Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just lost the last shred of respect I ever had for Ah-nold.

He's nothing but a cheap whore.

maybe this isnt such an isolated blurt.

A belated thanks for all the Zoe sympathy. :heart: You people are the rockstars of the world. Except for Maggot and the deer comment. Prolly accurate tho. ;)

Peace and love to all,

Yui

I have just lost the last shred of respect I ever had for Ah-nold.

He's nothing but a cheap whore.

maybe this isnt such an isolated blurt.

I'm curious whether a specific incident caused this?

I hadn't heard anything, but then again, I'm out a TV and all.

:( I wholly sympathize. I hurted my finger at work last week and it's still sore. I hope you didn't do anything serious to your wrist. :rose:

:kiss: Thank you sweetie, it's not as sore today. It's what I get for being a klutz and catching myself on my hand when i fell:eek:

Fucking machine is driving me insane!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(Digital recorder.......useless piece of crap. That's what happens when you buy cheap I guess.)

A belated thanks for all the Zoe sympathy. :heart: You people are the rockstars of the world. Except for Maggot and the deer comment. Prolly accurate tho. ;)

Peace and love to all,

Yui

Goodness a Yui sighting, what a rarity!

:rose:

Fuck off and leave me alone... I am not a computer expert i know a lil thats it. I pointed you to a website to help you, do you gotta dissect what your doing to death? I know we are friends and all but stop pouncing on me as soon as I log in... I told you yesterday I want to write and this is my time. I get a small window of oppurtunity each night and your taking it over. Go away ugh!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Thats it. I'm logging out!!!! Switching to hide mode...

i've done something to my wrist and hurts like mad :(

*sigh*

It's so hard not to mess with them.

Now I'm in an absolutely rotten mood. Fuuuck.

Depression is taking a hold of me again, I think because of all the stress with my dad and the computer not working, and I guess it just needed one more tiny and completely insignificant detail to set me off. And now I'm ready to cry and kick walls just because this one thing that doesn't matter anyway didn't go my way, like a spoiled fucking princess, and I just can't fucking help it because nothing else seems to have gone right lately and not getting the stupid number I wanted is just putting it over the top.

Sorry.

Fuck!

I haven't checked one of my email accounts for about 2 weeks.

I just checked it.

I had won a cruise that I registered for with Olivia. It was 6 day cruise for two.

I had to respond by Oct 22.
Damn.:((...)

:( I wholly sympathize. I hurted my finger at work last week and it's still sore. (...)

Fuck off and leave me alone... I am not a computer expert i know a lil thats it. I pointed you to a website to help you, do you gotta dissect what your doing to death? I know we are friends and all but stop pouncing on me as soon as I log in... I told you yesterday I want to write and this is my time. I get a small window of oppurtunity each night and your taking it over. Go away ugh!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Thats it. I'm logging out!!!! Switching to hide mode...

* Hugs * :rose:

Peace and love to all,

Yui
Hey Yui. *HUGS*

Long time no see.

Clarinet practice would me MUCH more tolerable if she didn't do it with her friends... on speaker phone. :rolleyes:

Today I am putting on the hot salsa music and dancing my way through the abysmal mess that is called my room to start cleaning. Organization is not my strength. oh lord.:rolleyes: My room is an accumulation of the detritus of my life, a bewildering mess to me but for some reason I can find things when I need them. I have determined to throw away things that are a part of my old life. I was into birdwatching and I have all these publications which I do not read, to the thrift store they go. I mean I still watch birds. I love nature. But I do not need all that stuff, and learning much of it is field experience anyhow. I can stand in a field and name the bird calls. The alarm calls of the buntings, the wheezy call of a blue-gray Gnatcatcher. And how did this become an essay?:D Blurt Gi Blurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back