Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew nylons were this much fun:devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh my that they are all so nice but the last one is especially nice its so beautiful more than I could imagine.

My inner kindergarten teacher is afraid you're going to start roughhousing with those scissors any minute. Better to just let me rip them open with my hands.
I think she's safe with the scissors, as long as she doesn't run with them. Very sexy thread of selfies! I have to hurry with the next comment, it has a limited shelf life....If one of Santa's helpers takes a picture in the mirror, is that an elfie?

Uh...so...
.I'm having *lots* of fun with these pics and may never stop...;):devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!♡
Oh, I'm feeling IT...and thank you again.
Mmmm...now let me feel IT;)
Well done on the nylon pictures! Love the dangling heel, very sexy! :devil:
Thanks.... now...to be dangling it in front of someone.....
oh my that they are all so nice but the last one is especially nice its so beautiful more than I could imagine.
I saw a movie once where a woman cut her nylons open to tease a man....it's on my rl sex bucket list!

^^^^^^MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE^^^^^^^

I think she's safe with the scissors, as long as she doesn't run with them. Very sexy thread of selfies! I have to hurry with the next comment, it has a limited shelf life....If one of Santa's helpers takes a picture in the mirror, is that an elfie?
I won't run...promise! Maybe crawl....kneel...or bend though;) off to take some 'elfies';)<----cute
I did! I did! Very sexy as usual! :)
Thank you thank you.....*takes bow*;)
Please don't let us stand in the way of your fun... ;)
I won't.....feel free though, to lie back or sit in the way of it....just means I'll have to climb over to find it:devil:

Yeah....my taking things literally gets in the way of my sexy somedays;) lol I usually need things spelled out.....for the record.

hahaha It's okay, I'm here for the rescue those days ;)

Ahhhh... spelled out, with you bent over my knees and one cheek in my grab? :D

Looks like you're in great Christmas Cheer!! Love the pics! Keep 'em cumming!! :rose: :kiss:
Oh...I can assure you...they'll be cumming all day and night
hahaha It's okay, I'm here for the rescue those days ;)
Ahhhh... spelled out, with you bent over my knees and one cheek in my grab? :D
Funny....I was thinking about my ass in someone's hands today...
These two are just delicious. And there's something arousing about the sight of the blades against the flesh ;)
Yikes.....;)
This is without doubt the most entrancing pic I've seen here in Lit. Thank you
I'm flattered....considering the sexy here on lit that's a huge complimemt....thank you for.posting:
No need to stop! Except maybe to drink water. Drink lots of water! Orgasms take lots of hydration! ;)
I'll hydrate...no worries....

I can't see why you should. ;) I like them very much!:)
Fair enough....thanks;)

I won't.....feel free though, to lie back or sit in the way of it....just means I'll have to climb over to find it:devil:

Please feel free to climb over - just careful of the lump in the middle there...mind your knees... ;)

Well, now I am gonna say I need to handle your ass. And your cookie
;)
Well one does go hand in hand with the other.

Please feel free to climb over - just careful of the lump in the middle there...mind your knees... ;)
I'll make sure to keep my kneeds well out of the way....I'll be very careful with the lump....I'll make sure I'm nice and gentle when I slide over....
Oh my goodness!!!
:devil:

Oh. My. God.
Well...I think you don't have a monopoly on him;)
But....I got ya!

I'll make sure to keep my kneeds well out of the way....I'll be very careful with the lump....I'll make sure I'm nice and gentle when I slide over....

Well...I think you don't have a monopoly on him;)
But....I got ya!

I don't even believe in God anymore....but you could change that really easily... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back