Old 09-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
i_think_kink
Virgin

Is audio a turn on?

I'm really new to this and very curious, hence my frequent questions the last couple of days 😁

Im wondering if anyone out there, in particular men, enjoy listening to the audio files of women masturbating? Im seriously considering creating one, if anyone has the desire to listen to it. Bear in mind i wouldnt actually be speaking on it (im not that brave yet &#128521 as i have a pretty heavy Australian accent which i personslly think comes across as quite bogan on recordings (sooo not sexy lol). So it would involve masturbation but you would only hear the breathing/moaning with little to no dialogue.

Would anyone be into this? If yes can you please state if you are male or female. Thanks in advance

Old 09-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
Lord7
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_think_kink View Post
I'm really new to this and very curious, hence my frequent questions the last couple of days 😁

Im wondering if anyone out there, in particular men, enjoy listening to the audio files of women masturbating? Im seriously considering creating one, if anyone has the desire to listen to it. Bear in mind i wouldnt actually be speaking on it (im not that brave yet &#128521 as i have a pretty heavy Australian accent which i personslly think comes across as quite bogan on recordings (sooo not sexy lol). So it would involve masturbation but you would only hear the breathing/moaning with little to no dialogue.

Would anyone be into this? If yes can you please state if you are male or female. Thanks in advance
Yes yes and yes! Would be great! I don't mind Aussie accents being an Aussie lit member myself
[url]http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1267120[/url
Happy to chat beyond PM's here, but I no longer have KIK or Skype. Email and drop box of course is a thing