West Richland Tavern.

''You have pretty itty bitty feeties'' Rubbing with only his palms to work her feet softly between them.
 
Laughing at how that must have sounded. ''I know a tough looking long haired tattooed biker with a goatee saying that was weird, you're welcome.''
 
''Do I frighten you a little? No be honest please.'' His eyes grow softer with hope he doesn't frighten her.
 
Last edited:
''Nobody has told you I did 12 years hard time for narcotics trafficking?'' Eugene hung his head in shame, holding Alexa' feet gently in his hands, slowly rubbing his thumbs along the soles. ''Now you know of my secret shame.''
 
Last edited:
"Hey. I've been selling my body since I was 13, and not by choice, either," Alexa said gently, shivering as he rubbed her feet.
 
It had been a long day at the end of a long week. Jack knew that it was getting late but he felt bad for not being in as much as he would've liked to. He knew that he should be able to still get a drink or two as he entered the door and headed to a table off to the side.
 
Tess finally fished up with her client and came back downstairs. She picked up right where she left off; taking drink orders, delivering food, picking up any slack, catching up with the regulars.

She noticed Eric seemed off, distant maybe? A far cry from earlier in the stock room behind the bar. She really didn't have the energy to deal with a relationship crisis at the moment. Whatever it was she hoped it wasn't about her or them as a couple. Things were difficult enough at the moment.

Tess was so lost in her work she hadn't even noticed Wolf.

It wasn't until she sat a menu on the table and looked up did she realize Jack was right there in front of her.

"Hey stranger," she said, fake cheer in her voice. It was nice to see him but, the fake happy was something she was so used to doing during work hours it just happened out of habit.
 
"Hey Tess," Jack said as he saw her finally realize who he was. "I take it the place has been busy with all of the changes?" he asked, pretty much knowing the answer. He knew that some of the regulars were some of his co-workers that still hung out from time to time. Jack made sure that they still tipped very good, to make sure there wasn't too much of a burden on the place. Jack started to open the menu as he waited for a response.
 
Eugene lifts his head upon hearing the words Alexa spoke to him of her past, he'd never wanted pity for his past and was positive she felt the same. ''You and I haven't had it easy, but what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right?'' Feeling her slight shiver as he kept gently massaging her delicate feet, a soft smile slowly curls the corners of his lips.
 
Eric watched Tess walks downstairs after finishing with her client, the jealousy he'd felt earlier rational had now replaced it. He knew she loves him as much as he loves her, what they really needed was time alone together.

Rising from the bar stool as Tess approached a table, Eric walks over to the table to take a seat. He wasn't going to be an asshole to her regulars, being they always treated her with respect.

''Hello Jack, how's it going?'' Eric gave Tess a wink and a grin as he picks up the menu. ''You wouldn't believe, how difficult, it is getting my girl to take a dinner break.'' Reaching over to pull out a chair for Tess, hoping she'd understand what he was up too at the moment.
 
Enjoying the sound of Alexa's sigh of relaxation Eugene begins to massage her lower calves. ''Am I doing this right...hmm?''
 
Eugene slowly massages along Alexa's upper calf, his large callused working mans hands were gentle and loving. He attentively works his fingers along the muscles, looking up into her pretty eyes with an affectionate look in his. ''I'm very glad I can bring you some comfort Princess.''
 
Last edited:
Eugene couldn't keep from smiling, Alexa's slight blush and shy nod being why. Her softly spoken reply pleased him as let his hands caress past Alexa's knees. Gently kneading along her shapely thighs, his fingertips almost reaching the hem of her short skirt. ''Shift over yet?''
 
It's been a long evening hasn't it Princess? What's going on with Eric and Tess? I feel a uncomfortable vibe between them.
 
"They're just growing apart, that's all," Alexa said softly. "It's because of work and the like, and Eric still gets upset a little every time he sees Tess go upstairs with a client. He has to continually remind himself that that is a part of her job, but it's difficult. They go for so long without seeing each other."
 
Eugene shook his head slowly with a saddened sigh as Alexa responded to his question. ''I'll be feeling partly responsible for that awhile. Tess should understand what's troubling Eric, if she would only put herself in his shoes she'd understand.'' Eugene wasn't one to give anyone relationship advice, having never had a relationship last beyond six months. ''Only thing I can say, is if they don't spend time together it's over. Tess will lose Eric if she's taking him for granted. And if Eric doesn't tell Tess what's bothering him he'll lose her.''
 
"I'm tempted to lock them in Tess's room until they figure shit out," Alexa mused. She wasn't one to give relationship advice either, having never been in one.
 
Back
Top