Megan's Debt (closed)

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
Megan Miller would have never predicted that this would be the life that she was leading. Just a few months ago, she and her boyfriend Carson had moved to LA with big dreams and a few hundred dollars. To get by, her boyfriend had started working with some rough guys. He was pulling cons and stealing. He took more than his cut of a robbery, he was already in deep with some gambling debts, they owed thousands of dollars in rent, the car he was driving, the bills they had paid. They had allowed Carson to get in deep, and Megan had enjoyed the money and the fast car and the pretty apartment. But when Tom came collecting, they had no way to pay their debts.

And that is exactly how fresh faced twenty year old Megan Miller had ended up working for Tom. She didn't know Tom's real name and she didn't know where he was from. She knew he had scary tattoos and when he got angry he cursed in another language. But Megan had learned right away not to make Tom mad. She was lucky. Tom had some girls that worked the street, and some girls that worked in a brothel in a shady part of town. Megan lived in Tom's house and went out on calls. One of his drivers would deliver Megan to ritzy houses or a nice hotel. His driver brought in a stylist to do the girls' hair and nails. From time to time, new dresses and shoes would arrive. Other than calls, Tom's girls didn't leave the house. Megan did her best to be good, the more clients she had, the more she was gone, and the less likely that Tom would come get her and pull her to his room at night.

But Megan knew that there was no point in running. She had seen the black eyes and sprained wrists of girls that disobeyed. She hadn't heard from her boyfriend in months. She had no idea what had happened to Carson, but it couldn't be good. Tom kept a running record of what each girl earned and what she owed, but the dresses, and the hair styles, and the nails came out of their earnings, and so did rent. Rent. As if they weren't prisoners.

But as Megan sat perched on a bar stool at the Beverly Wilshire she tried to look as if none of those things were true. She was wearing a lovely little black dress that fit like a glove. She wore black stilettos with their tell tale red soles. Her dark hair was pinned up, and her face was made up subtly, but expertly. Her big brown eyes took in the lavish bar as she sipped her whiskey sour. She let the drink burn down her throat. Tonight, she was meeting a new client. Tom said he had picked her out from her ad. But she had no idea what to expect. He had asked to meet her in the bar, and he had asked that she be dressed for a high end night out. She hoped that he would be a good client and that he would like her. She could use a few more regulars, and perhaps he would tip her and she could pay off more of her debt.
 
Megan smiled when her new client sat down and introduced himself. He seemed nervous and it was charming. She recognized her former client Jeff in the doorway. He nodded at her that this was the fellow he had set her up with. She nodded subtly.

"Would you like a drink? Maybe relax a few minutes before we go upstairs. We don't have to hurry. You have me all night." Megan offered softly. She took a sip of her drink.

"I am Megan." She offered softly. There was still just a hint of small town Texas in her voice. She laid her hand on his arm. "We have plenty of time for you to get comfortable."

She crossed her long legs. They were encased in black stockings and she had on her lovely stilettos.
 
Megan smiled at him. And she took a deep breath, she was learning to read people quickly. This fellow was actually just nervous and inexperienced. He wasn't going to want to hurt her. She laid her hand on his arm.

"I am Megan, but if there is something else you would rather call me..." Her voice trailed off and she lowered her eyes.

"Your friend paid for all night, so we can take our time." She took a sip of her drink and let the warmth slide down her throat. She leaned in closer to him, the swell of her breast brushing against his arm.

"You will have to let me know what you like. What your fantasies are... I can make them come true. Tonight can be what ever you want it to be. I won't tell your friend. We can have fun, or we can just cuddle in bed and watch a movie. Whatever you want."

She hoped to alleviate the nervous energy that was pent up inside of him.
 
Megan was smelling the rose when he asked her about her job. She lowered her eyes. She knew she was supposed to say that she was an aspiring model, and that this paid the bills.

"This wasn't my plan for my life. I moved here from Texas, and got in over my head. I won't do this forever." She offered softly, her sweet southern accent becoming just a little more noticeable.

She held his hand as they walked, and he could feel her tremble. "The best thing for a girl like me is to have some regulars, good guys that aren't too rough, that will help me pay off my debts and then, I can move on." She bit her lip, she knew she had said too much.

"I shouldn't have said that, I am sorry." Her eyes were wide and she looked pale as she looked up at him. "Please, don't say anything about that to anyone. Tom will be furious if he knows I was talking about moving on." Her voice was soft and needy, and she clung to his hand.
 
Megan shook her head when he asked her how much she owed.

"I am not supposed to talk about it. Let's talk about something else." She offered softly. She stood on her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his jaw. "You are sweet to ask about me. I love to watch movies, and I love to read books. I like to be outside, and someday, I would love to have a dog again. I had to leave my lab with my parents when I came out west."

"I should be learning about you." Megan whispered against his cheek. "Tell me the things that you like?" She held on to his fingers and lead him through the garden. There was a waterfall that babbled into a pond. She put in a coin to the dispenser to buy some food for the koi that rushed to the surface to eat up the little pellets. She tossed the food to them and watched the fish race to the food.
 
Megan smiled when he mentioned his dogs.

"Albus Severus, you are named after two headmasters, they were both the bravest men I have ever known." She offered with a grin.

Megan looked at him with a sweet smile. "You aren't a dork. I loved those books too. I've read them all several times."

She looked over at him with a sideways glance and thought she saw him smile. She was nervous that she was showing too much of herself. Men didn't hire call girls to talk about dogs and Harry Potter. "This wasn't my plan for myself. When I moved here, I wanted to be a screen writer." She wasn't sure why, but with him, she felt as if she needed to explain herself. He seemed too good to be spending time with the likes of her. He seemed different than the usual fellows she spent time with.
 
She found his nervousness charming. The suite was really nice. She slipped off her high heels and led him into the living room of the suite.

"Just pretend this is a date. We can pull up Netflix and snuggle on the couch and go from there, if you like." She curled up on the couch and patted the seat beside her. She helped him remove his sport coat. And then she snuggled up against him and handed him the remote.

"Pick anything you would like to watch." She offered. She wanted him to feel at home.

She nuzzled his throat as he used the remote.
 
Megan sighed deeply. She lowered her eyes and bit her lip.

"You see the number, it fluctuates. There is a base, but it never seems to go down much. Because he charges me rent, he charges for my security, my driver, my clothes and my ...." She waved her fingers..."my time at the salon. Plus, some clients get free sessions, or sessions in trade. And only a small part of the fee is mine. I owe him about $11,000." She was shaking as she talked about it. Part of her feared that she would never get out of debt, that she would work for Tom until she was too old to earn, or he got too rough with her and killed her, or one of his clients killed her.

"Please, my employer would be very angry if he knew I was telling you." She got up on her knees and kissed his throat softly.

"Let's talk about something else." She whispered. Her breasts brushed against his arm.
 
Megan slithered out of her dress when he unzipped it. And underneath it, she wore delicate lace panties, and a sheer black lace bra with her thigh highs.

"I am your girl tonight." She whispered against his ear. She tugged his shirt from his waist band and slid her delicate fingers against his warm skin.

She slipped to the floor, kneeling between his feet. She expertly opened his belt, unzipped his trousers.

Her eyes met his as she reached into to his boxers and freed his cock. She smiled and then pressed a kiss to the head. Next, she slid him into her mouth. She swished her tongue back and forth on the underside of his cock. And then with no warning, she took him all the way into her throat, pressing her mouth to his body.
 
Megan sucked him clean after he came down her throat. She wet her lips and then laid her head down on his thigh.

"Maybe that will help take the edge off and you can relax a little." She offered with a smile. She smoothed her hair back and tucked it behind her ear.

She got up off of the floor and nestled in beside him. She sighed softly and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I think this is going to be a good night." Her voice was warm and soft. She pressed her soft, lush body against him.
 
Megan lowered her eyes when he asked her if she had a plan.

"I can't go home... I called my parents after, and my Dad said not to bother coming home. But when I pay this off,... I imagine this life for myself, where I work in a jewelry store and write on the side. I have a boyfriend that loves me, and isn't tangled up with criminals. And we would have an apartment and a dog or two. And he would buy me bouquets of books, and smooth writing pens and notebooks."

She bit her lip, her cheeks pink from embarrassment.

"My ex boyfriend, he is how I got into this mess. He started working for these people.... doing cons, robberies, and he ran off with more than his share of the take. We were living in a high dollar place, that they owned.... I couldn't pay what we owed."

Megan laid her head on his shoulder. "Please, I shouldn't have said anything. Please don't say anything, he will hurt me if he finds out that I said something." She was shaking beside him, and her eyes were full of terror.
 
Megan went to the luxurious bathroom. She brushed out her long dark hair, she washed her face, taking off her makeup. She removed her lingerie and wrapped up in the soft, fluffy hotel robe.

She returned to the couch and snuggled up against him.

"Would you like to go to bed now?" She asked softly, as she pressed her body to his. "I think I can make you feel really good."

She untied the robe, and pushed it off of her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She straddled his hips and sat in his lap.

"You are good guy. I know you aren't used to this, but it will be fun, I promise."
 
Megan kissed him deeply as her body worked him in and out of her. Her hips rocked back and forth. She sighed against his mouth.

"I know this is my job, but you make it very easy. I like the way you feel inside of me. I like the way you touch me." Her voice was soft as she kissed him.

She sat up and arched her back. Her long hair falling down her back like a silk water fall. She took his hands and placed them on her full breasts. She closed her hands.

"You don't have to be perfectly gentle. You can be as rough as you like." She moaned. "I know you won't hurt me."
 
Megan was writhing beneath him. She was shivering and gasping as his mouth teased her. He saw the scars.... the burns. She flinched when he asked about them. She tried to think of something clever to say, but she knew he would know she was lying.

"The first two was for resisting when Tom took me to his bed. He is..... rough. And I didn't want to.... Then there was another for pissing off a client. I still don't know why he was displeased." She closed her eyes. She didn't want to think about Tom, she didn't want to remember that she was going back to that house.

"The last two I got for ... he was hitting one of the other girls. And I tried to stop him."

Megan shivered as she confessed the story of the burns. She knew she had other marks on her body, but she hoped he wouldn't notice them. The one she was most ashamed of was the brand on her inner thigh. Tom branded all of his girls, so that if they ever got out, if they ever had a normal life, they could never forget that they had once been one of Tom's whores. He branded them with a ring he wore. It had Cyrillic characters on it. She didn't know what it meant, but she knew it had something to do with the criminals he was affiliated with.
 
She cried out when he pinned her to the wall. His mouth owned her and so did his cock. She flooded him when she came for a third time. she was shaking hard. Her skin was covered in goosebumps.

She tilted her head back and offered him her throat. She cradled his head to her as he pounded into her. She wrapped herself around him as tightly as she could.

"I want you too. I want you. I am your girl tonight. You make me feel so sexy and so safe."

She kissed his jaw and his throat and his ear.

"I don't want this night to end."
 
She snuggled in tight against him, soaking up his affection. He mentioned her debts again and she shook her head.

"Could we forget for a little while? Can we just be here and pretend that we met in a bar....and that none of those other things exist?" She asked softly. She nuzzled his throat and snuggled in tightly, pulling the Egyptian cotton sheets over them.
 
Megan melted against the bed as he explored her body. She almost purred as his mouth trailed up and down her legs. She sighed softly as he nuzzled the backs of her knees.

She stretched out like a cat and wriggled her hips.

"MMMMMM, you could do this all night, I wouldn't stop you." She whispered softly. Megan tossed her hair and splayed her hands on the sheets, clawing at the bed.

Every inch of her skin felt warm and alive.
 
Megan gasped when he tied her wrists. But she knew the tie was more symbolic than anything else. He was taking control. And then, blissfully, she sighed when he filled her.

"Please," She sighed softly. "More. Harder...." She asked ever so sweetly.

She pressed her body back against him.

"You feel so good inside of me." She whispered.
 
Megan looked at him with her big brown eyes.

"Hold me, please..." She whispered. She was shivering. Her wrists were still bound. There was something about this guy. She felt like herself with him and that was rare. She usually imagined herself in another place when she was with a john.... but this guy... he made her feel real. And that made her feel vulnerable. She found herself shivering as he closed his arms around her.

"I want to stay like this for as long as we can." She offered softly. Hiding her face against his warm skin.
 
Megan was shaking in the elevator. There really was no gauging Tom's mood. Normally, he would have been furious that he had to collect her. But Tom was in a good mood.

She was dreading a day and night with one of Tom's pals and his crew. But Tom got on his phone and started making arrangements to have another girl instead. He bought her an iced tea and himself a coffee and told her that they were staying in the hotel instead.

She started to ask questions, but she decided against it when he gave her some side eye. After they were settled into one of the tables Tom looked at her.

"This guy must have liked you a lot. He is renting you for a month. You better not give him any shit. I will track you down if you run from him, understand pretty baby?" He asked her in a hushed voice as he sipped his coffee.

She nodded. She hadn't expected this. But 30 days with Jeff would be like a vacation. He was so nice and gentle with her. He told her that Jeff would be back in an hour. She prayed he was really coming. She bit her lip and smoothed her hair. She knew she looked a little out of place in her little black dress at eight o'clock in the morning, but maybe it would all work out okay if Jeff really came back.
 
Megan threw her arms around his neck and made a tiny happy sound.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I can't believe it. A whole month.... I can't believe it..." She whispered softly. She kissed his neck softly.

"I am going to be such a good girl for you." She whispered against his ear. She had to blink to keep the tears back.
 
Megan's whole face was lit up with her smile.

"That sounds fun, but could we run in somewhere and grab some clothes." She looked down at her skin tight black dress and stiletto heels. "I look a little out of place in the daylight. They don't have to be expensive. I bet we could find a Target or something." Her voice was full of excitement.

"We can do what ever you like... we can go to a movie, or go walk at the beach, or go to a book store..." She grabbed his hand. "I am so excited. I can't thank you enough. This is going to be a fantastic month." She got on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.
 
Megan slipped out of the outfit she had on. She turned her back to him and then rubbed her satin and lace covered ass against his lap. She moved with the expertise of a stripper, giving him a lap dance even though there was no music.

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"You feel so very good." She offered softly. Then she stepped away from him. She slithered into a pair of skin tight jeans. And she pulled on a red v neck top.

"I think these will work. I will wear them out, grab some sandals and we will be ready to go."

Then she got on her knees in front of him. She unzipped his trousers and took him in her mouth.
 
Megan smiled at him sweetly.

"I don't have anything to wear, do you mind if we get a couple of these outfits.... I mean if that is okay... just in case you need me to run errands for you, or if you want me to meet you for lunch or something." Her voice was timid. She didn't want to ask for too much, or be too much of a bother.

She bit her lip nervously. Then she shook her head, feeling very vulnerable.

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have asked." She offered softly.
 
Megan picked out just a few off the rack. When they left the dressing room she stopped in the lingerie section and picked up a few bras and matching panties. She watched his face to see which ones he liked the best.

Then she went to shoes and found a pair of casual sandals in her size.

"This should take care of it." She offered softly. His "owning her" comment had shaken her a little.

She didn't want to take advantage or forget her place, and most of all, she didn't want to do anything that would make him want to send her back.
 
Back
Top