The Wrong Girl

Bill gasped as he felt Ava push her bare ass against his cock. He was so hard, and as he felt her skin against his cock as he felt the desire and lust growing inside of him. He heard her moan for him to give in and let her help him. The words rang in his head, Ava was trying to help him, to allow him to let all of his sexual frustration out. As she reached back, he felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her wet pussy lips.

He gasped as he pushed forward, the head of his cock spreading her lips and entering her warm, wet hole. He felt his hands grip her hips tightly as he thrust hard into her. His cock pushing deep into her as he gasped. "Oh fuck Ava....." he moaned as he began to thrust his hips slowly, his hard cock moving in and out of her wet and tight pussy. Bill felt his eyes close as the pleasure took over his body, his mind on only one thing, cumming for her.

"Ava god..... make me cum, god you are so tight," he moaned as he thrust into her harder. The hands on her hips pulling her back towards him as he began to thrust roughly, letting his desire take over.
 
Ava panted and cried out softly trying to keep the volume low so no one could her the hot sex going on from the room “Mmmm yeah Bill don’t stop... fuck me... fill me with that good cock” she groaned and rolled her hips back against him.

She gasped when he moved her toward a dressing table and bent her over pounding her against it. She grew wetter gripping the table and moaning as they both got exactly what they needed to take some edge off. She was on the pill but she wasn’t going to let him cum in her like she wanted she would save that for his brother later

She felt him getting close and moaned “uhhh fuck mmmm cum for me Bill”she cried out
 
Bill heard Ava's hot moans as he pushed his cock inside of her. As she began to roll her hips back at him, he felt his hands gripping her hips tighter. Bill moved her to the dressing table and pushed her over it. He watched as her hands gripped the table. He felt her pussy getting wetter as he continued to thrust into her, pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. He felt his body losing control as he thrust harder into her, his hips smacking against her ass with each thrust.


As he heard Ava beg for him to cum for her, he moved one of his hands off of her hips, and slipped it up, gripping her long hair. He continued to fuck her from behind, faster and rougher. He gasped, "Oh fuck Ava...… fuck your pussy feels so good..... god...." he moaned. He was losing control, forgetting all about Ava being his brothers girlfriend or that he was engaged.
 
Ava couldn't believe how hot Bill was making her the scene the two were putting on was something out of a porn flick and Bill was so deep inside of her she couldn't help but cum on his cock. She gasped feeling him grip her hair and fuck her harder and she both her lip containing a scream of pleasure.

"Fuck! Uhhhhh Bill that feels so good your so deep!" Ava cried out rolling her hips and feeling the familiar signs of a man about to cum not realizing how close they both had been "Bill uhhh we need to... hmmm we have to stop... don't him in me"Ava said through moans knowing that in a few thrusts shed be too late and she would have to rush home to shower.
 
Bill felt Ava cum on his hard cock as he continued to thrust into her harder. He could not believe how tight her pussy got, gripping his cock as her juices surrounded him. The warmth was sending him over the edge, and he continued to thrust harder and harder. His mind lost in the moment as he tried not to moan too loud. He felt his breathing getting heavier, as he pushed his cock into her more and more. He heard her moan, warning him that he had to pull out and stop.

"Oh fuck Ava...… you feel too good.... I cant stop...." he moaned as he continued to thrust, his mind racing as he pulled her red hair, his cock wanting to be inside of her. He knew he had to pull out and as he felt his own orgasm coming closer, he slowly started to pull out of her. "Fuck, I am pulling out.... I am pulling out," he groaned in disappointment as his hard cock slowly began to move out of her tight pussy.
 
Ava trembled with pleasure and sighed with disappointment feeling him pull out of her and quickly turned getting on her knees to swallow his cum not wanting to leave any evidence of what they had been doing.

She sucked his cum moaning as he fucked his cock down her throat and came hard it was the hottest thing she’d seen in a while. She gasped and sat back on her knees and smirked looking up at Bill who was panting above her.

She stood fixing her clothes and leaned in kissing him “ Mmm we umm... we’d better get back to the bar ... tell Jonathan something came up i should get home and shower.. Alisha won’t want me here anyway “Ava said softly slightly out of breath
 
Bill sighed in disappointment as his cock slipped out of Ava's dripping pussy. He groaned, "Fuck...." the disappointment and ache of his cock wanting him to push it right back inside of her. However, Ava did not give him time to be disappointed for too long. She turned and got onto her knees in front of him. He felt her take his cock in her hand before her lips slipped around his throbbing cock. "OH fuck Ava," he moaned as his hand moved to her head. His fingers in her red hair as she began to suck his cock hard.

Bill could not believe how amazing it felt. Her mouth took his cock deep, he felt his cock head in her throat at first before she worked on his shaft harder and faster. He gasped as his eyes closed, his hands gripping her hair before his orgasm occurred. "Oh fuck, I am cumming…." he moaned as his cock exploded. He shot rope after rope of his cum into Ava's throat, feeling her swallowing each drop as he stood above her.

He could not believe how good it felt, his mind racing as his cock fell from her lips. He panted as she smirked up at him. He watched as she stood up, fixing her clothes before kissing him. He listened as she spoke, his mind still lost in the moment. "God.... your leaving?," he asked, his mind wanting to go with her, to fuck her in the apartment while he had the chance. Even though he knew it was wrong.
 
Ava panted and nodded “ I umm ... Yeah I probably should Bill, I had a long day with auditions and umm I just want to get home have some wine and relax.. let’s John hang out with his friends and the guys I know that he doesn’t like them ogling me” she chuckled and joked.

She smirked seeing the look on his face and said “ i umm I’ve had a few drinks tonight do you mind driving me home?..I’m sure you can make it back to the guys ?” She said knowing bill probably didn’t want to stop what they had been doing there was no way that Alisha fucked him like she just had.
 
Bill sighed as he heard Ava, "Yeah, you did have a long day...… I guess you have a point," he said as he knew that John hated when his friends flirted and stared at Ava. He watched as she finished getting her clothes back on, and Bill quickly began to put his back on as well. He took a deep breath, staring at her as she asked if he minded driving her home. "Yeah..... I can do that..... just drop you off then make it back here to meet Alisha..." he said softly.

After they finished getting cleaned up, the exited the dressing room and headed toward the parking lot. As they got to his car, Bill opened the door for Ava and then got behind the wheel. "God..... Alisha is going to kill me," he said softly as he began to drive back toward the apartment. He was guilty for what happened, but even more guilty that he wished he came inside of Ava. Part of him wanted to feel her pussy take his orgasm. He sighed as he drove, his eyes looking over to stare at her body every once and a while. "We are almost back to the apartment," he said softly.
 
Ava was silent most people of the ride thinking about her audition earlier. She needed to take some edge off and relax after her day. She chuckled hearing him saying Alisha is gonna kill him “Not if you don’t say anything Bill..promises not to say anything”she said softly. She had loved the hot sex she was having with him but she had also been in love with Jonathan.

She nodded as he mentioned they were almost to the loft and she quickly got out of the car. She didn’t know if it was the alcohol o the fear of Bill blowing what they had going on tonight while drinking but her eyes were filling with tears and she hid her tears and frustration and felt Bill hot on her heels.

She made it into the house seeing everyone was gone and went to pour herself something to drink because she needed to clear her head a bit.
 
Bill heard her tell him to just not say anything and he continued to drive quietly. He worried that Ava was upset with him as she was quiet the entire car ride and as he parked near the loft, he saw her get out and rush toward the building. He noticed the tears in her eyes and he felt bad. He got out of the car, following her into the loft as he wanted to make sure she was okay. He knew he had to get to the bar to meet Alisha, but he didn't want to leave Ava at the loft alone and upset.

As he entered the loft, he saw her in the kitchen, pouring herself a drink. "Are you okay Ava? You look sad or upset," he said as he walked in, staring at her concerned. He knew they had been messing around. He also knew it was wrong, but he didn't want his brothers girlfriend to be upset, especially if he had done something to upset her.
 
Ava sighed and said “ I’m fine it’s .. I don’t want this to stop and I also don’t want Jonathan or Alisha to find out either” she said softly. She sipped her drink and moved over to him “You promise they won’t find out right?” She said looking into his eyes.

She didn’t know what it was but she wanted him again but she didn’t want to be responsible for his wedding to be canceled either. She leaned in kissing him “If you want this to stop... just let me know..or... we can keep this going...keep this between us”Ava said and hopped on the counter behind her sitting front of Bill
 
Bill sighed as he watched her walk over to him. He looked into her eyes and he nodded, "God, I don't know what I want..... I never thought I would cheat on Alisha..... but you...… you have made it hard to not want you...." he said as he looked at her. "I don't want to ruin your relationship, or mine with my brother...." he said as she leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back, her lips so soft as he moved closer to her.

As she hopped up on the counter, he sighed. "God..... we should stop, this is dangerous...." he said as he moved between her legs. He moved his hands to her hips as he looked at her. "Like right now, I should be going to the bar, Alisha will be wondering where I am...." he said softly. His cock hard in his pants as he looked into her sexy eyes.
 
Ava sighed and kissed him more and reached in them feeling his cock through his pants “Do you want to go?...or do you want to stay and make me feel good “ she said sexily stroking him more.

She slowly began to unbutton his pants “I want you again Bill.. were alone..no one can hear us here.. we’re all alone.. or.. I can take care of myself.. and you can head to the bar..”she said softly
 
Bill gasped as he felt Ava's lips kiss him back more. Her hand sliding down to rub his growing cock in his pants as he gasps against her lips. "God.... but John and Alisha are waiting...." he trails off before beginning to kiss her again. He feels her begin to unbutton his pants, as she breaks the kiss. He groans as he feels his pants open up.

"God...…. I want you, but Alisha and John are waiting...." he says again. He then leans in, kissing her hard. His one hand sliding up her hip and onto one of her large, full breasts. He begins to grope her chest as he kisses her, his need growing inside of him again.
 
Ava panted sexily against his lips and said “Make something up...tell them something came up at work after you dropped me home” Ava groaned feeling him massaging her breasts and pulling out his hardening cock.

“Don’t you want more ? More of what we did earlier in that dressing room Bill?” Ava whispered seductively looking into his eyes and rolling her dress up around her hips “ I know I do.. I know I didn’t want you to stop...”Ava groaned
 
Bill heard Ava pant against his lips as she told him to make something up. He continued to grope her breasts, feeling his fingers pushing into her plump, firm chest. He gasped as he felt her hand sliding down, pulling out his hardening cock from his pants. "Oh god Ava...….." he groaned as he leaned in, kissing her again.

As her hand rolled her dress up around her hips, he slipped one hand off of her breast, moving it to slide her panties to the side. He stepped closer as he felt the heat from her pussy near his cock. "Oh fuck..... you are so wet already..." he gasped.
 
Ava panted and nodded moaning softly. He was so close.. She could feel the need rolling off of him , he wanted her bad. " I need it Bill... I want you to fuck me" Ava groaned heatedly and kissed him again knowing he would give into her.

She pushed her hips forward and moaned feeling the head of his cock inside of her " if you want to stop.." She gasped as her sentence was cut short by Bill kissing her deeply and sinking his cock into her "Hmmm fuck!" She cried out
 
As Ava told Bill how much she needed it and how she wanted him to fuck her, he kissed her hard. He felt his swollen cock head press against her warm pussy. His mind going blank, as the only thought entering his head was the idea of feeling her warm pussy surround his cock again. He pushed his hips forward, sliding the head of his cock inside of her. "Oh fuck Ava...." he gasped.

As Ava pushed her hips forward, he felt his cock slip inside of her again. His one hand groped her breast harder, as the other hand grabbed her hip, pulling her forward as he thrust into her. His eyes closing as he began to pump his hips slowly, fucking her wet, warm pussy again. "Mmmmm god Ava...." he groaned as he leaned in to kiss her, pressing his lips hard against her own as he fucked her slowly on the kitchen counter.
 
Ava panted as he fucked her deep and slow on the counter "Mmm fuckkk..Bill that feels so good" She groaned feeling him push deeper and stared into his eyes as he fucked her biting her lower lip.

"Uhhh hmmm mmm don't stop" Ava groaned against his lips and gasped as he lifted her up into his arms continuing to pump inside of her.
 
Bill listened to Ava moan and beg him to not stop. He slid his hand off of her breast, as he moved both of his hands to her ass. He lifted her off the counter as he continued to fuck her gently. His hips pumped his rock hard cock in and out of her slowly and deeply. He gasped, loving the feeling of her pussy lips sliding along his hard shaft. He looked into her eyes, panting, "Oh fuck you feel so good...." he admitted. He was beginning to lose control again and he wanted nothing more then to fuck her.

Bill lifted her off the counter, moving her over toward the fridge. He gasped as he pushed her back against he fridge hard. His hands gripping her ass as he began to pump his cock into her faster and harder. He gasped, "Oh fuck," he groaned. Ava could tell he was losing control and was completely in her grasps yet again.
 
Ava moaned loudly as he began to fuck her harder against the fridge and she knew if either of their spouses came home they would be dead . " Fuck Bill! Your dick feels so good .... uhhhhh yessss" Ava cried out gripping his strong arms

She rolled her hips against his and grinned seeing Bill was completely under her spell not caring about anything but fucking her tight holes and making them cum.
 
Last edited:
Bill was lost in the moment. He wanted only to fuck Ava and nothing else. He wasn't even thinking about his fiancé Alisha or his brother, John. If either of them walked in, he wasn't even sure he could stop his actions. Instead all he could focus on was the pleasure he was feeling fucking Ava's amazing pussy. He kissed her hard as he felt her hands grip his arms. He pushed her back against the fridge harder, as his hips began to thrust harder.

Bill felt his cock pushing deeper and deeper inside of Ava. He knew it was dangerous to fuck his brothers girlfriend without a condom on. However, he did not care. He did not care if she was on the pill or not. All he cared about was making her cum, and then cumming inside of her. He broke their kiss as he gasped, "Fuck your pussy feels so good...… oh god Ava!"
 
Ava trembled feeling trouble his efforts and trembled in his arms " fuck Bill... hmmmm your going to make me cum" she screamed leaning her head back loving this rough horny side of Bill. " Guest room" Ava groaned so he could fuck her hard on the bed,

"Mmm fuck yeah that's so good mmm" Ava gasped and grinned as he made his way I the direction of his office and he pushed the door open moving the two of them to the couch.
 
Bill heard Ava tell him to take her to the guest room. He continued to thrust into her against the fridge before letting his hands hold her tightly again. He moved, carrying her toward the hallway as he kissed her hard. He moved his way down the hallway, stopping to push her hard against the wall, his hips thrusting away at her before stopping and moving down the hallway again. As he reached the door to his office, he groaned. He couldn't wait any longer. He opened the door and busted in. He moved over to the couch, laying her down on it as he climbed between her legs, laying on top of her.

He gasped as he spread her legs wide, his hips starting to piston into her harder. He groaned, "Oh fuck, I need to cum," he grunted. He was losing control, his body wanting nothing more then to feel himself orgasm. He began to thrust into her harder, his hand sliding to her neck, holding her as he looked down at her. His eyes showing his need, his desire to cum for her. He moaned, "Oh god Ava!"
 
Back
Top