Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-16-2017, 07:29 PM   #1
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Cum vampire.

She's like a vampire, but instead of drinking blood she must swallow cum to survive. One hot load down the gullet equates to a full meal. Like mortals she needs three meals a day.

In addition, semen also keeps her hair and skin clean, so somewhere in between feedings she finds a willing group to give her a shower.
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 10:34 PM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 14,350
10cc of human semen three times daily is not much nutrition. Does she blow bulls and horses too? (Not on LIT!) Does she drain life-force along with human semen? Does the drastic drop of sperm counts in Western societies over the last half-century threaten her with starvation? Are guys with vasectomies useless to her?

Alternate version: She finds that biting engorged human cocks provides a bountiful blood supply. She finds that blowing a guy to ejaculation, then sucking his blood before he has time to deflate, is most satisfying. Does the coroner wonder about all those cocks with fang marks?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #3
here_kums_Bri
Virgin
 
here_kums_Bri is offline
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Not in Kansas, but close!
Posts: 18
I feel like maybe I'm a cum vampire, LOL!
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 05:20 AM   #4
Adder4321
Really Experienced
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 281
I'm pretty sure that there was a porno done once about a female vampire who sucked out mens blood through their penises after she got them horny. She was eventually defeated by a vampire hunter with an 11 inch dick made from pure silver. I'm pretty sure that the title was "The Case of the Smiling Stiffs".

Not really related to the request, but kind of funny and draining blood from the penis makes a fair amount of sense.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 07:16 AM   #5
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by here_kums_Bri View Post
I feel like maybe I'm a cum vampire, LOL!
Where were you when I was single? ;-)

So what holy symbol does a cum vampire fear?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 08:25 AM   #6
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
10cc of human semen three times daily is not much nutrition. Does she blow bulls and horses too? (Not on LIT!) Does she drain life-force along with human semen? Does the drastic drop of sperm counts in Western societies over the last half-century threaten her with starvation? Are guys with vasectomies useless to her?

Alternate version: She finds that biting engorged human cocks provides a bountiful blood supply. She finds that blowing a guy to ejaculation, then sucking his blood before he has time to deflate, is most satisfying. Does the coroner wonder about all those cocks with fang marks?
For a human that wouldn't provide much nutrition, but for a supernatural/cursed being in an erotic story I'd say it's sufficient. Or maybe she needs to gulp down more than one load per meal, in which case I think there'd be plenty of men willing to volunteer. She could end up with a buffet of cocks to work through.

Bulls and horses, nope! Not for Lit, and not for me anywhere! Minotaurs or centaurs, maybe, although I'm picturing this set in a modern, non-fantasy human world. As far as low sperm counts or spermless semen, it's a good angle to consider. On the other hand, I was thinking that the essence of what only a man can give her keeps her going, regardless of whether the manmilk is pushing critters.

I wasn't thinking of this as a horror or snuff story either, so drinking blood from erections, coroners, death...nah. There could be some consequence of having one's balls drained by the cumpire, but what I'm picturing is a sexy, erotic, fun, messy kind of story. I haven't as of yet figured out any negative side effects of cumpire visits.

Taking Yerkidden's question into consideration and returning to the idea of low sperm counts, maybe she fears radiation, sodas and beers. Advertising logos could be the holy symbols she shys away from.
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by MayorReynolds : 08-17-2017 at 08:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 08:27 AM   #7
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by here_kums_Bri View Post
I feel like maybe I'm a cum vampire, LOL!
Please elaborate on this.
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorReynolds View Post
For a human that wouldn't provide much nutrition, but for a supernatural/cursed being in an erotic story I'd say it's sufficient. Or maybe she needs to gulp down more than one load per meal, in which case I think there'd be plenty of men willing to volunteer. She could end up with a buffet of cocks to work through.

Bulls and horses, nope! Not for Lit, and not for me anywhere! Minotaurs or centaurs, maybe, although I'm picturing this set in a modern, non-fantasy human world. As far as low sperm counts or spermless semen, it's a good angle to consider. On the other hand, I was thinking that the essence of what only a man can give her keeps her going, regardless of whether the manmilk is pushing critters.

I wasn't thinking of this as a horror or snuff story either, so drinking blood from erections, coroners, death...nah. There could be some consequence of having one's balls drained by the cumpire, but what I'm picturing is a sexy, erotic, fun, messy kind of story. I haven't as of yet figured out any negative side effects of cumpire visits.

Taking Yerkidden's question into consideration and returning to the idea of low sperm counts, maybe she fears radiation, sodas and beers. Advertising logos could be the holy symbols she shys away from.
Actually, maybe a cum vampire is capable of causing much bigger loads than 10cc... (Foreplay, teasing, pheromones, maybe even mental hallucinations?)

Oh! What if she (he?) has magic that can cause an erection that acts as a divining rod, bringing the next victim, even against their will?

Last edited by Yerkiddin : 08-17-2017 at 10:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 06:13 AM   #9
ericrodman101
Really Experienced
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 171
Stacys Mom is the cumpire!

She's a cumpire so she's hundreds of years old but looks like a blonde bombshell. Young semen will be the best to keep her young so where does she find enough cum in the quantities which will sustain her? High school seniors or college freshmen. She is a teacher or lecturer who corrupts her young male students. I guess it's the old old story - super sexy teacher sucks off super horny students. Try this youtube clip - the students are a but young for literotica but Stacys Mom is the cumpire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 08:10 AM   #10
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
She's a cumpire so she's hundreds of years old but looks like a blonde bombshell. Young semen will be the best to keep her young so where does she find enough cum in the quantities which will sustain her? High school seniors or college freshmen. She is a teacher or lecturer who corrupts her young male students. I guess it's the old old story - super sexy teacher sucks off super horny students. Try this youtube clip - the students are a but young for literotica but Stacys Mom is the cumpire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
The pole dancing bit was always my favorite part.
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 10:31 PM   #11
MichelleSugarBaby
Experienced
 
MichelleSugarBaby is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Asia travel around a little
Posts: 56
For the 'what are the consequences' maybe the guys can't climax from oral afterward so are 'cursed' but can by other means...... maybe some will seek her out again to test it or enjoy or to get revenge...... or maybe one of the 'victims' girlfriends will try
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 05:27 AM   #12
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleSugarBaby View Post
For the 'what are the consequences' maybe the guys can't climax from oral afterward so are 'cursed' but can by other means...... maybe some will seek her out again to test it or enjoy or to get revenge...... or maybe one of the 'victims' girlfriends will try
I like this idea. Suppose that in the guys' minds the cumpire has given them the most skilled blowjob they've ever had, and now they can't get off that way with anyone else but her. Now here come the "technical virgin" girlfriends who want a throw-down.

Maybe part of their revenge could be posting the cumpire's pic on a site like She's a Homewrecker, along with a description of the cumpire's antics. Of course this has the opposite effect the poster intended.
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by MayorReynolds : 08-23-2017 at 05:41 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #13
geek_writer
Virgin
 
geek_writer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18
CumPire

I wrote something along these lines about ten years ago. This thread makes me want to go back and see if I can polish it up and publish it

What would be the difference between a Cum Vampire and a Succubus tho?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 03:02 AM   #14
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 14,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek_writer View Post
What would be the difference between a Cum Vampire and a Succubus tho?
Succubus sucks-away the immortal soul. Cum Vampire slurps-up the mortal life-force. A subtle difference, but there you have it. Hmmm, how about a gender-flip, with an Incubus vs an... Ova Vampire?
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2017, 11:46 PM   #15
ericrodman101
Really Experienced
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 171
Consequences

The big question is where this plot leads. I like the idea of the guys losing their capacity or desire to orgasm except with the cumpire. This sets up a conflict with the other girls and guys who are no longer in the picture once the cumpire gets her fangs into their boyfriends' cocks. As the cumpire needs to feed on ever more cum, her exploits will become wilder and rowdier. Maybe they are much more public, like blowbangs involving the guys, leading to some sort of open challenge to the horniest girls in town for the ultimate cum drench-off. Or maybe like the Pied Piper of Hamelin - the guys have to choose whether to follow the cumpire to the other side or not.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 12:39 PM   #16
silkstockingslover
Really Experienced
 
silkstockingslover is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: canada
Posts: 196
I'm going to try and write this....

Hi
I'm taking some ideas from the thread and writing a story for Halloween..
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 05:42 AM   #17
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkstockingslover View Post
Hi
I'm taking some ideas from the thread and writing a story for Halloween..
Awesome. I can't wait to read it.

Mind if I take a shot at it as well?
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #18
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 192
What if the cumpire is able to kill via bj?

What if a cumpire gets stronger, the more new abilities she gets, such as the ability to turn men into Renfield-like servants. (Though these guys would eat pussy, rather than bugs) This way, the men could be sent home to quieten wives and girlfriends, as well as gaining favor with additional women...
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 05:25 PM   #19
JaxRhapsody
Literotica Guru
 
JaxRhapsody's Avatar
 
JaxRhapsody is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Succubus sucks-away the immortal soul. Cum Vampire slurps-up the mortal life-force. A subtle difference, but there you have it. Hmmm, how about a gender-flip, with an Incubus vs an... Ova Vampire?
Still sounds like an incubi/sucubi to me. They're known for being promiscuous and using sex.
__________________
I am the darkest of the light, a cold hearted lover. I am strife reborn, I am the beast. The one who is rage incarnate.
Lifes a laugh and death is the joke spoke the mad man laughing at the rain.

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2017, 05:36 PM   #20
JaxRhapsody
Literotica Guru
 
JaxRhapsody's Avatar
 
JaxRhapsody is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerkiddin View Post
What if the cumpire is able to kill via bj?

What if a cumpire gets stronger, the more new abilities she gets, such as the ability to turn men into Renfield-like servants. (Though these guys would eat pussy, rather than bugs) This way, the men could be sent home to quieten wives and girlfriends, as well as gaining favor with additional women...
Or uses them as virus cariers to infect whatever woman they have sex with next, to turn more women in to cumpires. Only women can become one, and they where created with some sort of altercation between a vamp and a sucubus. In my seven deadly sins story, Lust is an androgynous creature that has hormones that cause men to create more semen. and not only that, but its vaginas secretions keep men from cumming until it wants them too.
__________________
I am the darkest of the light, a cold hearted lover. I am strife reborn, I am the beast. The one who is rage incarnate.
Lifes a laugh and death is the joke spoke the mad man laughing at the rain.

The Rhapsodic LaviathanThese are the stories.
Stories of Velocity C'mon and stay a spell!
My AH profile
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 06:49 AM   #21
ericrodman101
Really Experienced
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 171
Climax

So how does the cumpire story climax, as it were. She can't just run out of men to blow and fade away. She has to be mortal somehow. Crosses? Silver bullets? Wooden stakes? Through the heart? I think not....sounds like a job for the golden dildo....
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 07:07 AM   #22
John Blackhawk
Really Really Experienced
 
John Blackhawk is online now
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
So how does the cumpire story climax, as it were. She can't just run out of men to blow and fade away. She has to be mortal somehow. Crosses? Silver bullets? Wooden stakes? Through the heart? I think not....sounds like a job for the golden dildo....
or even better a silver dildo, through the pussy
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 07:47 AM   #23
ericrodman101
Really Experienced
 
ericrodman101's Avatar
 
ericrodman101 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 171
Something really special

Killing the cumpire is going to have to be something really special. A single dildo won't be nearly enough. Something like Jason and the Argonauts will be needed, a proper quest. It will need a group of guys to realise they are all being drawn into her destructive web and despite their overwhelming desire to shove their cocks down her throat, they need to resist and discover the secret of her mortality. It will be a long journey fraught with dangers, some will fall along the way, but the climax needs to be dramatic, dangerous, and will nearly fail when as they reach the climax she gets them hard again and they need to cum in her mouth, just as they've been doing throughout. Maybe it's a job for multiple penetration - they all need to work together somehow to overcum her powers. The whole thing will be a sort of boys' own adventure, but with this irresistibly sexy cum draining MILF fucking every young guy she get her lips on, ending in the ultimate gangfuck.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 07:53 AM   #24
Adder4321
Really Experienced
 
Adder4321 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Australia, 13km south of the middle of nowhere
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrodman101 View Post
So how does the cumpire story climax, as it were. She can't just run out of men to blow and fade away. She has to be mortal somehow. Crosses? Silver bullets? Wooden stakes? Through the heart? I think not....sounds like a job for the golden dildo....
Silver tongue stud? Holy water as lube? Honestly I'm loving the possibilities for this.
  Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2017, 08:31 AM   #25
MayorReynolds
Really Really Experienced
 
MayorReynolds is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: South USA
Posts: 367
Well, the story plot I've had in mind is similar to Let the Right One In but with of or above age characters. Not a verbatim copy, but maybe you'll see what I mean...

The main protagonist (first person POV, I was thinking) is a college-aged male. He may or may not be a virgin. His biggest character flaw is that he's lazy and apathetic. Parents aren't thrilled. Maybe he dropped out of college to work at GameStop. If you're familiar with the lyrics to Prince's "Raspberry Beret," he's that guy ("...busy doing something close to nothing, but different than the day before...")

He's working (not really) at his job when the cumpire walks in. From there it progresses to a date that ends with a blowjob. To her he is nothing more than another hot meal, but after receiving the best suck-off one can experience he is naturally intrigued. So our hero asks around and eventually tracks her down to a warehouse. Now it's clearly the same girl, but she looks different, aged badly in certain light. Lines on the face, hair now frigid white. She's also in the middle of a hard, heavy blowbang. Male watches with amazement and confusion as the cumpire swallows a load that turns her hair jet black again. Holy shit! End of chapter one?

The cumpire is not pleased that the male protagonist has found her. In typical fashion, she warns him that he must stay away. She's a vampire, after all, sort of, and her lifestyle will bring him to nothing but misery. As it turns out, the cumpire suffers from amnesia. She can't recall her origins, but something the male character is wearing, a necklace, a ring, some kind of family heirloom, triggers a memory within her. It's like a key that unlocks a thing. Still brainstorming possibilities. She decides to keep our hero around until she can discover her true identity. From there the male and the cumpire travel together, sharing several mystical erotic adventures. He's good to have around for a snack; at other times he has to arrange for the cumpire to get a full course buffet. He gets to participate too of course. Jealously might be a conflict that arises later. Also, it may get sorta meta at the end. I was also thinking about a chapter where the cumpire is serviced by a forest of futas (the kind that can morph their clits into giant squirty dicks.)
__________________
"I personally appreciate an attempt at telling a story. When I care more about the characters, I care more about the fuckin'." - C.W., From Dusk Tilll Dawn 2
~~
Everything:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.