Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-12-2017, 08:36 AM   #1
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,978
Post Hurricane Clean Up

What does a woman need to do to get her house/mobile home powered/repaired first after the storm?
__________________
finally a new story:

Suzie From Across the Street

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 05:04 AM   #2
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
What does a woman need to do to get her house/mobile home powered/repaired first after the storm?
Tragic twist: Yeah, she has to fuck the repair guys. But all those who come through her wrecked neighborhood are scammers. She fucks them for preference, pays them for materials, and they immediately head off for the next sucker / fucker.

Carl Hiaasen's STORMY WEATHER covers the general situation.

Restoring power to neighborhoods and regions is a bigger thang, with crews working where dispatched. Thus the anxious woman needs to fuck the dispatcher, not the muddy crews.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #3
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
 
sirhugs's Avatar
 
sirhugs is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 33,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
Tragic twist: Yeah, she has to fuck the repair guys. But all those who come through her wrecked neighborhood are scammers. She fucks them for preference, pays them for materials, and they immediately head off for the next sucker / fucker.

Carl Hiaasen's STORMY WEATHER covers the general situation.

Restoring power to neighborhoods and regions is a bigger thang, with crews working where dispatched. Thus the anxious woman needs to fuck the dispatcher, not the muddy crews.
what if the dispatcher is female?

or secretly a tentacle monster in disguise, washed up in the storm surge?
__________________
finally a new story:

Suzie From Across the Street

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 08:01 AM   #4
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
what if the dispatcher is female?

or secretly a tentacle monster in disguise, washed up in the storm surge?
A bit more action, then. Of course.

Alas, a freshly-washed-up shapeshifting tentacle critter probably won't have the chops to work as an assignment dispatcher -- but could certainly hide out in the station, ready to exploit the situation. When the distraught victim arrives to orally pleasure the dispatcher, the tent.crit is right behind them.

Meanwhile, it's grim in the flood disaster zone. Waters are polluted with vile bacteria and biochemicals -- including an experimental batch of aphrodisiacs. Mass orgies out on the mud flats, etc. Garages filled with gangbangs. Stunned wage-slaves discover their inner queer.

The slutstorm sweeps on.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.