WHY DO FEMALES GET SO MANY UTIs?

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

I'm an amateur natural philosopher and became curious why girls get so many urinary tract infections. Here's why.

They have vaginal sex after anal sex, and their pee pee gets coated with shit from their partners penis.

Spoiler alert!

Don't bother answering this JB is trolling the females again.

We collect them- more interesting than stamps, less expensive than first editions.

Its like any warm wet areas...

If you had a warm wet area you would know all about it.

To deal with you, you old sourpuss, they are most certainly in need of medications. IF that is, they don't already have a purse full of them.

IRL women generally take to me. I startle them but don't scare them. None here have ever gotten an unsolicited PM from me.

So what you are saying, is that the real you and the sourpuss you are totally opposite? Funny thing is that's true with so many of us. Me, I could walk past you on the boardwalk and you'd never have the slightest inkling that I harbor so many of the thoughts that I so freely express around this place. I could easily pass as the neighborhood librarian and that's by choice. Here, I let things out and that gives me a certain freedom that I enjoy. Now you on the other hand. You're a head scratcher. You tell us that women take to you yet on Lit you do your best to keep them at arms length if not irritate us entirely. And you are the therapist. hmmmmm

So what you are saying, is that the real you and the sourpuss you are totally opposite? Funny thing is that's true with so many of us. Me, I could walk past you on the boardwalk and you'd never have the slightest inkling that I harbor so many of the thoughts that I so freely express around this place. I could easily pass as the neighborhood librarian and that's by choice. Here, I let things out and that gives me a certain freedom that I enjoy. Now you on the other hand. You're a head scratcher. You tell us that women take to you yet on Lit you do your best to keep them at arms length if not irritate us entirely. And you are the therapist. hmmmmm

I'm always the real me as I cannot conceal my sentiments. People hate honesty so I have no friends to speak of here or IRL. I hoist my flag, and if no one salutes it, fuck them. I push women away because I don't want the nonsense they come with. I'm addicted to smart women, and theyre the worst.

That said I know how to charm women and its not bullshit. I get the outcomes I want, I'm trained and experienced at doing it, and I escape the bipolar boogie most LIT women bring to the party. They oscillate from sexual abandon to suicidal obsessions, and I don't wanna play that game.

That'll make a fascinating first chapter for your autobiography. Unmissable stuff.

That'll make a fascinating first chapter for your autobiography. Unmissable stuff.

You might be surprised but I wont give it a 2nd thought when you don't read it. I'll be surprised if you can read.

I'm always the real me as I cannot conceal my sentiments. People hate honesty so I have no friends to speak of here or IRL. I hoist my flag, and if no one salutes it, fuck them. I push women away because I don't want the nonsense they come with. I'm addicted to smart women, and theyre the worst.

That said I know how to charm women and its not bullshit. I get the outcomes I want, I'm trained and experienced at doing it, and I escape the bipolar boogie most LIT women bring to the party. They oscillate from sexual abandon to suicidal obsessions, and I don't wanna play that game.

I can appreciate that really because having to walk on egg shells gets old after only a short while. Still, my friends are so important to me that I'd be lost without them and yeah there are times that I have to hold my words around them but for me, the tradeoff is worth it. Now about your opinion of Lit women, I won't argue the sexual abandon theory but I have never been obsessed with suicide so let it be known that the Great JBJ was wrong. For once.

I can appreciate that really because having to walk on egg shells gets old after only a short while. Still, my friends are so important to me that I'd be lost without them and yeah there are times that I have to hold my words around them but for me, the tradeoff is worth it. Now about your opinion of Lit women, I won't argue the sexual abandon theory but I have never been obsessed with suicide so let it be known that the Great JBJ was wrong. For once.

Last year I ended a close friendship of more than 50 years, since 1959. My old pal had one issue that made me nuts but which I suffered. "Bob' was always hot for a next best friend, and when a new kid came to town Bob dropped all his old friends to chase the new guy, and when the new guy dropped Bob he came back to the gang like nothing happened. Otherwise we were tight for a long time till he pulled his stunt last year. That is, he came home for Christmas and didn't alert me or stop by. He spent some time with a new pal. His old home is close. And when I found out I confronted him. I WAS PRESSED FOR TIME. Bullshit. So I suggested he fuck off and not come back. He called about a month ago and I didn't take the call.

3 other friends got me alone and used a special occasion to brow-beat me to join their church. That was the end of that.

I'll go to hell with you as long as you don't fuck with me. My wife warns people: HE DOESNT DO SECOND CHANCES.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be surprised but I wont give it a 2nd thought when you don't read it. I'll be surprised if you can read.

I can't, I have a servant doing all of this for me, I just dictate whilst reclining on a large sofa eating expensive fruits.

Back