Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 07-31-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

Ladies! Asking a question of you...

Ok, now first I want to make one thing clear! Please oh please donít kick me in the teeth for asking this!! This is a question that has been rolling around in the caverns of my empty cave called my head. With all the debacles of guys sending dick pics to women and them getting upset by the doing there of, why is it acceptable for them to post pics of said selves and itís ok?
Iím a guy and I donít mind the nude pic of a woman mind ya! Ok, Iíll give a scenario! Awhile back a lady, sent me some pics of her private areas. As they came in I took it as sheíd like to show off a bit. So, I sent one of my private and the message I got back was nothing short of the devil striking me dead! I donít get why a woman can send with zero lash back but a guy canít!?
Like I said, ladies donít be upset by my asking and Iím not pointing fingers or calling anyone out! Iím just curious as to why itís acceptable for one sex to flash and show at will but not the other?? Ideas?? Opinions?? Iíd like to hear from the ladies, and guys too. I know this is always a problem and was hoping to clear the air for others that may have the same question rolling around in their minds.
Thank you and have a great day!

My stories:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 07-31-2018, 01:25 PM   #2
JerseyJade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazieKat69 View Post
Ok, now first I want to make one thing clear! Please oh please donít kick me in the teeth for asking this!! This is a question that has been rolling around in the caverns of my empty cave called my head. With all the debacles of guys sending dick pics to women and them getting upset by the doing there of, why is it acceptable for them to post pics of said selves and itís ok?
Iím a guy and I donít mind the nude pic of a woman mind ya! Ok, Iíll give a scenario! Awhile back a lady, sent me some pics of her private areas. As they came in I took it as sheíd like to show off a bit. So, I sent one of my private and the message I got back was nothing short of the devil striking me dead! I donít get why a woman can send with zero lash back but a guy canít!?
Like I said, ladies donít be upset by my asking and Iím not pointing fingers or calling anyone out! Iím just curious as to why itís acceptable for one sex to flash and show at will but not the other?? Ideas?? Opinions?? Iíd like to hear from the ladies, and guys too. I know this is always a problem and was hoping to clear the air for others that may have the same question rolling around in their minds.
If a woman is so desperate for attention that she sends pictures of her private parts to men, then what does she expect is going to happen in return

Okay, despite the fact that the woman you're talking about is a total loser, speaking only for myself, I think it's rude that men send dick pictures without asking first. I'm not interested in seeing dick pictures, so if some one sends me one, it's like I'm being forced to look at something I don't want to see. That will get you on my ignore list real quick.

So I guess what I'm say is, if you want to send a dic pic to someone, you should ask first. That's my opinion anyway.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:28 PM   #3
Farawyn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Donít whine that itís not fair. Speak up like you did and scream ďnot all men!!!Ē at the top of your lungs.

If you donít feel itís acceptable, start a movement.
DONíT do the same thing, and then point fingers.

Sounds like you were both disrespectful.

Last edited by Farawyn : 07-31-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:32 PM   #4
PrettyLilPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJade View Post
If a woman is so desperate for attention that she sends pictures of her private parts to men, then what does she expect is going to happen in return

Okay, despite the fact that the woman you're talking about is a total loser, speaking only for myself, I think it's rude that men send dick pictures without asking first. I'm not interested in seeing dick pictures, so if some one sends me one, it's like I'm being forced to look at something I don't want to see. That will get you on my ignore list real quick.

So I guess what I'm say is, if you want to send a dic pic to someone, you should ask first. That's my opinion anyway.
Agreed.
Also, I think the main problem is sending PMs with -
Hey! Wanna chat? >insert dick pic<

If weve never talked, i dont want to see your dick. If we have talked, you should still ask.

If you just want to show off, there are AmPics threads JUST for that. And that's perfectly acceptable. I don't think any of the ladies want to be responsible for making you feel "ok" about your cock. I'm sure it's fine.

That being said... if I have seen it and I did like it. Send more.
Lol. That's me though!!

Old 07-31-2018, 01:36 PM   #5
JerseyJade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyLilPussy View Post
Lol. That's me though!!
OMG! Lmao

Old 07-31-2018, 04:02 PM   #6
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

First, Iím not whining about anything! Iím just curious o different views of it! I donít send without asking first since that ordeal and most the time I donít bring it up unless the female asks me to! What I said above wasnít a rant or whine session, just a question as I was curious to know.

My stories:

Old 07-31-2018, 04:30 PM   #7
Farawyn
Literotica Guru

Quote:
First, Iím not whining about anything! Iím just curious o different views of it! I donít send without asking first since that ordeal and most the time I donít bring it up unless the female asks me to! What I said above wasnít a rant or whine session, just a question as I was curious to know.
ďHow come SHE can do it, but I canít!!?Ē
seemed to go with the foot stomping and whining.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:31 PM   #8
LostGirlTink
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Do you want to know why they can post or why they can send them?
First, anyone, men or women can post all the pictures of their own bodies that they want.
Sending them to someone... without any indication that it would be welcome is not really ok.
Male or female.
So no, it's probably not ok, but I don't know many women that are sending out pussy pics with no lead in.
Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyLilPussy View Post
Agreed.
Also, I think the main problem is sending PMs with -
Hey! Wanna chat? >insert dick pic<

If weve never talked, i dont want to see your dick. If we have talked, you should still ask.

If you just want to show off, there are AmPics threads JUST for that. And that's perfectly acceptable. I don't think any of the ladies want to be responsible for making you feel "ok" about your cock. I'm sure it's fine.

Lol. That's me though!!
Yeah, ok,, so I went into my messages, that I havent' gotten around to deleting (why? Because there are messages from friends in there that I want to save, or important things and it takes me forever. It's why my mailbox is perpetually at 93%) and without even trying I just pulled these out of my messages, screen shot them and made you a collage.

I've never talked to these people. I've never had any type of intimate encounter with them and only 1 even bothered to say hello first.
Click here for lots of unsolicited dick.
So... yeah.
Sometimes I get fed up.

Now with extra sparkle
The Tumblr link in my profile doesn't work,
but you can visit it here.

I find myself lost in him and it's the kind of lost that's exactly like being found.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:32 PM   #9
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farawyn View Post
ďHow come SHE can do it, but I canít!!?Ē
seemed to go with the foot stomping and whining.
Wasnít about whining though, just asking a question as to why. Maybe I worded it wrong but it was to ask because it seems that itís ok for the ladies but not the gents and I wanted to hear thoughts about it! It wasnít about ďmeĒ as in ďIĒ it was about men and women in general. As I read about other people talking and yes complaining about it I wanted to see if any clarity could be put on the problem, like I said earlier, to help new people coming on board or those that are here already that may have the question in their mind but donít want to ask.

My stories:

Old 07-31-2018, 06:41 PM   #10
LikeableMe
Literotica Guru

Honestly, I canít see why it wouldnít be okay to send one back in return if you had received one. But I donít think anyone should send such intimate pics without knowing each other first, or having some kind of interaction! I only remember receiving one unsolicited dick pic, and that was off lit. Sending private images without warning is the same as flashing an innocent passerby in the street. Yes, some will laugh and get a kick out of it, but some will also be shocked and horrified. I just think itís polite to talk first

Laugh, cry, learn. Thereís never a dull moment!

Old 07-31-2018, 06:42 PM   #11
LikeableMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Wasnít about whining though, just asking a question as to why. Maybe I worded it wrong but it was to ask because it seems that itís ok for the ladies but not the gents and I wanted to hear thoughts about it! It wasnít about ďmeĒ as in ďIĒ it was about men and women in general. As I read about other people talking and yes complaining about it I wanted to see if any clarity could be put on the problem, like I said earlier, to help new people coming on board or those that are here already that may have the question in their mind but donít want to ask.
I actually think in this context, whether itís comsidered okay or not is on the recipient. This may be over generalising, but men seem more open to unsolicited pics

Old 07-31-2018, 06:48 PM   #12
RoyceConnors
Peaceful Hedonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirlTink View Post
Do you want to know why they can post or why they can send them?
First, anyone, men or women can post all the pictures of their own bodies that they want.
Sending them to someone... without any indication that it would be welcome is not really ok.
Male or female.
So no, it's probably not ok, but I don't know many women that are sending out pussy pics with no lead in.
Just saying.

Yeah, ok,, so I went into my messages, that I havent' gotten around to deleting (why? Because there are messages from friends in there that I want to save, or important things and it takes me forever. It's why my mailbox is perpetually at 93%) and without even trying I just pulled these out of my messages, screen shot them and made you a collage.

I've never talked to these people. I've never had any type of intimate encounter with them and only 1 even bothered to say hello first.
Click here for lots of unsolicited dick.
So... yeah.
Sometimes I get fed up.
All the girls should post their dic pics and we can all play guess the dick, lol

Old 07-31-2018, 06:53 PM   #13
formertroll
Really Really Experienced

this is an amazing thread.

also, I've chewed out ladies for sending unsolicited private pics. there's a reasonable chance a recipient would not be at home but driving (not safe to ogle), walking through Walmart (could be kids around), eating dinner with the family (grandma doesn't want to see anyone's lady bits), wife/girlfriend could be nearby (unless she's into that...), or any number of other situations that makes it (even if you have traded picks early and often) advisable to ask "hey, is now a good time to send a pic?"

Dead thread of the week: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1483198

Old 07-31-2018, 07:02 PM   #14
LikeableMe
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by formertroll View Post
this is an amazing thread.

also, I've chewed out ladies for sending unsolicited private pics. there's a reasonable chance a recipient would not be at home but driving (not safe to ogle), walking through Walmart (could be kids around), eating dinner with the family (grandma doesn't want to see anyone's lady bits), wife/girlfriend could be nearby (unless she's into that...), or any number of other situations that makes it (even if you have traded picks early and often) advisable to ask "hey, is now a good time to send a pic?"
Do your lit PMs pop up as notifications when youíre not logged in? Genuinely curious, I wasnít aware lit did that!

Old 07-31-2018, 07:05 PM   #15
formertroll
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeableMe View Post
Do your lit PMs pop up as notifications when youíre not logged in? Genuinely curious, I wasnít aware lit did that!
that wasn't on lit, but with lit people with whom I've moved conversations to other apps. I wasn't opposed to seeing, just the timing (literally at Walmart or a Chinese buffet with family) were not ideal for the surprise pictures haha.

Dead thread of the week: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1483198

Old 07-31-2018, 07:09 PM   #16
Deacon_Voss
Literotica Guru

I'm going to say a woman sending you an unsolicited crotch shot is a rarity. I wouldn't worry about it happening again, and if it does, buy a damn lottery ticket quick!

Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM   #17
done_got_old
Literotica Guru

What did she expect you to do? Okay, buy the lottery ticket and ask the sender, "What's that?"

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!

Old 07-31-2018, 07:12 PM   #18
Jada59
Literotica Guru

I can only speak for myself. Nobody here has ever gotten a pic of my private parts. Nobody. And they never will. I know there are some here who are pissed about that but oh well. That's not the kind of person that I am. If they are pissed, let them be. And by pissed, I mean angry/upset. I did remember that you are in the UK so that term means something different to you.

I did once try to take a pic of them long before I had a cell phone. I was using a Poloroid camera. I had no intention of sending the pic to anyone. Was more like I wanted to see if I could do it. I got a lot of pics of the wall behind me. A photographer I am not!

I think most women are not visual. I am not. So seeing some random dick pic or even a dick pic of a guy I am talking to isn't going to do much for me or in some cases it will even be a libido killer in and of itself.

Do I find some dick pics to be stimulating or erotic? Yes! I wish I could tell you why that is, but I can't even put it into words. Just as I find some porn to be erotic but most of it is not to me. I might even see porn of a subject matter that isn't interesting to me or something I would likely never do and sometimes I find it erotic. But the majority of such pics and vids do nothing for me or even turn me off.

I will also add that there is a poster here who posts gay male pics. He and I do seem to have very similar tastes in what we like to look at. He manages to get pics that are extremely erotic. We have spoken about this. It's not just seeing the naked man. It's more. You can just sense the pleasure that the guy is getting by posing like he is or doing what he is doing. Again, it is hard for me to explain.

I can say though that in looking at Avatars and some of the pics that I've seen on here, the most erotic ones I've seen of guys are the ones where they are not letting you see everything. Such as their torso and then they have their pants or undies just slightly down so you can see just the base of their cock. Or they are naked with their hand over their cock. Or have their pants unzipped with their hand covering their junk. Those sorts of pics are erotic to me because they hint of pleasure.

I hope that answered your question but somehow I feel like I was rambling. If there is something else you want to know or something I need to clarify, let me know and I'll try.

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

Last edited by Jada59 : 07-31-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:16 PM   #19
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

lol..
I have posted nudes in the Fat-Chicks-R-Us threads because... that's where you're supposed to post that shit.. in the area where people can choose to look or not.

I don't get random crotch shots because I've made it clear I don't put up with that bullshit.

The ONLY way anyone would get a private viewing is if I were in a conversation with them, and it seemed appropriate to share.

If she sent you a full on snatch pic, then she had no business whining about you giving her a look at the long pole...

However, if she gave you a nipple peek, while still weird and a bit desperate, you went overboard with the schlong shot..

Old 07-31-2018, 07:21 PM   #20
bigwoody8
Literotica Guru

I love showing off my dick, but it has never occurred to me NOT to ask first.

Thatís just rude... but also, I want the person to WANT to see it. Doesnít that make it more fun?

Old 07-31-2018, 07:36 PM   #21
JerseyJade
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I can say though that in looking at Avatars and some of the pics that I've seen on here, the most erotic ones I've seen of guys are the ones where they are not letting you see everything. Such as their torso and then they have their pants or undies just slightly down so you can see just the base of their cock. Or they are naked with their hand over their cock. Or have their pants unzipped with their hand covering their junk. Those sorts of pics are erotic to me because they hint of pleasure.
Exactly! It's more exciting for me to imagine what it looks like than to actually see it. Same goes for porn. One of the reason why I hate porn is because it's always in your face. I have to wonder if the people who make porn think everyone who watches it has bad eye sight or watches it on really small screens

My own personal take on dick pics is, if I can't touch it, I don't want to see it

Old 07-31-2018, 07:56 PM   #22
KrazieKat69
Literotica Guru

Iíve heard and know that women are more thought oriented and want to be stimulated by words and touch more than a pic of the goods of a man. So yes Jada, you did answer and I donít mind you rambling on at all!

The woman that sent me pics did send both breast and full on crotch pic, this why I was like hey! Since then like I say I donít send without one, eking and verifying to make sure she does. Two, unless she asks and wants to see. However anymore I try not to show anything.. Iím finding that most women on here donít like chatting with me. If they do itís once or twice and no more. I guess I am that boring! Lmao 🤣

Iíve also been noticing more and more that maybe I donít really ďfit inĒ here. I guess I try to be more of a gentleman first and some women arenít here for that! They want the mental break from the ďnormĒ of life. I canít just jump in and say hey and lay out a scenario to get a woman off. Can I say that? Lol... I like anybody want to get to know someone and build up to it. Like I say Iím finding more and more that I donít fit in but I still stop in to say hi and comment on pics. I know Iíve pissed a few people off as Iíve been here and it seems that I can do that even if ya donít know me! Youíd have to know what I mean to get that! Another story for my therapist! Lol

Lol, now Iím rambling! Now ya know why I donít mind the rambling Jada!! I just hope that when I make a comment on someoneís thread ya all arenít mad at me for doing so?!?!

My stories:

Old 07-31-2018, 08:00 PM   #23
talkeasy5813
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Out of curiosity did she send you pictures because you requested pictures of her?

Old 07-31-2018, 08:01 PM   #24
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJade View Post
Exactly! It's more exciting for me to imagine what it looks like than to actually see it. Same goes for porn. One of the reason why I hate porn is because it's always in your face. I have to wonder if the people who make porn think everyone who watches it has bad eye sight or watches it on really small screens

My own personal take on dick pics is, if I can't touch it, I don't want to see it
lolol...you know why it's more erotic to have a have- covered dick??
Because uncovered they're fucking ugly!

The old one-eyed, Willie just ain't a beautiful thing to look at.

I mean, Hell, I've got to be completely in the mood to give more than a rat's ass about seeing one..

Old 07-31-2018, 08:25 PM   #25
tolyk
Playgrounder #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
lolol...you know why it's more erotic to have a have- covered dick??
Because uncovered they're fucking ugly!

The old one-eyed, Willie just ain't a beautiful thing to look at.

I mean, Hell, I've got to be completely in the mood to give more than a rat's ass about seeing one..

I dunno, I've always been told mine is rather aesthetically pleasant
Playgrounder #132 - Check out the revived Playgrounders thread! All are welcome

Make sure to check out all the wonderful artists over at the Visual Artists' Corner

My photography gallery new pics added August 15th, 2018