Need a females perspective

Newcummer37

Loves Spam
First question, what's the best way to ask a girl if she'll let you cum her mouth?

Second question, how do girls prefer guys to have their pubes I'm totally shaving for example from what I've read online that seems to be what girls prefer and I'm not a fan of body hair anyway

She will tell you if she wants it there or not.

Trimmed or shaved, a little bit of effort gets noticed. Captain Caveman just says you don't care.

Think it depends on the age of the woman for shaved. The younger girls seem to be more likely to keep themselves bare.

Have her read two stories - one that consists of a guy cumming in a woman's mouth and one that doesn't. Ask her to read them and then ask her which turned her on the most.

First, women do not share a brain. There is no one thing that we all like or don't like.

I've never had a guy ask if he could cum in my mouth. Not that I can remember. But I guess the way to go about that is to ask her as she is sucking you off.

As for hair... Shaving leaves stubble. I don't like stubble. But other than that, I have no preference. Whatever the guy likes best.

First question, what's the best way to ask a girl if she'll let you cum her mouth?

Second question, how do girls prefer guys to have their pubes I'm totally shaving for example from what I've read online that seems to be what girls prefer and I'm not a fan of body hair anyway

I think if you tell her you’re cumming while she sucks you off and let her decide whether she’s going to swallow or not....I’m not sure of the success rate of persuading someone to let you cum in their mouth if they’ve already decided they don’t like it / don’t want to ( unless they are very inexperienced)

With regards pubic hair I never gave this a second thought until I went with a man who shaved his and kept everything else pretty well groomed. I don’t particularly expect every man to be shaved but I do expect a bit of effort not to look like the wild man of Borneo.... particularly if you have expectations of your partner keeping her legs etc smooth. It’s only fair after all.

Last edited:

1.) Just say you are going to cum. Most girls will decide from there. Or just be direct and ask where do you want it? You can also ask before sex. Many girls have preferences and will tell you if asked directly.

2.) Do what you like unless you get a special request. My personal preference is trimmed.

Back