt/dress was up to her waist so the driver could clearly see her pussy with my finger inside. Sometimes there was a bonus if I could get her to drop her top and let me fondle her breasts along the way. We often got a "honk" of appreciation, but my wife was clueless as to what was happening.

I don't think she was entirely clueless. lol ;)

Back