Bethy Town

I used to live in Norfolk :) for about same amount of time lol

What logging do you mean? And thank you x glad you like them

Almost Time for Trick or Treat, wonder what kind of Treats I would get at your Place ;):)

happy hormones day people!

It's a special kind of low to feel like you can't sell yourself because literally no one would buy. not because it's free here anyway but because I'm too repulsive, a penny would be too much.

Don't mind me, I'll be sat in my duvet burrito waiting for this to pass. Feel free to send emergency pics of kittens, cute things, yourselves 😊

You’re gorgeous, darlin. Please stop selling yourself short. You’re also brilliant, which just adds to your sexiness.

thank you <3

You'd currently find me recovering from halloween party :/ I was jigsaw for the evening so I survived because jigsaw always does lol --sleepy hungover lame jokes

thank you <3

You'd currently find me recovering from halloween party :/ I was jigsaw for the evening so I survived because jigsaw always does lol --sleepy hungover lame jokes

I'll bet you were still sexy and horny.:devil:

lol well I got told to undo my blouse and show my tits off...so i guess i wasnt being too sexy at first ;)

...and did you?

Did the party get a good show?

Hmm.....Now I'm trying to picture a sexy Jigsaw streaking at the party.

currently trying to find day of dead costume inspiration and accessories

base of outfit vry similar to this:

Last edited:
currently trying to find day of dead costume inspiration and accessories

base of outfit vry similar to this:

attachment.php

Gotta love a lady dressed in black :)

lol i got as far as google. I edited my previous post with the base of outfit. now i need flowers and stuff

and majority of bra was on show

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the festival.

.......Hmm, Sounds interesting......if rather tame. ;)

Gotta love a lady dressed in black :)

Hopefully it will look okay...boobs more prominent in my version...hazard of big boobs i guess :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the festival.

.......Hmm, Sounds interesting......if rather tame. ;)

lol i dont think its so tame when you get people rubbing their face between your boobs...or groping them :D

oh yeah me neither..dunno why its suddenly so popular here but because its so near halloween its hard to separate the halloween knock off from something nearer to what its supposed to be

lol i dont think its so tame when you get people rubbing their face between your boobs...or groping them :D

oh yeah me neither..dunno why its suddenly so popular here but because its so near halloween its hard to separate the halloween knock off from something nearer to what its supposed to be

ooh! Now that does sound fun.

I SHOULD be more familiar with it since there is such a huge Mexican population out here.........but my family is Irish and German lol.

ooh! Now that does sound fun.

I SHOULD be more familiar with it since there is such a huge Mexican population out here.........but my family is Irish and German lol.
flirty fun :) Ive not felt like that for a long time actually. Was nice to resurrect that part of me. its kind of a weird feeling tho...first time doing that whilst in relationship so it feels less risky. if this makes sense? Like there were unspoken boundaries so within that there could be naughty hijinks

flirty fun :) Ive not felt like that for a long time actually. Was nice to resurrect that part of me. its kind of a weird feeling tho...first time doing that whilst in relationship so it feels less risky. if this makes sense? Like there were unspoken boundaries so within that there could be naughty hijinks
it reminded me of being younger and never expecting anything to go further. a grope could just be a grope and you didnt have to explicitly say you didnt want sex. gyrating up on someone in a club didnt mean you wanted to fuck outside the club. Innocent times...possibly youthly naive and blind times but thats what it reminded me of

it reminded me of being younger and never expecting anything to go further. a grope could just be a grope and you didnt have to explicitly say you didnt want sex. gyrating up on someone in a club didnt mean you wanted to fuck outside the club. Innocent times...possibly youthly naive and blind times but thats what it reminded me of

Makes perfect sense to me.

I see it all the time at events I go to.

It's just innocent flirting and playing. A bit of silly fun and then you go back home.

would be nice to go to more events like this myself. nice to feel sexy too for change and not hide away

would be nice to go to more events like this myself. nice to feel sexy too for change and not hide away

aww....Hmm, There has to be someplace or some way for you to get your sexiness out there.
.....Because you are VERY sexy and you really should share your beauty with the masses.:rose::kiss::heart:

aww....Hmm, There has to be someplace or some way for you to get your sexiness out there.
.....Because you are VERY sexy and you really should share your beauty with the masses.:rose::kiss::heart:
well a bit too much of the sexiness escaped earlier in the week when a new dress i bought became a glorified tshirt. we dont need that sexiness. Its more me...i presume people wont find me attractive - or more accurately they would find me repulsive if i tried to be sexy. Usually if anyone behaves like they might like me, i presume its for some other reason to actually finding me attractive --a bet, trying to get closer to one of my friends, or they think im easy so why not.

it was nice not to have that running in my head last night

when i came to lit it wasnt a self esteem thing. i wasnt really seeking approval; often i would get picked up on the way home by strangers and end up fucking them. Such was the safe nature of my sluttiness back then ;) Ive got a lot more self conscious as ive gotten older. I thought i would be too old when i turned 16 :rolleyes: got over that for a while thankfully

when i came to lit it wasnt a self esteem thing. i wasnt really seeking approval; often i would get picked up on the way home by strangers and end up fucking them. Such was the safe nature of my sluttiness back then ;) Ive got a lot more self conscious as ive gotten older. I thought i would be too old when i turned 16 :rolleyes: got over that for a while thankfully

When we're 16 we think 30 is ANCIENT.

I remember I visited my old Highschool at when they mentioned how old I was (22 at the time) I got a couple "WHOA's"........bastards.

I remember I came her and a pervy 22 year old just looking for skin......Instead I found a bunch of amazing people (Many of whom I've kept up with) who have since then become like family to me.

When we're 16 we think 30 is ANCIENT.

I remember I visited my old Highschool at when they mentioned how old I was (22 at the time) I got a couple "WHOA's"........bastards.

I remember I came her and a pervy 22 year old just looking for skin......Instead I found a bunch of amazing people (Many of whom I've kept up with) who have since then become like family to me.
kids here think 30 is ancient when theyre 18/19 :rolleyes:

to be fair, i was dumped by a bf for being too old at 16 so that didnt help. anyways...im working on building the "i like me" pile. I cant believe ive been here 7 years! it doesnt feel so long ago

Back