Vancouver BC Roll Call

Suburb of Vancouver, here. Love this site. Love to write about my fantasies as well.

Canucks, I use to watch all the time, knew when they were playing, now, does not seem to matter. My friends call me a band wagon jumper, I call it protecting my heart. The hurt of 1982, 1994, and of course 2011.

The island is way too expensive. Cannot afford to go there and visit.
 
Good morning. Today is a bit more grey than the past few. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.
 
Made an account just to chime in. 22 male and looking to try a bit of everything. Living around the UBC area.
 
it's a beautiful day in Whistler

This time of year is great. It's warm and sunny, but the mountain isn't that busy. That means we can get a gondola to ourselves and have 20 minutes to play on the way to the top. Nothing like a blow job with a view to start the day.
 
Question is, will it be sunny in a month? Asking for a friend.
 
Hey everyone! Just got back yesterday from Australia, It's nice to see that the weather over here is getting nice again.
 
Spring is here

Whistler is at it's best right now, hot, and sunny, and all of the hot young ski bunnies have traded their winter wear for skimpy little outfits. I am one happy old voyeur.
 
Back
Top