Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 09-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #1
hornyprogrammer
Experienced

Man responds to MW4M ad on Craigslist. The couple turn out to be mom and former bully

Mid twenties man is browsing the MW4M section on Craigslist. He sees an ad for a couple needing a place for an affair. Clicking on the ad, he sees a picture from behind of a middle aged woman on her knees, displaying her ass and luscious pussy. The pale tan line and freckles on the brown lower buttocks seem vaguely familiar, but he pushes this thought aside. The next picture shows a hard dick with blue veins crowned by a blond bush. "MILF and young stud need a room for an affair. In return, you can watch, and possibly more " He sends an email with his address and a picture of his crotch as he strokes his cock...

The woman is going through the numerous messages in her inbox when she recognizes her son's apartment address in one of the subject lines. She clicks and wrinkles her nose in disgust at the picture, but feels compelled to call her young lover and tell him about it. "We have to go," he says. "What?" "You heard me. It'll be the hottest thing ever." "Oh my God."

Old 09-13-2017, 12:54 AM   #2
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced

I thought MW4M meant Married Woman for a Man.

Old 09-21-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
Bikesandfires07
Virgin

I hope this one gains traction.... I wanna read more!!