Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night I was out on the town, soon after arriving to live on a Carribean island. A straight and innocent ex-pat white boy, it'd been a long time since I'd had any sex and I was looking for some. Got talking to this guy and ended up taking beeers back to the apartment. Put on a porno and started masterbating together. Suddenly he reached over and touched my cock then sucked it up and deep throated me. It was awesome! He literally sucked the spunk out of me as I writhed in the chair with him between my legs wanking his enormous cock as brought me off. I quickly returned the favour and sucked his meaty cock before he begged me to fuck him. Oh the fucking joy of being buried deep in his arse while wanking his joy stick! I came deep in him and he shot over our bellies, then we fell into a sticky drunken sleep. In the morning I was awoken by him sucking my cock in that irresistable fashion till he'd milked me dry then up he jumped and left while I was still luxuriating in the afterglow of morning glory mingled with guilt over the dirty thing we'd done. Want more right now boys!

You lucky guy.
 
Well, I can report that I am now a cocksucker LOL

I took his cock in my hand and gently licked up and down on it. Then the head, it felt so welcome in my mouth as I circled my tongue around the head. He really liked when I popped the head in and out of my lips.

Since it was both of our first time doing this, we both came quicker than normal I suspect.

That nice warm creamy cum was a nice treat at the end......

Can't wait to do it again.......

Congratulations! :D
 
I just did a few hours ago. A couple that happens to be good friends of ours (and all four of us are bi) were at our home and we decided to have another orgy.

Rather than only watching one of the girls go down on the other, I blew the other guy while we watched them. Once the first girl got off, they decided to join us so our friends girlfriend put on a strapon and was humping me while my wife sat on his face. He came and I swallowed most of it, and I got off no less than 30 seconds later from the girl's reach around.

All this while ildly watching R Lee Ermey on the tv.
 
No I haven't and It has been about 6 weeks since the last time I sucked a cock. Maybe someday I'll find one that I can suck everyday.
 
Yesterday

Met up with my friend with the 8 inch cock (did I mention it was nice and thick too!) around 9 in the morning at his place. We sucked each other, got into a 69 and then I just had to have him in my ass. I got on all fours near the edge of the bed and he came around and did me doggy style. We were both so horny. I started pushing back to meet his thrusts. He was in me so deep! I came all over my hand without touching my cock. We shared my cum and then laid on the bed for awhile just enjoying the moment.
 
I am waiting now for a friend to come over with his 7" cut cock so I can suck some boy juice out of him. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I'd rather swallow MAN juice

I am waiting now for a friend to come over with his 7" cut cock so I can suck some boy juice out of him. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Of course I'm just playin' with words here, since I don't have anything better, like a cock to play with and occupy my attention and devotion. I certainly love to be in servitude to an appreciative cock - I love to lavish attention on cock all night and have done so when the cock owner is up for it. Actually he doesn't have to stay up for it, I'll take care of that. He just has to be willing to be pleasured and I can generally pleasure as long as he can stand it.
 
that sounds nice slowly liking sucking with no hurry till the explosion in my mouth then cleaning of the cock with tougnue
 
No, but still thinking about enjoying my first cock. It's scary to actually make it happen... working on sending a reply to a guy on another site, but haven't hit "Send" yet.......:confused:
 
No, but still thinking about enjoying my first cock. It's scary to actually make it happen... working on sending a reply to a guy on another site, but haven't hit "Send" yet.......:confused:

theres never a hurry i hope your first is as good as mine was if you do it
 
I havent sucked one today, but I did in my dream last night. Does that count? In reality I have never sucked a cock but I have thought about it for years
 
Yep, just about half an hour ago... good 7" cock and a nice full load... Hope to be getting plenty this weekend too by the look of things...
 
Here's my offer, ravage all you want to...

attachment.php
 
Still haven't done it ever, but I'm almost to the point where I'd suck off just about anyone. If only I could find a few horny guys around here...
 
sucked a nice cock today to completion and swallowed every drop. He was about 6", not super thick but rock hard, and I really sort of wanted him to fuck me, but we were both short on time.

What was awesome though is that after I finished him he sucked me and jacked me, and I don't know what the fuck he did but he kept my orgasm going for a good 30 seconds or better and milked a lot more cum out of me than I thought was left (I'd rubbed one out a few hours before).

We're meeting again on tuesday and I hope for a repeat performance :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top