Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Posts
3,366
A pair of brown hours trotted down the gravel road leading to the border city of Celstine. The city was a trade hub for the human kingdom of Albion. It was often hear that the man Altar Zekar and his partner traded and spent the gains of there adventure. The pair where adventurers one day they were sell swords dealing with bandits. The next they were exploring lost ruins and forgotten dungeons. Another day they were hunting a dragon to protect a village and maybe procure its treasure hoard.

The pair met at the crisps of adulthood and had been traveling for the last three years. The lure of adventuring calling to there very souls. They received two forms of excitement whenever they discovered a new dungeon or faced a new monster. This excitement filled them with more joy than any normal job could. This excitement often gave rise to a different excitement. One that at first didn't admit to the other they felt. But one day after a hard fought battle there adrenaline running through there bodies. The excitement of combat and that other excitement building. Altar took his partner and fucked her there in the clearing. His adventuring partner was a woman. After that first coupling they often fooled around when ever the excitement of there travels got the better of them.

It was after one of these adventurers. The pair making there way to Celstine. Altar looked at his partner and said "I think we need to hire another into our adventuring group. A healer don't get me wrong im not scared of injuries its just we have been having to consume more healing potions lately. The dungeons are getting deeper and the monsters stronger. The constant need of purchasing potions and carrying around is not only hurting our pack space but also our profits."
 
"Oh? I thought maybe you got tired of fucking me."she teased. Karina Fox smiled before fixing some of her armor. After all they just had a good fuck. She walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm only teasing unless what I said is true....then I can just find another partner."she said. Knowing the idea of healer was good idea and will save them money. Karina let go of Altar before heading over to her horse. Making sure their treasure was secure before getting on. "Let's just head back to town and collect some gold."she said.
 
"I could never get tired of you Karina," Altar responded as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hand cupping her ass to pull her closer against his body. When she retreated to her horse. They finished there ride into the city. Entering a local shop the merchant looked up and said "ah my favorite suppliers. The treasures you bring in keep my little shop of trinkets and treasures running."

Altar chuckled as he said "hey Azeem. Then we have some great news. Your about ot make us a little ritcher." Pouring the treasures from there last mission on the counter. Azeem started with the gems weighing and apprising them then worked at appraising the nick knacks and artifacts." After about 30 minutes he said "I can give you 1000 for the lot thats five hundred for each o ya." Azeem's thick Darlarian accent coming out like it usually did during business.

Altar looked at Karina and said "what do you think. Five hundred will cover a couple nights in the inn to get our new member as well as resupply for our next assignment. It means were gonna have to get some new work fast. I think," glad he had proposed a healer when he did. The potions were really eating into there profits.
 
Karina nodded her head, "Sounds good to me. After all we will need warmer armor." She smiled as she took her share before they headed back out. Next was the inn as she paid for the first night. The put their horses in the stable before heading to their room. Karina lit a fire in the fireplace before removing her armor. Leaving her pants and long sleeve shirt.

Soon sitting down in front of the fire, making herself comfortable. "We need to keep an eye on the weather...it could get nasty."she said.
 
Altar joined her paying for the stable fees since she covered the room. Ever since the first time they had sex on one of there adventures the pair shared a room at most inns. Taking off his own armor and placing his sword on the wall. He joined her by the fire. Wearing only a loose shirt and his trousers. He watched the light of the flames dance off Karina and smiled.

Hearing her statement he said "yeah its been getting colder. We will definitly need to get some additional furs to wear on our travels. Especially if our next job takes us up into the mountains at all." He looked at her running his hand to push a stray strand of hair out of her face. He said "I already talked to the inn keeper. He will put up some fliers for us advertising we are hear looking for work and that we are also looking for someone with healing magic to join us."
 
"Good Though looks like a storm might be rolling tonight."she said. Karina snuggled up to Altar, nuzzling his neck. She softly kissed it. "Though we are alone."she said. Karina soon planted herself on his lap, facing him. She pulled him into a hot kiss. "I could use a good fucking from you."she whispered in his ear. Smirking before she pulled her shirt over her head. Her nice big tits bounced free and in full view.
 
Altar hissed in pleasure as she kissed his neck. He listened as she got into his lap. Telling him what she wanted. Not one to turn her down he watched as she tore off her shirt freeing her tits. Taking one in his hand he squeezed and rubbed it. Leaning down to lap at the other with his tongue. He whispered huskily "I love your tits." Continue g to pleasure them.
 
Karina moaned out as she held his head to her tits. "Oh that feels so good."she said. Though is was turning her on as he nipples were getting harder. "Oh please fuck me."she begged. Loving how big he was and knew how to fuck too.
 
Altar stood up standing so Karina was level with his crotch. Dropping his trousers and stripping his shirt. Years of adventuring made him chiseled and strong. His cock was now level with her face. Even only partially erect it was large.
 
Karina licked her lips as she watched him. She gave him a lick before shedding her pants. Leaning back with her legs open, toying with herself. "Mmmm I knew you couldn't resist."she said. Karina just couldn't wait for that cock of his. "After all we should celebrate more."she said.
 
Altar. "hmm celebrate more hugh." Leaning down between her legs he kissed her before he took his cock and gave one hard thrust fully burrying his rod to the hilt into her velvety cunt. He moaned as he lifted her lips. Fucking her slowly and teasingly at first. The lifght of the flames dancing off there naked bodies. He said 'we celebrate alot already. We celebrated when we killed those goblins. We celebrated in the middle of a dungeon after slaying that dragon. Im not against more...celebrations though." He kept fucking her slowly and said "does my archer love her brave knights mighty sword buried in her."
 
Karina moaned more as he fucked her. "Of course I love it....hence why we are celebrating again."she said. Smiling before pulling him into another kiss. Moaning into it has he went even deeper inside her. "Does my knight love this cunt? Is it satisfying?"she asked. Soon laying down on her back on the fur rug. Her tits were bouncing softly.
 
Altar moaned as he fucked her. He said "I love it Karina. It squeezes my cock in all the right ways." He leaned down kissing her lips and neck before he leaned back up. Fucking her faster now as he watched writh beneath him on the fur rug. Her generous tits bouncing each time he thrust into her pussy. He watched the light dance off there sweaty forms. Glistening in the fire light. His hands gliding up and down her thighs.
 
Karina was just loving this as she moaned louder. "Mmm faster."she said. Reaching up before pulling him closer to her bouncing tits. Smiling before she kissed his forehead. Beginning to trail her kisses down his neck.
 
Altar hearing her cries obliged. His hips thrusting faster into her tight wet cunt. The sound of slapping flesh and there moans ehcoeing in the room. When she pulled him closer to her tits he latched onto one of her nipples leaving the other tit to bounce freely. Sucking her hardened peak and even giving it a light bite. Looking up at her he fucked her even faster still. Something he often did when he was close to cumming.

When he felt her cum he grunted and said "FUCK KARINA." Her cunt clamping down on his cock like a vice. Milking him as he came filling her with his hot cum. He knew she wouldn't get pregnant though. She taking a birth control potion. Sometimes there missions called for subterfuge and she needed to seduce someone for information. He smiled at the memory remembering how it always lead her back to him. "I want a fuck from a real man." Remembering her usual words when she would be done with the target.

Rolling off of her he layed on the fur. Hot from the fire and from there sex session. He said between breaths "I bet you were planning on us doing that the whole ride into town where you?"
 
Last edited:
Karina soon felt herself cumming then felt Altar cum. Smiling as she snuggled up to him. "Yes...after all you know how to fuck."she said. Kissing his neck slowly but stayed use to him. Secretly she wanted him to father a child. Using his chest as a pillow, as she was content. "You know I prefer your cock."she said. Smiling before she sat up slowly, the stretched out. "Altar.....you think maybe we could just get us place or build one?"she asked. It would save them money and they frequent this town.
 
Altar watched her stretch. Hearing her question he said "it would make sense. We use this as our main hub so we roll in to this town alot. It would be a big investment at first but it would make sense in the long run. We wouldn't have to pay for stable fees or inn rates anymore. Maybe we can get it if we make a good turn around on our next job. We won't need potions anymore if we get that healer. We would have to split the profits in thirds now but we could also take riskier higher paying jobs."

He sat up himself enjoying the fires heat. He said "tomorrow we will stay hear at the inn hopefully. A healer at the temple saw our flier and would be interested in offering his or her services." He said "come on we got to be ready to speak to a potential party member or a client with a job so we should probably get some rest. Kissing Karina before he walked over to the fur lined bed. His cock swaying with each step.
 
Karina smiled as she listened to Altar speak. Kissing him back before slowly getting up. "Yes I will look around for jobs and see what there is. Hopefully I can find us paying one."she said. She walked over before crawling in bed by him. "Though we need to make sure they know what they are doing."she said. Curling up under the covers as she got comfortable. "Plus they need to have a horse..."she said.
 
The next morning the pair headed downstairs to the inn's Tavern. Ordering some breakfast as they sat and made there next plans. Altar took a bite of his lamb and eggs. Saying "we have a little bit of time to find a good job. The payout from that last mission will cover rooms for a couple of nights while still leaving enough for weapon and armor repairs and restocking our supplies. Its probably wishful thinking that someone will see our flyer and approach us after only one night.". He took a swig of his mead. Glad the inn had a light ale to start the day on.
 
Karina ate some of her eggs and nodded her head. "Yes but I would like to see what is a available."she said. Knowing they needed more a risky jobs but the pay would be worth it. "Plus do we plan on letting the healer live with us?"she said. She was trying to come up with a number in her head for how much the house would cost.
 
Altar ate some. Hearing her question he said "I don't see why we couldn't get the healer to live with us. We could use the home also as a base and office for our adventuring group. Meet clients at it. Maybe put a stable in for the horses to save stable fees."
 
Karina nodded her head as she was still crunching numbers. "We'll need at least three bedrooms and a stable."she said. Sipping her water as she thought about what else they would need. "Well I'm would like to head to the blacksmith and see what he has."she said.
 
Altar finished his meal. Hearing her words he said "alright Ill join you. I got some damaged parts of my armor I need repaired anyway." They headed to the blacksmith the gruff man said "welcome what kana do for ya." Altar said "I need some repair work on my armor and my friend wanted to see some things."
 
Karina smiled at the man before walking over to were he kept the archery items. Eyeing them up and comparing to what she has already bought. Having some extra gold to treat herself to some new arrows or a new dragged. She was very particular on her weapons because they needed to be able to do the job. "Sir, do you have any silver draggers?"she asked.
 
The blacksmith rubbed his beard. "Silver hugh I think I can drudge up something. Had a eccentric trader. Who custom ordered a pair. He couldn't afford them though so he never picked them up." Finding the daggers he showed them to her and said "Theve been collecting dust. Ill be taking a little of a hit on them but I can part with the pair for ten gold." Altar meanwhile was setting his armor on the counter. He knew repairs would be something that would need to be done overnight.
 
Back
Top