Dracula Untold (Open For One)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
570_Elizabeth-Olsen-reveals-love-of-auditions-3816.jpg

Alexia Conner

Back in the 1400's life was so much different, kingdoms rose and fell all you needed was to be the one standing if a battle came to your kingdom. There was a man so many years ago known as Vlad the Impaler, a man who was beyond cruel to anyone that wasn't his wife or son. He was a man that many feared because only two people in his life ever saw the goodness in him and that was his wife and son. To his wife he was innocent of any wrong doing and knew that what he did in the heat of battle was to protect them. She knew about what he did to his enemies but she did not love him any less. There life was far from perfect but she was happy being with him, being his queen and mother to there son. She knew he had everyone on his heart and held his friends close and the enemy closer. But to keep his family safe he did the unthinkable and became a vampire. It took him so long to tell his beloved what he had done to himself to keep them safe. She noticed differences in him such as his strength, he seemed stronger and a bit faster to her. She asked and he denied it for so long, until finally he showed her what he had become. She saw his skin burn before her eyes when in the sun light. It didn't take her any time at all to shield him from the sun and put up the curtain again.

She noticed the silver necklace around his neck and as he spoke she realized why he had it on, it was to hold back most of his ability so he didn't hurt his people or his family. She did not know what to think when she learned all this, but knowing it was to protect his kingdom she couldn't help but to love him twice as much if that was even possible. But her love never died for him even toward the end of her life, on his third day of not feeding she was thrown over a cliff of sorts and as he tried to reach her, they embraced as she lay dying. Begging him to feed from her, to become the monster that was needed to keep their son safe. He did so tears in his eyes and she never left his side in many ways. Wanting revenge Vlad made all of his fighters vampires, which was the biggest mistake he could have done, since all they wanted to do was kill every human and that would mean his human son that would rule after the battle ended. He couldn't have that so he did what he needed to and destoryed them all, which killed a part of him, since he killed many good friends that day. But he did what he needed to, leaving his son in the care of a good priest and promised to leave him be and to never be seen again. He bid farewell to his beloved son, from a distance he watched him grow up and become king.

That Was Only The Beginning....

2017​

Alexia Conner was the type of girl who was beautiful and very sweet, she was kind to everyone it didn't matter who you were. She loved all life rather it be man, woman or child even creature. She was known to use what little money she had access to, to make shealters for people and for animals. New York City was home of many strays and that meant human and animal alike. She donated a lot of time where and when she could, but she knew when she was very young that something was missing. She would have these dreams that she didn't know what it meant but had a feeling she would find out very soon. Her dreams were always the same, it was of people impaled on spikes around a kingdom and a man with curly black shoulder length hair with a accent that sounded like he was from Transylvania. He from what she could see he was rather handsome, he looked to be in his mid thirties to fourties. It was always the same and what made her wake up every single time is when she heard him say "Come to me my love" and as he said it she would wake up in a sweat. She didn't know how to feel about it for the longest time but she learned to trust her instincts no matter what. And her heart was telling her that all would be revealed. And all she needed to do was wait and she would know.

So Alex said nothing to no one and just went on with her life best she could, but in the beautiful spring one day she was looking to see what kind of flowers were coming out from the street venders and she looked at all kinds, everything from roses to daises it was her favorite time of the year after all and she didn't want to miss a moment of it. She sniffed a white rose and it was then she felt it. The feeling she felt every time she had that dream, her gentle brown eyes scanned the area and noticed a man a few feet away from her, she swollowed hard and didn't know what to think in that moment. He had the shoulder black curly hair. In her dreams however his face was fuzzy like her mind was trying to remember something from the past and she couldn't get past the blur. Her legs locked in place and her flesh felt like it was on fire it was a wonderful feeling in a way. In that moment there eyes locked onto one another and she watched him make his way to her, all she could hear was her heart beat as everything around the two seemed to stop. Something about him made her think they knew each other even though she had never seen him before, she gave the man a gentle smile when she was sure that he was looking at her.

"Hello" She said softly to him.

Last edited:
Alexa felt something about this man and she didn't know what it was he actually kind of bothered her as anything is even though this was the first time that she laid eyes on him it felt like she actually knew him and that was enough to get her blood boiling way he looked at her was almost like he knew her that she just shrugged it off and didn't know what To say but thankfully he spoke first and so that his name was look she saw that his hand was extended to her so she took it so firmly yet sweetly and smiled at him" nice to meet you Luke." meeting new people is always something very hard for her because she was the kind of girl that was very shy but very sweet at the same time she was beautiful, yet she separated herself from people and never really knew why she did, however, importantly believe in true love, because what you love that meant that she believed in soul mates and so made it something was very important, especially because who she was in the other life she always allowed her emotions to help guide her, not control her but to guide her, and they never let her down once, so she was curious.

" So what are you doing around these parts is really not much around here. I was actually about to go to the diner across the street to get maybe a little breakfast. Would you like to join me Luke? I mean, if you have other obligations that's fine, it's just some company when I should be kind of nice, sensitive, cold day and I don't really talk to people, watch a new nose, ai could make a friend today."

Alex watched him react to a request he seemed to really give it some thought and when he looked up to the moon she did as well it was a beautiful night she couldn't help but enjoy the thought of watching the sunset with him but she didn't know why she felt that way when she never met this man before or had she it was really hard to think around him but when he said he had to work soon but could stay with her a while she smiled so she took him to the diner and grabbed the booth in the back it was a beautiful spot it happened to be your favorite because during the day you could see the horse carriages going by the Amish since there were some Amish in the town in the cars, but most importantly, right across the way was a park that she loved to go to, and at night it was a beautiful way to see the moon and even a sunset if she was ever to stay that late, but I was then, after a few moments of silence, he asked her what she did. And looked over at him.

" Well, technically, I am an interpreter. I know 15 different languages. I am fluent in them and I'm right now pretty sure I could read and whatever language I know since reading and writing are hard because. Of the alphabet of our languages. But speaking it is the easiest of them, and in my off hours, I actually write music, I can play 4 different instruments and on occasion I like to sing, so it's nice to just let yourself go when you sing, that's why I like it, thank you me a creative edge and it helps me if I've had a bad day, what do you do and how long have you been in the city? And Amalia, curious about where you're from because you are accent accent actually sounds familiar to Me Luke are you by chance from Transylvania?' she didn't know why she asked that, and he could have been Romanian for all she knew, but why did she say Transylvania? She shrugged herself and just looked at him.

Elise couldn't believe it how he could switch songs like that so easily sometimes it is kind of hard for her to get into the language but as he started to say different things as her language she caught on very quickly she adapted its what she's always had to do with also couldn't believe it how he could switch songs like that so easily sometimes it is kind of hard for her to get into the language but as he started to say different things as her language she caught on very quickly she adapted thats what shes always had to do with this kind of job. But all she wanted was a cup of coffee, and that's what she ordered. The waitress came quickly filled a glass smile at her and gave her a check. They know her well there are rather nice to her. It was nice to feel welcome in someplace in the world.

She spoke in his native tongue " some consider you a show off, but I think you rather interesting. As for guessing it was just something inside me, pull at me until I thought of it. I follow my instincts, a lot thats who I am what I am, I am very glad to have met you luke

Alexia listen to him, and when he asked the question that he did, she thought about it for just a moment and then nodded as she felt right now she felt so at ease with him like they had known each other for years, it was actually a nice feeling and she had never felt this way before some said that happens when you have met your soul mate, but she didn't know what to do or what to believe so like anybody else she would just deal with it, but she did not and smiled at him when she spoke. " yes, I feel that way about you now Luke the second that I laid eyes on you, I started to see like I have known you for years, I feel easy around you, and it's something that's very rare for me, since I've a tendency of being shy to people, which is why being what I am kind of helps because I really don't have to talk too much and the finding is as I never feel comfortable speaking my own language of English, I don't know why, but I've always felt that way. That's for the reason why I am what am."

It was kind of funny how life could be here. She's talking to a man or really enjoying yourself and before you know it, he said he had to go, she was a little disappointed, but not that he had not much time before he had whatever it was he had to do now that it was her business so she didn't cry, but when he suggested that he make it up to her, she smiled happily and nodded to him as like a perfect time and date so she would do it." I would love to" so these kind of hard. To not wonder what their future was going to be like, but then seeing him was totally different he felt like something else was going on.

It was a nice moment. A nice night she could usually see peaks of the sun creeping through and kinda wish that they'd be able to see a sunset together, but she respected that he had to go but what she didn't realize that she was standing and she found herself standing. It was actually kind of hard to Not notice it. But in that moment she knew that he had to go so without even thinking about it, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, right after he had kissed her on the hand. Just to show respect.

"Seeya tonight then Luke"

Deep down Alexia was really happy she was glad that she had found someone but she could actually talk to it was a refreshing thing whole day she took a little nap so she didn't really need much being young was easy for her since she has a lot of energy but she decided to wear something unique she knew that he was expecting her at a certain time so she would never be late. Her hair was up in a bun, but her bangs curved on each side of her face she had ankle boots that were a high heels, thick heels. That went up to her calf and it was a nice part she had worn a very long time, then came the dress she decided to wear something dark because it was my time so she wore a black dress, it was slow cut for you can see her process a little, but not to the point where it would be a problem and I barely touched her knees, someone a time came, she went over and saw him waiting for her and those flowers she couldn't believe it.

She wanted to know how the hell he knew what her favorite flower was. They were a magnificent flower that bloomed. All the time that made you happy. She walked over to him and smiled, she took the bouquet that he offered her and kissed him because she was grateful." how did you know they were my favorite flower?"

She couldn't help but enjoy her time with Luke he was a very nice gentleman he was courteous he actually acted like a gentleman which was very rare in this world anymore she took his arm and walked the streets with him and when he said something about the art museum her head cocked to the side and she decided it would be a good idea it would be kind of cool to see a little bit of where he was from. And then she heard him say something about Dracula that really got her attention, she had heard the stories about him that he was a monster, but she liked to look beyond how people act, people have a reason for certain actions and it was important to understand such actions, the truth behind them before you judge people and quote them as monsters like some Frankenstein out of a book.

" Yes, I know the story well or from what people say, anyway, I long ago, a prince in some place in Transylvania. Whose kingdom was in trouble so he fled to some dark cave and I asked for help by an old man, an old man and I claim that have been there for God knows how long growing weary had taken the gift and rose an army, they were supposed to protect the homeland and said sadly, those who he had turned into a vampire ended up betraying, want to kill and even knew that the man they called Dracula had a child that was the main reason he wanted to protect his kingdom. Now people label him as a monster, but you have to think about what led up to such actions to such thirst for vengeance and blood.

On that saying the killing people is good but sometimes there are reasons behind such actions and that is what I mean me he was no beast to be feared I know his life did not fear him because rumors had said that she found out about him when they were camped in a tent she was not afraid and it was her blood that turns him into a Vampire to seal the deal to become one for all eternity and then having to kill the vampires he created because he wanted the death of all humans in the death of his son, now that he is bloodshed, that is not ok to deal just because they want to be a superior race.."

She hadn't realized how she was talking. Until she saw a look on his face, she didnT know how to read it right there and then, but she blushed, she felt kind of silly, normally she didn't get into the heart of such subjects, though she had to face that she never dated before so she was really nervous, which is why she was talking a mile a minute. She was content in the moment, but he held her. There was something very familiar about it too, especially his sent." you will have to forgive me Luke, I didn't mean to blabber like that. Usually I would be teased for such things, but I feel that you are much different than. Though really, I was never really into the men that are around this area because they are all a bunch of asses and I am passionate about the subject of Dracula."

She listened to him and I was enjoying the time with him she didn't want to ever say goodbye to this man there was something about him something very familiar she did not know what it was but she wished she knew because she wanted to get to know him even much better than she was now which is why she agreed to come in the first place he seemed intrigued that she could see about what she believed in when it came to vampires and couldn't help but smile. She didn't know what to tell him because the truth was that she had these visions and have since she was a little girl but a woman that looked almost like her. She didn't know what to tell him because she didn't want him to think he was talking to a mad woman. But then again, he seemed rather intrigued, and once you believe what she did so decided to say what the hell and began to explain herself, saying nothing but the truth.

" Ever since I was young, I've been having dreams of what I think I have been a past life and it did involve such things. Involved a man in a cave who was a vampire one older than time, perhaps the truly first vampire giving another man power, perhaps I'm wrong and perhaps in my even maybe even nuts, but I believe in past lives and who knows what my past life may have been, but the stories like Dracula and Anne rice. Things just did not. Sounds like it was true it's hard to describe because it's more of a feeling than anything. I am sucker for romance. I don't believe in monsters in the darkness. There is always a reason behind every action some would see what he did Barbara to protecting his wife and his son and trying to protect his country. There is nothing bad about that. Blood is thicker than water, as they say.."

She smiled at him. She wanted to be around him he was kind he was handsome and there was something familiar about him, something she didn't know why. She was very comfortable with him, it was nice. Everything in her bone and blood told her to continue a relationship with him, and then she heard him mutter that it was dangerous for her to be around him, she cocked her head to the side and did not understand what he meant by that. How could he be dangerous? He looked like the average Joe as they say. She placed her hand in his and squeezed it showing that it was ok "what's wrong? " she asked the concerned about what was going on in his head, the look on his face, he looked actually scared. He could talk to her but she did not know why he said it.

" This must seem strange to you, but I feel close to you, even though I just met you if there's something wrong, you can talk to me about it, I'm a good person to vent too. What did you mean by a dangerous to be with you?"

A long time ago, her mother taught her about true love how love could be so true that even if you die in your next life you will find your partner again will share the memories of that other life, so in that moment when she looked at him and asked if she trusted him of course, she nodded, she did not know why she trusted him because she really didn't know him, but she did, it was strange, but she was happy when she nodded, yes to something inside her, urged her and seeing these creatures around her frightened her, but when she fell asleep she had no idea what was going on, she had no idea what he was doing what he was what he had to do because all of a sudden she went from darkness being asleep to being woken up, but she looked around seeing where she was. Confusion could be seen on her face it was written all over, she was not screaming, she was calm. She just wanted to know what was going on.

"Luke? I need you to tell me what's going on, where the hell are we, and how do we get you so quickly and how did i sleep so easily? I always have issues sleeping" there was no fear in her face. No fear in her words, just confusion. She looked up at the night and side softly and hailing that night air. She looked around her and could not help but smile she always wanted adventure and now she had it from what she could tell.

Last edited:
When she saw those long fangs come out of his mouth, everything in her world just stopped something inside her knew him, he said his name was Vlad not Luke. Before she had a chance to say anything to ask any question, he put her out again, but this time there was something revealing about her dream. She saw herself with long blonde hair and she was falling to her death he managed to grab her but unfortunately she still hit the bottom she lay there in pain she did not show anything that indicated it but it was easy to see on her face she was in great pain. The promises that were whispered the things that needed to be said were said and she felt his fangs going through her neck, drinking her blood and sealing him as a creature of the night. The dream meant everything to her because for the first time she saw herself not somebody else.

As she dreamed she was actually talking out so he could hear whatever it was, she was saying because the dream pushed her from death and then until life, but she spoke Remembering what she had forgotten.

" Promise me, you will protect our son to see him grow and become a good man" the rest was mumbled out but that little portion of her dream was heard.

Alex began to wonder all sorts of things and in a way she wished she had him turn her into a vampire but she was scared. Scared that she would have changed and he would have had to kill her, because she would have wanted him to take her out instead of hurting innocent people. She did not have long to decide, all she could do was feed her husband. To make sure there son lived, and she wanted a life for her son. To have a wife, some kids and die a very old and well loved man. Everything she wanted for her kind son. She had no idea what went on without her, but had a feeling her husband would have a lot to tell her and she wanted to know everything. She knew he never remarried and would have wondered why if she did not know him. But she knew him to well even if she was the reborn version of what she started out to be.

"What happened to Îngeras? Did he ever have a family, die old and well loved?" She asked knowing he was about two hundred years dead but she wanted to know. She patted the bed she was sitting on, she looked up at him and was happy he was with her and his bedroom reminded her of home.

As she listened to him and drew very sad it did not surprise her that he turned some people, it was understandable that he would not want to be alone. He just lost her, he needed someone by your side for eternity, but the second that he said he turned them and they were not by a side, she knew he had to kill them, it was then she heard the comment about her blood. She was not Afraid of him, they might be starting over in a different world and a different time. She looked into his eyes she would do anything for the man all her memories made her warmer made her sink of what could happen. She showed no fear what so ever, placed her hand to his cheek.

"What can I do Vlad, my body maybe different but because of the memories I'm not afraid of you."

She listened to him tell his tale and was a bit taken back he tried to turn her a few times, she looked down it was easy to understand how he felt. Had the roles been reversed she would die a little more. She looked at him and went to him pure sadness in her eyes she would not ask anything of him she loved him to much. She kissed his cheek and sighed softly letting him go since she didn't want to tempt him with the smell or sound of her blood. "All those times you turned me, did I remember you and our life before? " she hoped he would say no because maybe that's why it never worked. Everything inside her wanted to die for ever hurting him. It was hard to look at him watching her die over and over, reminded her of a poem she heard when she was a child in this life, she started a speak German the way she spoke it was easy to tell it was something important to her, she looked up at him and thought of the translation would be in there original language, everything inside her was confused but it was how she felt as she spoke in there language.

"His gaze from staring through the bars has grown so weary that it can take in nothing more. For him, it is as though there were a thousand bars. And behind those thousand bars no world. As he paces in cramped circles over and over. His powerful strides are like a ritual dance. Around a center where a great will stands paralyzed. At times the curtains of the eye lift without a sound. And a shape enters, slips through the tightened silence of the shoulders. Reaches the heart and dies." She looked up at Vlad and saw more then a predator, she still saw the man she loved. She had to explain some things, she thought for a moment and didn't know how to say how she was feeling. She wasn't very good expressing herself in this life, but here she was standing in front of her soul mate not aged a day he was hundreds of years old yet he had not changed.

"Vlad I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you, I damned you, it may have been your choice to take and use the dark gift. But it was I who begged you to take my blood and to accept what you were. I thought I was doing it to protect our son, but in doing so you have endured more than you ever should have. To watch me die three times by you trying to turn me. Then see me murdered by some monster, you died a little more everytime. Had that been you I know I would have. I will never ask you to turn me unless you find a way to do it successfully, I will never burden you again with the taking of my life" she said softly, that poem shows I viewed my life until you came for me. But I do love you I always will and will be by your side I'd do it happily if you let me"

Back