The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll make him a footballer rather than a surf lifesaver - worse injury possibilities!

We elected a weak son of a bitch 10 months ago. Same old story. Rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. And the bankers still walk free.

LT - Court with the ex went as expected having to wait on something else on his part postpones the Judge being able to make any ruling till April Can't say that I am surprised.

I want one of these

384777_238423849557333_115729871826732_692229_1738219313_n.jpg

First, there's absolutely no way the same document could be used for all those different Enterprises. If nothing else, the original is a Constitution class and the newer ones are Galaxy class. MADNESS!

Second, the underwear people also make Starship manuals?

I want one of these

384777_238423849557333_115729871826732_692229_1738219313_n.jpg

You an me both.... I am surprised no one has a Trek RP going some where..
I'm sure there have been. and you might want to check the RP board along with the SRP boards..
First, there's absolutely no way the same document could be used for all those different Enterprises. If nothing else, the original is a Constitution class and the newer ones are Galaxy class. MADNESS!

Second, the underwear people also make Starship manuals?

first. Its a poster!!!!! :D

second... yes, yes... they do. cause some asses are out of this world... :D

I'm sure there have been. and you might want to check the RP board along with the SRP boards..

first. Its a poster!!!!! :D

second... yes, yes... they do. cause some asses are out of this world... :D

I'm just sayin'! Totally different ships!

Second...head-desk

Ah, got the one done for Luna. Hard, and long. Hmmm, thoughts are sliding into the gutter, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back