Existing Threads Seeking Writer(s) 2017

Looking for someone to play Peyton from dark man he was almost killed in his lab now he is completely burned but he has been working on new skin for himself sadly it doesn't last long till he has to take it off. But Peyton has found someone he loves a good friend that doesn't know his accident.

I'd pay someone to do this if I could lol dying to rp it

PM if interested

Here is the thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466644

I had an idea about once upon a time for things are a bit different instead of Emma swan coming to save the world to make life happen but a young woman sent by Mr. Gold a man known only as Rumplestiltskin behind viginas I had an idea about once upon a time for things are a bit different instead of Emma swan coming to save the world to make life happen but a young woman sent by Mr. Gold a man known only as Rumplestiltskin behind Regina's back he managed to correspond with a woman that was 4 hours away a woman he started to have feelings for but didn't know if it would work Regina's back he managed to correspond with a woman that was 4 hours away, a woman he started to have feelings for but didn't know if it would work he still has memories of who and what he was, he still has those powers and still thinks of bell Pete hoping this woman can make him good you make him love, but what she doesn't know is once she goes in, she won't be able to leave. Will she want to? Story with love, sex and adventure. Bad guys.

Here is the thread for it. Because I need someone to play Mr. gold, you don't have to use the same actor, if you don't, you can also send me Petrone. Feel free to post. Please send me a PM so I know you have responded to my thread. Any questions. Any concerns? Feel free to pm me

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466712
 
Last edited:
Looking for at least one female and possible other writers to join a DC thread that reimagines Superboy and Supergirl as the twin children of Kal-El, and they were the ones sent to Earth and grew up on the Kent Farm. Assuming it doesn't get deleted like my past thread utilizing these characters, that is -- I have posted a similar thread in the ORP as well, to see which one sticks. If interested, please check out the thread.

Super Twins: The Ghosts of Krypton
 
I actually have kind of like an idea or star trek the use heart break a young human woman was first officer youngest number one in history. My idea is for a Klingon or Vulcan character falls for the human girl. First the relationship is hidden then is out in the open.


Or

See No Evil In Love

About a man who was blinded in a war he was given an honorable discharge and a purple heart because he almost died. He was in contact with his a woman he had been friends with for many years she is in her 20s he 30's or 40's which ever you prefer.

Before he was fit enough to go home he was attacked by some kind of wolf that was huge, it could stand like a man but preferred to be on all 4's he healed over night and started to turn. At first he was turning every night and especially during the full moon. And now that he is home he has mastered his changes so it's at will, though the full moon does beckon him to change.

When in the form of the beast he can see, it's the only time he can see, meaning that he has seen his friend as a wolf. The night she finds out what he is, is a full moon. He was walking to her home, with his walking stick and his stronger senses he could do it not needing sight. But he smelt something as he got close and knew she was in danger. She had surprised someone trying to steal from her home she runs out of the home and he can hear her and smell her, he turns to protect her he gets shot killing the man who tried to kill her.

It will be her, a dead thief and a beast covered in blood not how he wanted to expose himself to her, but when she see's he is hurt it's when her heart melts, she is still afraid but she is willing to help him. He will be able to speak to her though it's hard to talk. And he is wearing a necklace she gave him when he came home he never takes off, it's big enough where his changes wont damage the necklace, will show that beast is human as well.

An idea that has room for a lot of adventure and sex especially because there is a time where he is suppose to claim a mate she will need to take him to her family's cabin because it's hard for him to stay in human form, he needs room to run. He refuses to make love to her before because he didn't want to get her pregnant or to accidently turn her like he was turned. But his new instincts make it impossible to not fuck her and to knock her up.

She will end up turning but it will be very slow and highly painful and very horny in a way because she truly loves him that love is enough to turn her, but that is my rp idea for the werewolf, not sure if it would interest you or not but may as well tell you
__________________

Pm if interested
__________________
 
New story and one that I've been dying to try.

LA Mansion

In this story, I play as Sonia Jain.

Sonia Jain is a twenty year old woman, a drop out from UCLA after gaining popularity on Instagram and Twitter. She's a bit of a celebrity, with most of her fame coming from her social media and vlogging...only most of her fans are there for her body. She's seen as an exotic sex-symbol to most. Sonia's tall, busty and has a wide set of hips. Her most famous feature is her big ass, which isn't the most ideal situation for her. The young woman has unreasonably high hopes and due to her ego, thinks that she can achieve this without putting in the effort.

With this fame, she's attracted all sorts of attention, most notably from a sleazy type called Damian. He's a social media star and has been all over Sonia for the last year or so. Despite being rejected numerous times, he keeps at his efforts, trying desperately get into her pants and subject Sonia to his depraved desires. That said, he has a lot of pent up sexual aggression towards her and when he hears that she's attending LA House, he uses every connection he can to be one of the cast too.

LA House is a fictional reality-tv series that has eight contestants, each fighting for the prize of an acting contract in an upcoming movie. They're never masterpieces by any means, but the show makes enough hype that it typically launches people's acting careers. It's a 7 day contest, where every day there's a challenge. People get kicked and voted off, and it's really popular. Although many people watch it, just because there's usually crazy sexual tension between at least two contestants and even a few raunchy situations. During this period, no contact with anyone is allowed - except for social media, but they can never communicate with fans and ONLY make posts.

Through this event, Damian wastes no time to try to manipulate Sonia and get what he wants. Little by little, with each passing day, the world watches as Sonia is corrupted and sexually dominated on live camera.

If this interests you, please send me a PM! Thank you.
 
Seeking Female RP Partner

Been away from Lit for a long time due to work/personal commitments. Felt like writing again, so I am seeking a female RP partner for a new story.

1) "The Tape" - I saw an interesting, but short lived thread awhile back. The premise is like the movie "The Ring". However, when the woman in the story sees the tape, she slowly starts to become a slut. Over the course of a week or month, she begins dressing more provocatively, her previously conservative attitude toward sex changes, maybe even a few physical changes (larger breasts, constant arousal, etc). Eventually she's struggling to control her nymphomaniacal desires.

2) "The Wereslut" - A young woman gets infected somehow and turns into a slut when exposed to moonlight. (Or another trigger. This would give us more freedom than just relying on the 3 nights of the full moon per month.) Like other weres, her bite can transmit the disease, so she could always make others. The change could be mental or mental/physical. Maybe she doesn't remember what she's done when she changes back. Her slut side might seduce her boyfriend, boss, friends, etc and cause all sorts of trouble.

3) A spin on "American Werewolf in London". A young hiker gets bitten, then becomes romantically involved with his/her doctor while in the hospital. His/her new animalistic nature begins driving increasing kinky or adventurous sexual behavior. Either of us could play the newly infected werewolf.

4) A long time ago I had two brief starts on a very detailed story called "The Beast of Rocky Mountain Falls". It was sorta Twin Peaks with a werewolf. A pair of police detectives are investigating a murder and one or both get infected and become werewolves as well. Or one is already a werewolf (maybe unbeknownst to even her/himself) and is the actual killer. Maybe they slowly unravel it as the sexual tension between them grows. Maybe the other partner gets infected too. It would be fun to resume or reboot this thread. Here are the links:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=619193

and

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=606370

PM me about any of these ideas and we'll flesh out ideas. I'm open to playing on Lit or over email.
 
Looking for a male to write a cameo that could lead to something long-term

Hi,

Looking to someone to expand on my "All Grown Up..." SRP with a male cameo role that could lead to a more permanent role. Looking for a diner delivery guy.

You can read the story from the link below and see if you would like to partake or not. We can discuss how we want this part of the story to play out and go from there.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=810559
__________________
 
Holographic Love

In the universe of star trek on board a starship that has gone hundreds of thousands of light years, even though it is a young ship. The name of such ship was the USS Star Tracker. Their mission was to go through space live there, and unfortunately I never return to earth. This star cruiser has 15 shuttles 300 families and about a 1000 people on board. People of all ages are on this ship wanting to see nothing but space content, but there is one thing that no one thought about their doctor was a hologram that really didn't have a name, people called him doctor and he was nothing but a hologram but one young girl as the 10 years who is learning the ropes on how to command such a starship. She helped him become so much more human.

The problem, however, the holographic doctor heels love feels sorrow feels everything a human, conceal the girl he's fallen for does not know that he is in love with her, she's a great engineer who actually made him a mobile transmitter, which means he is not stuck just as sick bay or the holodeck he can go anywhere. Do anything. But now he wants to sample love and is afraid that the girl he's fallen in love with will not want him her name they call her on. The ship was Commander Rose Wolff.

Thing to find someone as your sentence. Such as I is something different, an idea I got from Voyager because the doctor fellow was 7 to 9 and I kind of like the idea, now you don't have to play the doctor you can play somebody else, you know you don't have to be the person that was in bladder, but my idea came from there if you're going to sodomie writing a lot since I like to write 3 paragraphs if I can feel free to PM me any questions I will answer them. And if you have anything that go for it

Holographic Love

The Nemesis Project

The idea was born by watching resident evil 1 and 2 movie, the idea is where a couple lived in Raccoon City before it became corrupted and mutated by the dead. Sadly her fiancé protected her from being hurt by a Licker and he got cut but he hid it from her. Finally as men from the Raccoon City lab surrounded them he feels the mutation happen and as he began to turn into Nemesis he told her to run and he fought them. Once they were dead he manages to say that he loved her and if he could learn to control what he is becoming he will come back.

and he does, the thread opens up once the people are dead, they have a few moments together he fully turns in front of her so she knows if he comes back that she will know what he looks like. She will look for him but right before she is to be killed by zombies he finds her. He will be able to take human form for a while and is in complete control.

pm if interested in this one

The Wolves Heart

My character is a human female with the ability to heal she stumbles upon a horrible sight, the sight is a pack of werewolves, hurt and all dying, but she does not know that they are werewolves and she heals them, which causes her to pass out. You play the leader of a pack. Your hundreds of years old but you look young you can look as young or old as you like. It does not matter. Everyone is grateful for her and the reason why they bring her back is because the elder of the pack says that she is a woven blood it is said a werewolf will come back a human with the ability to heal an ability that will pass on to any children she has. And that she is an ally than she could protect them from the hunters to some extent.

PM me if interest or reply to the thread

The Wolves Heart

Love Of The Planet Of Apes

Id love to do a rp based on the planet of the apes movie and need to find someone to play Caesar but with a big twist to it. Caesar is a shape shifter so anything physical he would do with a woman would be as a human, his true form will always be the ape but he can blend in with humans, so the idea is for him having a human friend that was on his kinds side through and through but now he has fallen in love with this women , until one night he wants to make love to her so he creeps into her room as a human and since she did not know this about her friend she at first thinks she is being attacked but his eyes and voice never change. He lost his mate but not his children so he is trying to find a woman his children would accept maybe not as mom but as a friend.

Beauty And The Fang

A young woman had met her friend five years ago, he was down to earth and was protective of her and she had no idea what he was. The thread will have some history but it will open up with him bleeding out bad a hunter was after him he comes to her home needing her help. He needs blood and hoping for her since he can't hunt.

Pm if interested

Also

The World Of War

World war two has happened and a German officer just found out his friend is a Jew but instead of reporting her he protects her. They have a relationship and ends up pregneat by the time anyone finds out she is a Jew she is protected because of the child. Though they both work at a concentration camp because he is going to be the man in charge and she was allowed to come

Pm if interested

Vampyer

Set in early 20th century Britain during a bout of the lethal Spanish flu, the streets of London are crippled by disease, violence and fear. In a completely disorganized and ghostly city, those who are either fools, desperate, or unlucky enough to walk the streets lay prey to Britain's most elusive predators: the Vampires. You play a doctor who has recently been turned into a vampire. While treating people who have the deadly flku you meet a young woman who has it and you sense something in her so you spend extra attention to her. While you treat her and she gets better they fall in love, he wants to hold onto his humanity and she will help him in the end, you determine when he shows her what she is.

Pm if interested
 
Last edited:

I'm looking for a female co-author to portray Victoria Reynolds, a young, successful entrepreneur. Perhaps dissatisfied with the inexact and slow process of finding someone to satisfy her sexual needs, Victoria does what anyone with means would do: pay someone else to do it. So she hires a headhunter to find her a suitable candidate.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88621042#post88621042

How things develop from here is up to you. Perhaps Victoria has a submissive personality and has hired someone to dominate her. Perhaps Victoria is the dominant one and has hired someone to submit to her whims. Perhaps Victoria is married and wants a discreet paramour for an affair. What motivates her to seek out such an arrangement can be your choice.

Please check out my profile and other threads if you want to see how I write. Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested in discussing ideas.
 
I'm looking to do a couple stories on base on dragon age 3 the other based on evil within 2

Solas And His War

You will be the one that plays the elf Solas he has been madly in love with the inquisitor for a long time but because of what he must do he will not lay with her now my character will be the inquisitor he manages to support Solas because she is madly in love with him, it will take place after the video game and it takes her 3 years to finally find him. When she finds out the truth about who he is, she still wants to be with him, he is the first of his kind he is. Hundreds of years old will together will end up having a child together while she plots to help restore people without killing the world.

The Evil Within Us

You will play Sebastian Castellanos a man who lost his wife six months ago, him and his daughter live a life out in the son. Möbius was suppose to have been destroyed but Sebastian and his daughter Lilly know better. They end up finding out that someone has taken Möbius back and isn't after Sebastian or his daughter, but a woman that Sebastian has labeled friend to the two of them. So he starts getting to really know her and ends up falling in love with the young woman. She has powers that his wife had in stem but her powers are out in the real world. So now he has to help her and love her

Pm if interested in either
 
Looking for a partner, preferably female. Open to doubling up on characters for use.

I usually lean more towards male roles than female, though I can do female characters.

Rifts in Time and Space
What happens when someone fascinated with history finds himself thrown through time and space by a goddess hidden amongst humanity seeking a companion? What happened to drive the goddess to hide amongst those who would be seen as "lesser beings" in the minds of certain deities?

Reality Isn't Quite What It Appears, Is It?

When someone who is, for the most part, normal, what chaos will be wrought when deities and supernatural creatures with both benevolent and dark aspirations begin to reveal themselves? How can one be sure that what one shows as benevolent, really is?
 
I'm interested in restarting these threads:

They Came, They Saw, They Didn't Conquer: Two people try to survive in a world that has been invaded. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=818436

Joan of Arc: A young woman is plagued by the voices in her head.
Is she really to blame for a rash of recent violent crimes or is she really being influenced by those mysterious voices? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1126411

Looking for male writers. Looking for someone that can give me a couple of paragraphs at a time. I'm interested in long stories, not jumping right into sex. Please message me first so we can talk about things and see if we'll work well together. I'm also open to other ideas!
 
Last edited:
You play a man who killed dozens of people and to escape prison you take a shuttle to the space station known as fluex dozens I of families live there, but you end up falling in love with a young woman that knows nothing of his past. Now you have to decide if telling her is beyttwer then her finding out.

Pm if interested

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter
 
Last edited:
I'm in the mood for another thread, so here are some abandoned ones that might be ripe for continuation or reboot if an interested female author were interested in joining.

Daddy's Been Drinking...

Woodworking

A Debt on High Noon

Fascinating females can note Mr if you have questions or ideas for these threads. I'm also amenable to alternate scenarios if you have something else in mind.
 
So I haven't written anything new here in about 7 years and really looking forward to having fun and enjoying my writing again.

Looking for a female (its open but the opening cues up a female) that likes to write in depth roles and explore a premise rather than writing pure sex (there will be some but it's a story of denial to begin with).

The setting is built for playful/flirty types. There are serious moments but the sex isn't one of them etc. It's also a werewolf story so be aware going in and semi matriarchal.

First post is up here http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1470504

Feel free to PM if you have any questions but primarily what i really want for this story is a Writer. Someone who is capable of, and prefers writing paragraphs instead of one or two lines in a conversation and is comfortable taking the story forward, even speaking on behalf of other characters if needed.
 
Last edited:
Viking tale

As the writer that i was working with on this thread had other obligations that took him away from writing. I'm looking for a writer to start this over with. This is a kind of continuum of The last Kingdom

A Dane Earl invades a village. Kills the men takes the women to sell. My character is a lady, and convinces him to let some of the women marry some of the Danes, and in return she will marry him which will give him proper right to her English lands, and be a Lord by English law.

There's a mutual respect and admiration for each other which will grow into love.

From there, there are multiple directions it could go. Pm


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1468150
Taken
 
Last edited:
Anybody interested in restarting either Falling into Cadence, Tied to the Night, and Culinary Expectations (formerly The Chef and the Server)? Please drop me a pm.

Edit: 1/25/2017: Tied to the Night has been picked back up by my partner. Falling into Cadence, and Culinary Expectations are still available.

Edit: 3/2/2018 I am still looking to pick these roleplays back up, now that my schedule has opened back up to allow me time to write again.
 
Back
Top