Female athletes get "voluntary companions"

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Our protagonist just got a good scholarship to a school that is well known for its female athletics program. Excited, she goes off to summer practice and finds that her roommate is already there and really excited to meet her. Roommate explains that she's part of the "athletic assistants" program and is studying sport rehab so she got to move in early.

Protagonist and roommate hang out and have a good time though roommate seems to let her gaze wander a bit too much over protagonist's taut body. Still, she's nice and extremely helpful, so our lead lets it slide.

At orientation the next day, our lead meets up with other athletes, even ones who won't have their season start until spring...and all of them came with their roommates. She makes small talk with a few athletes and all of them are just surprised as she is about the "athletic assistants." Orientation begins and until the end, everything is about what she expects. However, at the end, one of the seniors running the event talks about the assistants, jokingly referring to them as the athletes' "wives" discussing how they are volunteers that will be there to help the athletes with university life and how to properly "unwind"

Then the shoe drops: no dating during the season and no dating teammates. The latter is laughed off but the first is questioned and the presenters don't budge. Athletes need to focus and dating random guys or gals could effect their performance.

The girls are surprised but it was lined out in their scholarships so they agree.

Later that night, she walks in on a teammate getting eaten out by their assistant and sees a pair of assistants making out with an athlete. Shocked she tells her roommate who cuddles up with her and explains the situation:

The faculty are very proud of their athletes and want them in top shape. When they let them date during the season, their performance suffered. When they got into relationships with teammates, the team would ultimately suffer. However, putting a complete ban on relationships also didn't work since their fit bodies had a higher sex drive. So they started a group of volunteers who take the role of a substitute. If the athletes need some emotional support, they can talk to their assistant. If they are pumped from practice and need to get off, well, their assistant is there too.

Our lead is shocked and tries to play it off as a joke but her roommate tells her she's quite serious.
 
Nice idea, are the leading girl and her roommate going to have hot steamy sex? They could form a bond so passionate that they cannot keep their hands off of each other
 
Hee hee, well it definitely seems in the cards. The only question is how long it takes for the athlete to give in?
 
We expect the athletes to be competitive. Is there contention over which assistant(s) get which athlete(s)? I foresee personality conflicts, jealousy, the usual human quirks. I also expect the athletes to inhabit the spectrum of human sexuality -- some may initially be uncomfortable with same-sex relations and must be 'persuaded'. There's much room here for tragedy (the high brought low) and comedy (the lowly raised high) as well as lots of slurping and moaning.
 
I figured there would be an adjustment period. Maybe main character is in the closet or maybe she's mostly straight but can enjoy a good licking from anyone. Once she gets into the idea though, all sorts of shenanigans can start.

Girls getting swapped or some athletes getting rewarded with a large meetup (main character sets a new record at a game and her roommate takes her to a penthouse suite where all of the volunteers are present and promise to serve her every whim for a weekend.

At the same time though, athletes who do poorly can suddenly find their companions locking them in chastity belts or edging them until they start doing well again...and of course some athletes might actually consider being dominated a reward.

The only rule I see is that all of the volunteers are doing it willingly. The athletes might have some reservations but their companions have voracious appetites and eagerly signed up. A possible scene I thought of including is showing the roommate's interview where she gets asked about her sports medicine and volunteer counseling work and then the questions try to subtly ask how she would feel about being "intimate"

To which she would respond along the lines of: "Am I willing to help a toned sweaty woman get off when she's horny? Part those legs and let me show you."
 
I wrote a version of this

Hi
I have just finished my version in which Daphne Green finally gets her own story...going to college in 1970 to an all girl school!!!

It will be out in late September and will be called Daphne Green: A Beginning Journey

JAsmine
 
Back
Top