Any curious, straight guys out there?

Keldun_Rae said:
That one does it for you? I figured longer hair would be more to your likeing.
I didn't say it "did anything" for me... I am just as curious about the fully adorned one as the barely clad one.....

~~~ But yes I do PREFER long hair... when it is well kept,it is a fetish of mine~~~~

Pics

Keldun_Rae said:
Then you must go crazy over mine. You got those pics I sent you, right?

pics???? what pics???? I didn't get no damn pics????? where??? when????
and more important... what kind ????

Ahh, then you didn't get my nude pics showing my long hair? What a pity. I'll have to try re-sending them to you.

Keldun_Rae said:
Ahh, then you didn't get my nude pics showing my long hair? What a pity. I'll have to try re-sending them to you.
OOOO do you have washboard ABS Too...LMAOOOOO.....

Lmaoooo

obiwan9962 said:
post 'em here

Dunno.... he seems kinda shy... not even sure he sent the first ones....but you never know......

Last edited:
Stegral said:
I like this one... I would like to see the "before" shot... you know.. with the outfit on... I saw the sword, boots & pants... along with the "cape" i think, draped over the railing.... if you have it I would LOVE to see it too...

I'll see what I can do Steg. :rose:

Keldun_Rae said:
Love guys with long hair. There aren't a lot that can pull it off. Good for you!

namron711 said:
I'll see what I can do Steg. :rose:

Why thank you.... I look forward to seeing it/them.. :)

ima6uldv8 said:
Love guys with long hair. There aren't a lot that can pull it off. Good for you!

I know... stayed with someone for the last 2 of 5 years of a realtionship because I loved his hair (amazing what fetishes can cloud your judgement on...).... when he got more than a foot of it cut off I could see the crap I was putting up with ALOT easier, but it still took me a while longer to finally get over him...

Last edited:
I agree with Steg's pet peeve line... Where the hell are all you guys who want to meet other guys? Few of you seem inclined to say where you are!

Keldun_Rae said:
I agree with Steg's pet peeve line... Where the hell are all you guys who want to meet other guys? Few of you seem inclined to say where you are!
me? ottawa
not shy to meet
just discrete

I understand. I'm not a fan of pubic hair either but for my own look, I like the combination. My gf likes it too!

blndfun4you said:
I understand. I'm not a fan of pubic hair either but for my own look, I like the combination. My gf likes it too!

I prefer those cremes like Nair & such... I find shaving ITCHES when it starts to grow back.... I nair the lips & trim the top...lol... S/O doesn't seem to complain...

Back