Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

Now I'm clarifying.

Sinpain,

Thank you for the PM. To clarify, I was being facetious in my previous post. I was actually making fun of a few of your subs that have posted here in the past... because sometimes, although not always, it's fun to make fun.

My disclaimer in stating that I was not Primalex's sub was not posted on my behalf, but rather his, as I didn't want anyone to take me seriously and think that was true of him.

I'm actually quite the fan of his, also sometimes referred to as his cheerleader.

From what I know of Primalex, I don't think he would ever own a sub like that. Read into that what you will.

Good luck in your search.

You could have simply returned the pm, but since you'd rather make it public, I'll go along with it. I sent you a pm because I hadn't heard of you before, and when I checked your posts, I noticed you mentioned me in a post that I had nothing to do with. Now that you say that you're a fan of that weirdo, I went back and saw that you basically follow him around, as he puts his nose in other people's business. I guess that's fun for you, albeit contrary to your profile, which says that you're " sensitive". One would imagine that a person who gets their feelings hurt easily, wouldn't want to follow around a person who goes around being rude, talking out of his ass most of the time, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Also, when I said that what you wrote sounded familiar, I was referring to the posts by the girl who was clearly to young to be on lit, and clearly had mental issues, whom I disassociated myself from upon discovering the fact. You either didnt read that section of the thread, or seem insensitive to that fact, but again, for someone who claims to be sensitive, you sure don't seem to be.

You should choose more carefully who you rally behind.

The annoyingly rude, unfunny person you're such a fan of would be slapped in the face many times in real life.

Wait.... Primalex is not your DOM, and you don't do anything sexual with him? Wow... he really has it bad. "Friend-zoned" on an erotica site. Whew....

Have a good day.

Sinpain

Last edited:
You could have simply returned the pm, but since you'd rather make it public, I'll go along with it. I sent you a pm because I handn't heard of you before, and when I checked your posts, I noticed you mentioned me in a post that I had nothing to do with. Now that you say that you're a fan of that weirdo, I went back and saw that you basically follow him around, as he puts his nose in other people's business. I guess that's fun for you, albeit contrary to our profile, which says that you're " sensitive". One would imagine that a person who gets their feelings hurt easily, wouldn't want to fallow around a person who goes around being rude, talking out of his ass most of the time, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Also, when I said that what you wrote sounded familiar, I was referring to the posts by the girl who was clearly to young to be on lit, and clearly had mental issues, whom I disassociated myself from upon discovering the fact. You either didnt read that section of the thread, or seem insensitive to that fact, but again, for someone who claims to be sensitive, you sure don't seem to be.

You should choose more carefully who you rally behind.

The annoyingly rude, unfunny person you're such a fan of would be slapped in the face many times in real life.

Have a good day.

Sinpain

And you the same, sir.

Why are you lying? You're just as bad as the rest of them.

In this age of Tinder, OKC, Grinder(if you're gay), Instagram (Where people post scantily clad pics and Scout Willis posted topless selfies, since it's legal in my city), there really is no excuse for not letting someone hear your voice for thirty seconds. None. No harm can come to you. None.

I'm done. Say as many mean things as you wish. The proof is on my side, and I stand behind everything I've said, and do. If you really are a girl, then you've learned that non-desperate men don't have time for games. I don't care about what anyone else has to say, and I don't care how many times they say illogical stuff, since I know that any girl who is serious about finding someone to have genuine fun with, knows where I'm coming from, because they don't live under a rock.

Now you can sit back, and wait for all the "heroes" to swoop in, and try to sweep you off your feet, and protect you from the "Bad man". Your welcome.

I look forward to seeing when a guy finally proclaims that he has actual proof (my kind of proof, which is that he has actually seen you on cam and spoken to you on cam, and seen your face)

At that point, I'll kick myself, for finally being wrong. I still think you may be a girl, but the fact remains that I don't know for sure. That's been my point all along.

Have a nice evening to you, your supporters, my supporters, and everyone else on lit! :D

There is excuse for someone not hearing her voice - she doesnt want them to. That should be excuse for you enough. But no, you have to try coerce and force her into complying. That is what I find disgusting and what you should understand no matter how young or socially inept you are. You are the one without excuse for slamming into her private comfort zone like a bull just because you think you have the right to demand. You dont, period.

If you are not happy with her limits all you had to do is leave her alone. Since you didnt, but tried to coerce her into complying with passive aggressive bullshit and threats to out her as a man, I am concluding you are the desperate one. If you werent you would just say "have a nice day" and go on to the next girl.

Seems you have a lot of time to play nasty little games of coercion and bullying. I like men who play games, they are imaginative and young in spirit. But not the kind of games you play. You are only young in body and have not enough imagination to even grasp what are people talking about here. Let me try again: It is not what you asked her to do, but the way you asked her that raised red flags for us.
You have no respect for boundaries, yet you call yourself a dom? That should be the first thing you were supposed to learn if you want to dominate somebody.

Funnily enough, the only heroes that swooped in and tried to protect her from the bully were 2 women. Yeah, I am guessing now you will demand the proof we are women too :rolleyes:

And now stop spluttering about men pretending to be women, because none ever saw that as an issue here. You can ask whoever you want to prove whatever you want. You have to respect when they say no and not try to mindfuck them into it. Though you dont have what it takes for real mindfuck so you just come out as a sorry amateur.

Wow.... you're soooo right. What was I thinking?

There is excuse for someone not hearing her voice - she doesnt want them to. That should be excuse for you enough. But no, you have to try coerce and force her into complying. That is what I find disgusting and what you should understand no matter how young or socially inept you are. You are the one without excuse for slamming into her private comfort zone like a bull just because you think you have the right to demand. You dont, period.

If you are not happy with her limits all you had to do is leave her alone. Since you didnt, but tried to coerce her into complying with passive aggressive bullshit and threats to out her as a man, I am concluding you are the desperate one. If you werent you would just say "have a nice day" and go on to the next girl.

Seems you have a lot of time to play nasty little games of coercion and bullying. I like men who play games, they are imaginative and young in spirit. But not the kind of games you play. You are only young in body and have not enough imagination to even grasp what are people talking about here. Let me try again: It is not what you asked her to do, but the way you asked her that raised red flags for us.
You have no respect for boundaries, yet you call yourself a dom? That should be the first thing you were supposed to learn if you want to dominate somebody.

Funnily enough, the only heroes that swooped in and tried to protect her from the bully were 2 women. Yeah, I am guessing now you will demand the proof we are women too :rolleyes:

And now stop spluttering about men pretending to be women, because none ever saw that as an issue here. You can ask whoever you want to prove whatever you want. You have to respect when they say no and not try to mindfuck them into it. Though you dont have what it takes for real mindfuck so you just come out as a sorry amateur.

"And now stop spluttering about men pretending to be women, because none ever saw that as an issue here."

Such wisdom and truth. I don't know what came over me. Forgive me?

"Funnily enough, the only heroes that swooped in and tried to protect her from the bully were 2 women. Yeah, I am guessing now you will demand the proof we are women too"

Primalex is a woman? Well THAT'S a shocker! No, no, I really, really don't need proof that you're a woman, believe me. Judging from your writing pattern, it's pretty easy to conceptualize what your voice might sound like, and I'm having a hard time getting it out of my head. You sound like one of those trailer park hicks on an episode "COPS". lol! Yikes!

Have a lovely evening.

Sinpain

Last edited:
Stop pretending you are even bigger tool than you are. I am talking about that other personal where 2 of us tried to explain that poor girl she doesnt have to prove anything to you. Primalex was not even around then. But I guess he must be somehow important to you so give it a try?

As for how I sound like, I made 2 audios and posted not so long ago on Lit. You can try to find them. Or you can ask guys who talk to me on voice, if they would care to actually talk to you. Or you can keep imagining whatever gives you a hardon. It is all the same to me.
Judging my voice by my "writing pattern" is the most stupid thing I ever read on this board though.

You must really like me. I mean, why else would you keep writing me?

Stop pretending you are even bigger tool than you are. I am talking about that other personal where 2 of us tried to explain that poor girl she doesnt have to prove anything to you. Primalex was not even around then. But I guess he must be somehow important to you so give it a try?

As for how I sound like, I made 2 audios and posted not so long ago on Lit. You can try to find them. Or you can ask guys who talk to me on voice, if they would care to actually talk to you. Or you can keep imagining whatever gives you a hardon. It is all the same to me.
Judging my voice by my "writing pattern" is the most stupid thing I ever read on this board though.

You want my attention so bad... don't you, Stray?

Last edited:
Nope, I am just bored and you are enough of a tool not to feel sorry for you.

I think Simpson needs to prove to is that he had actually cybered with women
Before this conversation goes any further

Is this a joke? This is a joke right? This is too easy.

I think Simpson needs to prove to is that he had actually cybered with women
Before this conversation goes any further

"I think Simpson needs to prove to is that he had actually cybered with women
Before this conversation goes any further"

I think you need to learn how to read. I also think you meed to learn how to spell.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
"I think Simpson needs to prove to is that he had actually cybered with women
Before this conversation goes any further"

I think you need to learn how to read. I also think you meed to learn how to spell.

Have a nice day.

So you admit you have never webcams with a real woman?
Thanks to admitting that.

Yup. You got me.

So you admit you have never webcams with a real woman?
Thanks to admitting that.

You're absolutely right. Wow, you're so SMART!

I can tell you’re smart, based on your other posts.

Your spelling is impeccable as well.

I am humbled.

God, I admire you.

Last edited:
I am humbled.

God, I admire you.

This is a good start, but we need proof that you have webcamed with real women.
Have one confirm this. And not one of your fake accounts either!
We will know if you lie.

You don't get sarcasm, do you?

This is a good start, but we need proof that you have webcamed with real women.
Have one confirm this. And not one of your fake accounts either!
We will know if you lie.

You do realize everyone is gone, right?

My join Date: 07-03-2011. Your join date: 03-01-2014

I realize you are pretty much done here, yeah

Try again.

At least you finally spelled a sentence correctly this time.

Maybe now you can move on to trying to see if you can find a girl or two to turn on and be turned on by, instead of needlessly and obsessively addressing me.

If you you need any pointers, feel free to ask either me, or someone else who is willing to help you.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Try again.

At least you finally spelled a sentence correctly this time.

Maybe now you am move on trying to see if you can find a girl or two to turn on and be turned on by, instead of needlessly and obsessively addressing me.

If you you need any pointers, feel free to ask either me, or someone else who is willing to help you.

Have a nice day.

I am only interested in women, unlike you I guess since all you have done is told us how you like getting men off you hope are little girls.

And why would I need pointers on that?

I am only interested in women, unlike you I guess since all you have done is told us how you like getting men off you hope are little girls.

And why would I need pointers on that?

For your information he does speak to real women i.e. ME! It's not hard to prove that you're a girl all you have to do is speak for a few minutes, wow what a taxing task! If you give the respect to someone to open your mouth for a few seconds to prove you're not trying to dupe someone. Also FYI not wanting to do sexual things with another man doesn't make you homophobic it just makes you not gay!. Anyway to round things off I think most of you are just jealous that he is able to make girls feel so turned on and make me cum whenever he wants just by speaking to me, I feel lucky to have met him and he makes me more turned on than anyone else, even though he lets me speak to other guys so that I know he's the best. Also, I admire your efforts at trying to communicate with a complete lack of spelling and grammar comprehension but it doesn't seem to be working so please for the benefit of all, refrain from attempting to do so.

Last edited:
Anyway to round things off I think most of you are just jealous that he is able to make girls feel so turned on and make me cum whenever he wants just by speaking to me

:eek: *gasp*

You're darn right I'm jealous!

Last edited:
Another one who is sooo turned on.
Funny how they all sound the same :rolleyes:

Another one who is sooo turned on.
Funny how they all sound the same :rolleyes:

funny how now you need proof that someone is real, isn't that what you were protesting in the first place, ahh hypocrites.

Attachments

• image201407030003_3.jpg
    image201407030003_3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
When you choose to call people out on their spelling, it makes sense to proof your post.

Also, you've been here for three days and you two have reached a deep enough connection that you can orgasm from the sound of his voice. Wow. I might actually be jealous. What proof does he require to believe that you achieved orgasm?

Why would I bother pretending? seriously?

funny how now you need proof that someone is real, isn't that what you were protesting in the first place, ahh hypocrites.

It is not even a good attempt at Photoshop since your layers are showing!

But keep trying to impress us with fake accounts.

Back