Mentor (closed)

What’s Wrought



“Professor, please tell me about your kinks,” Jill asked, having again knelt before Josephine. “Please.”

“You will learn those in time, Darling,” Josephine replied as she reached down to urge Jill back to her feet. “For now, the time has come to see another part of my home.”

She led Jill from the kitchen and turned left down a short hallway, at the end of which they turned right and entered a large bedroom. Josephine nodded to the left, where a wrought iron canopied king size bed faced huge windows in the far wall overlooking the pond.

bedroom-impressive-king-size-metal-canopy-bed-modern-iron-canopy-bed-classical-style-on-modern-era-iron-canopy-bed-frame-poster-frame-wrought-iron-bed-steel-canopy-bed-classic-bedroom-680x680.jpg


“Please, my Love,” Josephine grinned. “Make yourself comfortable.”







 
Wow

Seeing the Professor's bedroom for the first time took Jill's breath away.

"My gosh Professor this is a really pretty room, I can't imagine how much you will teach me in here about yourself and about myself."

Jill stoped walking but held the Professors hand. She knelt down, with a really nervous look on her face. She did not know if this was the right time to share something, but she knew she had to. She squeezed the Professor's hand to get her attentin.

"Professor, I don't know if there is ever a right time to share something like this, but I feel like before anything starts I have to tell you this. Before in the kitchen I gave you my panties, you are the first person I have ever give something like that to."

Jill relaxing more as she sees the Professor's face.

"I know there will be a lot of firsts for me with you, a lot of them in this room or in this house. I do have something I think you should know."

Puzzle face look as Jill wonders how to share the fact that she is an anal virgin.. Not only that but no one have ever touched her bottom. Well other than while playing soccer, but never in any sort of sexual manner.

"Professor, my bottom has never been touched in a sexual manner, not ever, I have never been spanked unless you count a pat on the bottom during a soccer game. I just want you to know these few things. Before things happen tonight. I don't mean to tell you this because I want you to take it tonight but I wanted you to know."

In Jill mind she pictured a like collaring ceremony with a few of her close friends, and a number of the Professors, after the ceremony the Professor would take her someplace special and bend her over a balcony and while the sun came up or set. the Professor would slowly and lovingly take her bottom for the first time.

Or maybe the Professor would like to have it right now.

Both thoughts made Jill shiver..
 
Last edited:
In Jill's head thread (out of turn)

As Jill knelt on the floor of the Professor's bedroom she could not stop her mind from racing. She was so wet she thought she might be dripping on the floor, she could feel her excitement on the thighs.

She could not believe all the thoughts going through her mind. She had just offered herself to this amazing woman who pretty much just said yes, and here she was kneeling on the floor in her bedroom. She wanted to be perfect for her. She wanted to please her in every way possible.

She looked down, and as she had often done she wished she had just a bit bigger breasts. Wishing to herself of just a b cup. Anything but the small breasts she had. She was glad she had shaved in the shower this morning her armpits, her legs, her pussy. She tried to shave every time she showered but in reality she had such fair skin she never had a lot of hair to deal with. At least she would still be smooth if the Professor wanted to touch her there.

She really didn't know what to expect, she knew she wanted to be able to touch the Professor all over her body. She wanted to be able to hold her and feel her body as she made her cum. She wanted to spend the rest of her life pleasing her. Or maybe the oxy and the beer and the champagne were making her so excited she could not stand it...

No she knew she wanted this, wanted to please the Professor it was her Purpose.
 
Last edited:
Painless



“My, but your mind jumps around,” Josephine remarked after Jill discussed spanking. She unbuttoned her light vest, folded it, and set it on her dresser. “Or does it? I take it you’ve fantasized about being a sub for a long time, but have never experienced it. It’s not really about punishment and spanking at all. Sure, if you’re into pain, we’ll discover that together, and I have yet to know a woman not turned on by a spanking, but right now let’s build our relationship, not the details of our bed preferences.”

She pulled off her lace blouse, looked down at Jill, and said, “Be a dear and undo my bra.”







 
lace...

Jill smiled at the Professor and slowly stood up..

"My mind is all over the place because I am so excited to be her with you right now. I have to say being like this. Naked with you fully clothed has me very excited."

She moved behind the Professor and wrapped her arms around her navel, kissing the back of her neck and breathing in the scent of her perfume. Relaxing her mind, because she wanted to just rip the bra off. Jill did know better and slowly her kisses moved from the back of the Professors neck to the side then down to her collar bone, on the left side. As her mouth found her bra strap Jill's tongue slipped out and worked it way under the strap. Using her tongue and her teeth she moved it to the Professors arm. She did the same with the right bra strap as well.

Jil'sl hands slid up the Professor's body to her shoulders, Jill gave her a soft slow shoulder massage before she slipped her hands into the front of her bra. As she found the Professor's nipples she smiled and whispered into the Professor's ear.

"Mmm its good to know I am not the only one who is excited. You have an amazing body, I am looking forward to getting to know every inch of it."

Jill slowly removed her hands from the bra and started kissing the Professor's shoulder blades. Then she undid the clasp in the back.
 
Last edited:
Beyond Her Years



Any doubt Josephine had about taking on such a young lover disappeared as Jill removed Josephine’s bra with excruciatingly slow deliberateness. As Jill’s fingers and palms caressed her stiff nipples, Josephine purred, unable to find words to express the joy she found in Jill’s embrace. Only after Jill had unclasped Josephine's bra — revealing a tag, “34B”— did she again catch her breath.

“You like being nude with me dressed,” Josephine referred back to Jill’s earlier confession. It felt so nice to have her breasts free of the bra. Never having had children, her breasts remained firm and her nipples small but pert. “That will be a common situation with us but, right now, I want to be nude with you. You may finish undressing me.”






 
coming close..

Jill didn't say a word as her hands moved to the Professors side and her mouth started kissing its way down her spine taking her time and kissing each vertebra her hands holding her hips. Once she got to the Professors waist line she realized there was a full length mirror and that the Professor was watching her every move.

She wanted to give the Professor a show, she did a slow split. knowing the Professor could see her in the full length mirror. Jill smiled up at her Professor, and let out a soft giggle and whispered "Hi there."

Jill's left hand moved from the Professors hip and found the zipper on that side of her skit, but she wanted to take her shoes off first. Her hands caressed her right leg first. Jill is left handed but she did realize most people were not and the Professor more than likely took her shoes off right one first left one second. When Jill got to the black pump she looked up at the Professor and said "Professor can you please lift your foot?"

Once the Professor had done that the took the shoe off and moved to her left foot and did the same.

Jill's mouth was the same level as the Professors bottom and she moved her hands back up her legs slowly, as her left hand found the zipper her mouth moved to kiss the Professors skirt covered bottom with soft pecks first on the right cheek and then the left. She could also feel her legs starting to cramp up. She also wondered about the size of the wet spot she might be leaving on the floor. She needed to move this along.

Jill unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her mouth moved to the Professors black lace panties. She kissed at the waist band of her panties as her fingers slipped inside and she slowly moved them down first from the right side then the left side. Kissing at the bare skin as it came into view. Pushing her tongue into the top part of the crack of the Professors bottom. as she got the panties from her bottom they slid down her legs to the floor.

Jill was now focused on her bottom and she took her time to kiss every inch of it. Pushing her tongue into her crack and licking but not opening her bottom just yet.

Jill helped the Professor step out of her dirty panties. Her legs now spread a bit so she could see what was going on in the mirror. Jill brought the dirty panties to her nose and took in a deep smell. Learning her new lovers new scent. Having taken her hair down earlier in the evening Jill reached back with her right hand and with the panties in her left hand she tied her hair back once again.

Looking up at the Professor she whispered. "That will help. I hope you don't mind"

Jill had to focus to do her next trick. Her hands went back to the Professors hips. She then bent her right knees and moved her hips so she could stand. Then she was back to standing up behind the Professor.

Getting her first look of the Professors naked body in the mirror.
 
Picture Perfect



Jill’s movements, caresses, and confidence as she finished undressing her had Josephine so aroused that her knees had grown weak. She leaned back into Jill’s body as their eyes met in the mirror. How lovely they looked! The lithe blonde standing behind and a head taller than the petite brunette, Josephine decided they would have to have a photograph taken like this, at some out-of-town studio, of course.

“You’re amazing, my love,” Josephine whispered to her as she moved Jill’s hands from her hips, one to her breasts, the other to her womanhood.






 
a pick up

Jill's hands cupped the Professor's breasts as she pulled her close to her. Pushing her hips toward her lovers bottom.

Jill's right arm slipped from the Professor's breast down her tummy to her bottom as she bent her knees. In one move Jill scooped the Professor up. Looking her in the eye's she said have any of your lovers been able to do this?"

Jill moved in to kiss her Professor once again.
 
Carried Away



“I have had male lovers,” Josephine explained in response to Jill’s question about others’ abilities to lift and carry her like a bride across a threshold. “Although not in the past couple of decades. Certainly no other woman has ever had your strength, my delicious amazon. It almost makes me wonder who should submit to whom. Now, before you hurt your knee, set me in bed and make love with me!”






 
as you wish..

"Now, before you hurt your knee, set me in bed and make love with me!”

"As you wish." was Jill's reply as she carried the Professor the few steps to her bed. Laying her down slowly.

Jill was very nervous, not just like first time sex with a new partner nervous, but almost afraid of what to do next. She took a deep breath and climbed into the bed on top of the Professor.

She gave her a peck on the lips and whispered "Hi." trying to hid her nervousness.

Jill started kissing her way down the Professors body her neck first, careful not to leave any marks, unless she was told she could do so. She opened her mouth and took the professors right nipple into it. Her tongue dancing with it. Opening her mouth wider trying to take the whole of the breast into her mouth as she sucked on it. She took her time feeling excited knowing it was because of her that the Professors nipples were so hard.

Her right hand was caressing the Professor's upper left arm, as her left hand found her left breast. Thinking to herself my gosh they are so firm for her age, the Professor really is amazing. Her mouth moved to the Professor's left breast. Jills hips were trying to grind into the Professor's body.

Jill started down the Professor's chest to her tummy finding her belly button, slipping her tongue inside it. Giggling as she felt the Professor wiggle. "Are you ticklish?" Jill asked, wanting to learn as much about her lover as she could.

Her mouth moving to the space between the Professors cunny and her bellybutton. Then down to her dark covered mound. He hands sliding under her bottom, bringing her the Professors cunny to her mouth.

Her tongue finding her slit as she slowly moved it from the top and taking her time as she moved it all the way down. Kissing her way back up. Learning her scene and her taste, and loving it. She did this 6 times before her tongue found her clit, she then wrapped her lips around it. Putting just a little pressure on it. Her tongue slipping out of her mouth and twirling around it. She kept a medium pace trying to figure out what the Professor was enjoying most.

Jill's left hand moved from her bottom and her index finger easily slipped inside the Professor's cunny, she started moving it in and out, when it was inside as far as she could get it, she bent her finger making the come here motion. The whole time her tongue dancing with the Professors clit. She wanted to take her time and savor every second of this.
 
Selfish



Being the first time they made love, Josephine thought she should do more than lay there enjoying Jill’s sensual attention, but did not want to interrupt Jill’s momentum. Besides, she could not figure out how to make it more mutual. Soixante-neuf could prove awkward at best, given their height difference. She opted to let Jill continue. She’d make it up to her later.

“You’re a fantastic lover,” Josephine purred encouragement as Jill slipped a finger inside her. “Don’t take this wrong, but how much experience have you had?”

Just then, Jill’s moving finger brushed Josephine’s G-spot, making her inhale sharply, arch her back, and groan.






 
not as much as you thing...

Jill just smiled at the Professor, thinking there would be plenty of time to talk about past lovers.

She felt the Professor inhale, arch her back, and groan... She knew she had something..

"Right there?" she said as she moved her finger in the same spot as she pressed down on the Professor's clit with her lip, and kept moving her finger just like that. Feeling the Professor's body get more tense.

Moaning into the Professor's cunny. "Its oaky Professor cum for me cum for the girl who wants to give herself to you. You are my purpose. Right now my purpose is to make you cum."

Pressing her lips back down on her clit. Her finger kept moving in the same way. She focused on keeping her pace even, not too fast, she wanted to be just right.
 
That Hits the Spot


“How’d you do that?!” Josephine cried out loudly, astonished that this young new lover had so quickly found her G-spot. Jill had longer fingers than any of her previous lovers, she realized. Coherent thought ended there as a rapid succession of intense orgasms shook her writhing body.


 
Size 11

Jill waited until the Professors breathing slowed down. Looking up at her, Jill loved the relaxed look on the Professor's face, it made her even more excited.

Jill lowered her mouth back to the Professors cunny, and she licked her clean, licking up all of the Professor's wetness from between her legs. Then Jill kissed her way back up the Professors body. She moved her legs so that she was straddling the profess putting her vagina between the Professors breasts and naval. Holding up her left hand, Jill said. "My hand is a size 10 but I wear an 11 on the field. I have always hand big hands and shovels for feet. I would love it if you could maybe help me dress and look more like a girly girl. Its something that I am not very good at."

Jill brought her finger, that seconds ago was inside the Professors cunny to her mouth and showing the Professor just how long her tongue was. By sticking it out and touching the tip of her nose with it. Jill then wrapped her tongue around her finger and cleaned it.

Holding her cleaned finger up she said. "Professor you taste amazing. I really loved doing that for you, I also hope I will be able to do it many more times for you."

Jill was so excited but she was also feeling the effects of taking her pain pills all day, and the alcohol. She let her legs slid from under her and moved her body so she was laying across the bed. Lowering her head to the Professors right breast. She closed her eyes and just suckled on the Professors breast, knowing the Professor would still be on a cloud of her own orgasmic bliss. Before long the rhythm of the Professor's heart beat and everything else had her drift off to sleep.
 
Lullaby



Josephine smiled, only distantly aware of the things Jill said and showed her, as the last ripples of her overwhelming orgasm flowed warmly through her body. Eventually, time started again, and Josephine spoke. “That was wonderful, my darling.”

When she did not respond, Josephine focused her attention on Jill's soft breathing and realized from its slow, even rhythm that she had fallen asleep. Josephine closed her own eyes and hugged her gently. “I love you.”

Soon, Josephine had also dozed off.







 
a little dream

Jill woke up slowly, laying in the same place she fell to sleep, on the Professors chest, she could see some light from the window over looking the pond. She felt comfortable, warm, safe, and really really wet, she was still excited. She could tell the professor was still sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up.

As she lay she thought about the dream she just had. She was walking with the Professor after a soccer game hand in hand. Remembering this Jill thought it was odd, no way they could be doing this if she was still a student. Jill was in a black long sleeve tshirt and a pair of red shorts (not her school colors but the other major university in town) Her hair was pulled back in her game day pony tail.

As they walked the Professor, no now it was Josephine was talking to her. "Jilly you played a great game but you know the rule. You won 3-2 so that means you will get 20 with the crop when we get home."

Jill nodded as she squeezed Josephine's hand. "Yes Maam." was her reply. "What time is dinner tonight?"

Josephine replied. "Jilly dinner tonight is at Diane's one of my closets friends, its at 8:00 so we have plenty of time." Josephine's hand released Jill's and went right to her bottom, she patted it saying. "It might be a little uncomfortable for you sitting tonight, but I know you love it. Go and get cleaned up, and I will see you at home."

Jill turned and smiled at Josephine and said. "You have no idea how happy I was to see you in the stands with your friends. Thank you, and tell all of them thanks for coming, and I will see them tonight."

"Oh Jilly." Josephine said. "I almost forgot, your dress for tonight is ready at the tailors, Ill stop and pick it up for you."

"Thank you, that will save me a stop. Do I need to make anything for tonight?"

"No sweetheart, dinner is going to be catered, we just need to be on time so get your bottom going or Ill add 10 more to your total."

Jill smiled and said. "I will see you at home soon, I am just going to change, Ill shower at home it will save time."

That's where her dream ended.

It left her with a bunch of questions as her dream of late had. One of the side effects of the pain pills was strange dreams... She had to admit she liked it a lot.

Jill then thought about yesterday and how when it started she never thought she would end up here in the Professors bed. She loved how she felt just now, and she wanted to wake the Professor up, and she knew just how to do it.

She moved her head slowly, she didn't want to wake the Professor until she had gotten between her legs. She didn't kiss her way down, she slowly moved the comforter and the sheet down exposing the Professors body. She was laying on her back so this would be pretty easy.

Jill slowly inched the Professors legs apart so she could kneel in between them. Lowering her mouth to the Professors cunny causing her bottom to be high in the air in the morning light. She started kissing the Professors natural mound as her tongue slipped out of her mouth.

She knew just what she was doing..
 
Last edited:
Sweet Dreams



Josephine had had this dream, at least a few times each year, for over three decades. It had started her freshman year in college while visiting Michigan State University where her high school boyfriend, Bryan, had gone to college. On a trimester system, MSU’s vacations lined up differently from where Josephine had gone, so she got to spend almost a whole week visiting him. After a few days, she noticed his close friendship with Laura, a girl in his dorm. She asked if they had become romantically involved.

“No!” Bryan responded with an odd chuckle. “Laura’s a lesbian.”

That night Josephine dreamed of sharing her bed back home with Laura. They were nude, and the dream started with them just kissing and ended with Laura giving her oral sex. That first time (and occasionally since) Marie actually had an orgasm in her sleep because of the dream.

The dream had originally shocked and worried Josephine. While she had no strong prejudices against homosexuals, raised Catholic, Josephine initially could not accept the thought that she could have such desires. She avoided Laura for the rest of the week, never saw her again afterward, and never told Bryan about the dream. Withing a few years, however, after she had discovered her full sexuality, Josephine came to cherish the dream whenever she had it.

In this instance, it started as always, Laura and she together on Josephine’s bed in her parent’s old home, nude and kissing. Then Laura slowly inched Josephine’s legs apart so she could kneel in between them. She started kissing Josephine’s natural mound as her tongue slipped out of her mouth.

Somewhere in that sequence, Josephine realized without shock or start that she had woken up in her own home in the present. She knew immediately the situation.

“Jill?” she whispered just as a tongue slipped into her womanhood. “JILL!!!”







 
Good morning

Jill looked up from the Professor's mound and smiled as she licked her lips. "Good morning, I hope you slept well. I know I did."

Jill lowered her mouth back to the Professor's mound and pushed her bottom even higher, wanting the Professor to see one of her charms in the morning light.

Last night Jill felt she rushed it. This morning she wanted to take her time, she wanted to give the Professor goosebumps, and make her shiver. She moved her mouth from her cunny to the inside of her thighs, kissing and licking. She moved her hands searching for the Professors. Once each hand found the Professor's corresponding hand she just held them. Jill's mouth working its way back to the Professor's clit.

Jill was almost in a trance as she savored how the Professor tasted in the morning. She felt like she could stay down here all day.

After about 20 minutes of licking the Professor, Jill picked up her head and whispered to the Professor. "Are you Ready?" She didn't wait for an answer.

Jill's hands slipped from the Professors and she picked up where she left off the night before. Lips wrapped around the Professors clit, two fingers from her left hand inside her working her gspot, Jill knew it would not be long before her lover had her first orgasm of the day.

Jill wondered what the rest of the day would bring. She hoped she would get to learn more about the Professor.
 
Sweet Screams



Timeless bliss... at first, Josephine could not tell if Jill did it on purpose, but she eventually became sure. Using just her tongue, Jill kept Josephine in a state of pleasure sufficient to quench any flame of longing, yet avoiding the finality of climax. Holding hands throughout made it not just physical, but emotional Nirvana. While she could have lain there like that forever, Josephine felt no disappointment when Jill eventually concluded this hedonic sojourn.

“Are you ready?” Jill asked brightly and then, without waiting for any answer, began sucking Josephine’s clitoris while bringing her left hand down to slip two fingers inside her. From previous experience, she quickly found the G-spot.

JILL!!!” Josephine screamed as a mind-bending orgasm began to wrack her body. “Oh... Jillll.... Oh! Jill! Jill... JILL... Jill! Jill!!! JILL!!!






 
licking her clean... extra stuff added, if you like aprons

Jill picked her head up and just looked at the Professor. She loved the fact that she had just had a mind blowing orgasm.

The room was getting brighter.

She slid off the bed, and found her way to the bathroom. Again she did not close the door. She sat down on the toilet and peed, and peeded, and peeded. She thought it would never end. Once she finished she wiped herself. Wishing she had a tooth brush she did find the Professors mouthwash she gargled with it.

Jill found her way to the kitchen and started looking for something to make for the Professor. She found eggs, bread, and salt, pepper, spinach, and orange juice.

Jill felt a bit odd standing in the Professor's kitchen preparing to cook a meal naked, she looked at her dress and underwear, she bent down to pick it up and remembered something. She was using the Professor's panties to hold her hair back and she had spotted an apron so she pulled the Professor's panties out of her hair and put them on. There are a little tight the Professor being a size 4 and Jill with her wider hips was a 6 but she actually liked the feeling. The waistband tight around her hips and the gusset pretty much giving her a wedgie as she pulled them up. It felt like someone, the Professor was cupping her vagina. She found the apron and put it on. Thinking to herself, it is pretty unconventional, but she felt less odd.

Jill not being a coffee person looked at the Keurig machine for a few seconds before she figured out how to use it. Unsure how the Professor took her coffee she figured she could bring it to her and if she needed and sweetener or milk the Professor would inform her.

(recipe coming here)

Jill broke 3 egges into a bowl and with a whisk stirred the, and stirred and stirred. She added about an ounce of orange juice and stirred and stirred, and stirred some more. She found a Teflon pan and put it on the range at medium heat. She stirred and stirred while the pan heated up. She looked for, and found a bottle of olive oil. She thought it was odd that the Professor had such a large bottle of olive oil for just one person. She looked that the label and the tell tale Kirkland brand name gave the Professor away. She was a Costco member. Jill thought that was neat, she had an Aunt (her mothers sister) that was a member and she always thought the store was neat.

She poured the egg and orange juice mixture into the heated pan, Then she took two pieces of bread and put them into the toaster and started it. Jill found a wooden spoon and used it the stir the eggs. She added just a little salt and a lot of pepper. She poured 2 glasses of orange juice, and drank one of them herself. When the toast popped up she drizzled a little more olive oil on to both slices and ate on of them while she finished fluffing the eggs she added the spinach.

She plated the eggs and cut the other slice of toast in half. Then Jill carried the eggs, toast and, the other glass of orange juice, and the coffee into the Professors bed room.

Jill figured either the Professor was awake or fell back to sleep, but she figured the smell and the sounds coming from the kitchen would have woken her up.

As she was walking from the kitchen to the bedroom she remembered the apron. She set breakfast down and took it off. Thinking the Professor would rather see her in just her panties.

"Good morning Professor, I thought you might want something to eat."
 
Last edited:
Palatable Priorities



Josephine laid on her back in bed completely relaxed. A perfect moment, she hadn’t felt this wonderful in ages. She dozed.

“Good morning, Professor,” Jill’s sweet voice woke her. “I thought you might want something to eat.”

She opened her eyes and propped herself up on both elbows. Her mentee, her new lover, her willing slave stood by the bed holding a tray. Josephine smelled cooked eggs.

“That sounds lovely, Dear,” Josephine smiled, sitting up fully in bed. “Although there is one thing I want to eat that you haven’t given me the opportunity yet. Though, while they’re hot, let’s have at those eggs first.”






 
back into the Professor's bed

Jill felt a little funny just standing there watching the Professor eat.

"Ill be right back, I have to clean up in the kitchen. Please eat it will not take long." Jill said that and turned and went back into the kitchen.

It only took her about 5 minutes to get everything washed dried and put back.

She went back to the Professor's bedroom and smiled as she said. "May I join you?"
 
Early Lesson



Josephine noticed that Jill wore panties. They fit oddly, causing Josephine to realize she wore her panties from yesterday. Too small for Jill, they had wedged between her labia, exposing their bare sides. Josephine liked the effect, and wondered what stimulation they caused Jill, but she nonetheless had to proceed with the lesson they necessitated.

“Breakfast was almost as lovely as you are, my Dear,” Josephine began. She tried to make her face look stern, but knew she did not completely succeed. “But the presentation was flawed. Don’t you remember last night, I said one of our rules would be that you should always be naked here, unless I said otherwise.”

Josephine let that sink in a moment, but continued before Jill cold formulate a response. “Still, we haven’t really formalized the rules, so the consequence won’t be too severe. Take off those panties and give them to me, then take my tray, clean up the rest of these dishes, then come back here to face the consequences of not following my rule.”






 
The right time to be silly?

Jill really didn't remember any rules being discussed, some of last night was sort of a blur.

She turned and bent over to remove the Professor's panties. Letting her get a good view of her bottom. Jill was giggling to herself. Consequence right, if she only knew a over the knee spanking is a turn for me.

Jill stood up and handed the Professor her underwear. With a smile she said. "Professor I'll be right back for my consequence" it was obvious Jill was hiding a slight giggle. So much so she smiled and said with a giggle. "I'm sorry."

Jill left the bedroom with everything and washed everything and did a quick inspection of the kitchen. Satisfied she was leaving it better than she found it she went back to the bedroom.

"The kitchen is all clean" Jill said as she entered the bedroom.
 
Back
Top