Girls both you and your brother fucked

RipRespon

Literotica Guru
My older brother, tall, dark handsome, when we were young had every girl in school after him. It wasn't fun living in his shadow. I lost my virginity to one of his girlfriends who he dumped only because she was desperate and depressed.

That all changed in college as I came into my own. I had a sex a few times with a hot girl who he later dated, then again we hooked up right after they broke up She stayed with me while finding another place to live. I tried to stay loyal to my brother, but she'd walk around the apartment in white panties and a tank top and it wasn't long before we were fucking again.

I just admitted to my brother about both of them, 35 years or so later and we both laughed about it. Could've been a very different response had I told him at the time.

Anyone else share between brothers?

Just so happens...yes.

Her name is Jackie 5'8" blonde, blue eyes with freckles. Years ago during some "Pillow talk" she said that all three of us (insert family name) boys were good in bed.
Well! :caning::caning:

Last edited:
If one of my brothers dates someone I don't date them. Period.

I thought this was a regular thing, like a bro code thing. Why the fuck are you gonna bring your brother's ex back around him? Like what kind of asshole is going to do that? And also, why are you not pissed at her forever for whatever it was that caused the breakup whatwith you being loyal to your brother and all.

This really rubs me the wrong way. I can't imagine how this scenario could ever come about, but I'm really close to my brothers. If any of us date anyone and it ends then you just don't talk to anyone in the family ever again. That's just how that works.

I'm still pissed at bitches for shit they did to my baby brother in high school. Like even if he forgave her I wouldn't.

If one of my brothers dates someone I don't date them. . . . I thought this was a regular thing, like a bro code thing. Why the fuck are you gonna bring your brother's ex back around him? Like what kind of asshole is going to do that? And also, why are you not pissed at her forever for whatever it was that caused the breakup . . . I'm still pissed at bitches for shit they did to my baby brother in high school. Like even if he forgave her I wouldn't.

WHoa! overreaction. I see a lot of things wrong with this, but for starters, not every breakup is because of "shit they did to him." Sometimes it's shit he did. Sometimes it's just because it was time to move on. Breakups happen. There doesn't always have to be blame.

Most don't carry a printed notice stuck to their front of all the guys they fucked or the guys the girls they fucked...

Heh.

With us three brothers I am certain she isn't the only one at least two of us have in common.:)

Take chill pill.

I thought this was a regular thing, like a bro code thing. Why the fuck are you gonna bring your brother's ex back around him? Like what kind of asshole is going to do that? And also, why are you not pissed at her forever for whatever it was that caused the breakup whatwith you being loyal to your brother and all.

This really rubs me the wrong way. I can't imagine how this scenario could ever come about, but I'm really close to my brothers. If any of us date anyone and it ends then you just don't talk to anyone in the family ever again. That's just how that works.

I'm still pissed at bitches for shit they did to my baby brother in high school. Like even if he forgave her I wouldn't.

I have to agree with you, babe.

I wouldn't dare fuck my man's bros. That is just a nay, no matter how good they look, and wow, they are a good- looking family.

I'm the only girl and youngest in my family, but if I had sisters, i can't imagine them messing with my man. Nope!

I know this is a horn dog sex site, but some lines should not be crossed.

I don't have a brother, but if I did, sharing pussy would seem like a great form of fraternal bonding. I suppose the best of all worlds would be fucking each other's wife. Now THAT would be some good brotherly love. LOL!! But then again, I'm pretty much a sleaze when it comes to these things.

I wouldn't dare fuck my man's bros. That is just a nay, no matter how good they look, and wow, they are a good- looking family.

I'm the only girl and youngest in my family, but if I had sisters, i can't imagine them messing with my man. Nope!

Wait, I'm pretty sure we're talking about fucking after the prior relationship is over with...

Don't have a brother but the younger brother of a friend of mine fucked my girlfriend of the time while on a camping trip. I had crashed out early and awoke in the wee hours to hear her being fucked in his tent.

Just so happens...yes.

Her name is Jackie 5'8" blonde, blue eyes with freckles. Years ago during some "Pillow talk" she said that all three of us (insert family name) boys were good in bed.
Well! :caning::caning:

That's hot!

I've fucked sisters, one casually, then both at the same time, then the other by herself. After that they didn't speak to me or each for as long as I knew them, another 2 months. I always wonder how they dealt with it.

My brother did the same, but one at a time without one of them knowing about the other.

Good thing you didn't fuck one of your brother's ex's then. I would've hated to see that family feud!

Loyalty between my brother and I were never tested by the women we dated, just by the asshole things we did to each other, lol

I think there's a difference between fucking your brother's girlfriend or wife, vs, fucking their ex. My ex (if you read my posts) cucked me for years, to my delight, even offering herself to my brother. But he'd never did it, he never understood our relationship so it was too taboo for him. He did watch her get fucked by me and other men (and a couple women) several times, however.

My older brother, tall, dark handsome, when we were young had every girl in school after him. It wasn't fun living in his shadow. I lost my virginity to one of his girlfriends who he dumped only because she was desperate and depressed.

That all changed in college as I came into my own. I had a sex a few times with a hot girl who he later dated, then again we hooked up right after they broke up She stayed with me while finding another place to live. I tried to stay loyal to my brother, but she'd walk around the apartment in white panties and a tank top and it wasn't long before we were fucking again.

I just admitted to my brother about both of them, 35 years or so later and we both laughed about it. Could've been a very different response had I told him at the time.

Your brother laughed because he really wasn't feeling her like that. Trust me, if he was madly in love with her, I'm guessing he would have been pissed.

Your brother laughed because he really wasn't feeling her like that. Trust me, if he was madly in love with her, I'm guessing he would have been pissed.

I have to agree that he would have been at the time, which is why it took me 35 years to get around to it.

Right? God damn. There's some family dysfunction shit going on there. "Here, I know you're hurt real bad because of a situation around this person but guess what, they're still in the family and I'm bringing them around. Hope you didn't give a fuck about our relationship because I obviously don't give a fuck about your feelings! Fuck you, I'm getting laid and that's more important to me than our whole-ass relationship!"

I have kissed one of my brother's gf's because she wouldn't get the fuck up and I felt like shit over that. Literally because she wouldn't get the fuck up and I wasn't going to like... throw her. She sat on my lap and kissed me and I was like, "Hey S? Quick question what the FUCK!"

Turns out she was shitfaced drunk and thought I was him, so I went to get my brother, brought him over and told him what happened and was like, "You need to get this bitch out of here because she's that drunk." I was pissed. I try not to hold that kind of shit against people but this isn't a small thing. Fucking with your brother's girl or your brother's ex is a huge thing. I ended that right that second. I can't imagine why you'd let it go on.

I don't have a brother, but if I did, sharing pussy would seem like a great form of fraternal bonding. I suppose the best of all worlds would be fucking each other's wife. Now THAT would be some good brotherly love. LOL!! But then again, I'm pretty much a sleaze when it comes to these things.

Yeah you totally don't have a brother because that's not how that shit works.

In the real world, their emotions matter to you, and the people they date become so close to you that in your head it's more or less incest to-

Holy shit this site is unnaturally cool with incest. I just figured out why people here are cool with this.

Yeah, nevermind, carry on I see what the disconnect is now. This thread wasn't really for me or other people who had good, close relationships with their brothers. This is a fetish thing.

BTW, I know women aren't objects and I want to preface this with that, but when I first read that post I just quoted my first thought was, "Yeah it's obvious you don't have a brother. 'I would share my wife'. Bitch one time my brother used MY special Zelda N64 controller so I fucking strangled him with it. Straight up wrapped the chord around his throat and pulled.

Having a sibling is a crazy-ass relationship that it is impossible to explain to someone who hasn't been through it, but no, you don't share women, and if you do accidentally, you don't talk about it for 35 years.

Half your childhood is the phrase, "You're fine, you're fine, I'm sorry! Don't tell mom!"

when-you-accidentally-hurt-your-sibling-im-sorry-youre-fine-4237751.png

Fucked brothers teen gf

I fucked my little brothers girls friend once. She was a sexy little thing just turned 18 and was always flirting with me. One night I had to give her a ride back home for some reason and when we got there one thing lead to another and I fucked her from the back right in her front yard. She had a VERY nice ass and the tightest pussy ever. I told him right after, she was a total slut that’s why I did it

Also tried to set up my little brother to mess with my wife a few months ago. He was staying with us and we all came home drunk. I knew she was tipsy and when she is she gets horny and wants to fuck before going to bed. So as soon as we got home I pretended to knock out, leaving them up alone. I listened as they small talked in the kitchen and the whole time they are talking I’m imagining he has his hand up her dress. Not sure if he did or not but unfortunately a few minutes later she came to bed and she woke me up and we fucked like there was no tomorrow but I’ve always wished she made a move on him instead.

Suggesting some edits for accuracy and general non-judgy-ness:

In the real world, their emotions matter to me, and the people they date become so close to me that in my head it's more or less incest to-

This thread wasn't really for me or other people who had the same kind of relationship dynamic that I had with their brothers.

For me, Having a sibling is a crazy-ass relationship that it is impossible to explain to someone who hasn't been through it, but no, my brother and I don't share women, and if we do accidentally, we don't talk about it for 35 years.

Not everybody has the same dynamic you did, and that's okay. It doesn't make all those people's relationships unhealthy, just makes them different to yours. No call to go around implying that all those other folk must be incest fetishists.*

If I date somebody, it means I like them. If we break up, that doesn't necessarily mean I've stopped liking them or that they did me wrong - more often than not, my exes are still friends. Even when it's a messy breakup and I'm angry about it, that doesn't automatically mean I want everybody else in our lives to make that their business.

I wouldn't be at all bothered if my sibling dated one of my friendly ex-es. I might be a bit confused, because we're quite different people and it's hard to imagine somebody who would be attracted to both of us, but I wouldn't consider it any kind of slight against me.

*Unless we're talking pre-20th-century church law, in which sleeping with your brother's wife/widow was indeed considered a form of incest - cf. "Hamlet", Henry VIII, etc. etc. But I assume that most people in this thread are not applying that particular standard.

Suggesting some edits for accuracy and general non-judgy-ness. . .

Thank you for this voice of reason. Some of the comments here were really getting on my nerves.

Yes: an ex-boy/girl friend (or even an ex-wife/husband) is not a brother or sister. No incest involved, real or implicit. As for feelings, those are going to range wildly from one family to another. Projecting one family's values, or the feeling those values evoke, onto any other family, let alone all other families, is just plain murky thinking.

Some years ago my younger brother was fucking this trashy redhead with a smoking hot body. As far as he was concerned there was no relationship, he was just fucking her for fun. She came over to house one day all pissed off and looking for him. I knew he had spent the night with another girl, but I just told her I didn't know where he was. Well, she came into the house to make sure he wasn't there. I lit up a joint with her, and within 10 minutes she was on the floor sucking my cock. I took her to the bedroom, peeled her cutoff shorts, and in seconds I was buried deep on her red bush. I fucked her doggy style until I was ready to cum, puiled out and shot my load all over her white tank top.

I then kicked her out the door and never saw her again.

Don't have a brother but the younger brother of a friend of mine fucked my girlfriend of the time while on a camping trip. I had crashed out early and awoke in the wee hours to hear her being fucked in his tent.

Did it make you mad or did it make you horny?

This thread reminds me of a condom commercial

Young man drives up to the house. His fiance is not there, but her sister is.

Sister is hot. She gets suggestive with him. She explains her sister won't be home for hours.

He runs back to his car opens the glove compartment to get a condom.

As he goes back to the house, the fiance, the father other relatives appear from nowwhere. Father proclaims, "you passed the test --- welcome to the family.l"

Commercial ends with man deflty putting the condom out of sight.

Suggesting some edits for accuracy and general non-judgy-ness:
But I assume that most people in this thread are not applying that particular standard.

I see this hits a nerve with some people as all fetishes bother someone. Being a writer of cuckold stories I'm completely amazed by the people that read all my stories just to trash them. Really? This shit bothers you? Why in the world are you reading my shit then? I guess some people just need to find reasons to be angry.

And to those guys that would never do this to their brother, I want to ask did that apply to all aspect of your brother relationship? My brother was big, I was not. I was picked on mercilessly in school, my brother was not. He rarely defended me, rarely stood up for me, regularly teased me and bullied me with his friends. Did your brothers behave the same way or you to your brother?

This is all water under the bridge, we're good friends now, but loyalty under those times and especially when a hot woman had my dick in her hand...ah... yeah...no...I don't think so. I'm getting laid, lol.

Back