Bullied (closed)

Lil_Blushy

Virgin
Joined
Jun 13, 2018
Posts
4
Alex sat in the waiting room of the Assistant Principal's office, his stomach a nervous knot of anxiety. Only five foot and ninety-five pounds soaking wet, he was the smallest boy in his senior class... the proverbial runt of the litter. He wasn't sure why he had been summoned; he wasn't that kind of kid. He was a good student and never caused any trouble. Unfortunately, trouble had a way of finding him in the form of bullies.

He sat and twisted his hands in his lap as he eyed the clock. He may be small of frame and virtually void of muscle, but Alex had a charm about him. A stylish mop of blonde curls covered his head and piercing sapphire eyes flashed behind a pair of thin, wire-frame glasses. His school uniform was cleanly pressed without a single button undone and necktie bound tight around the collar.

Alex shuffled his feet, pondering what he could have done to earn this summons, but waited patiently for his time to come.
 
Mr. Simpson looked out his office window to see Alex. The tiny senior was always being pushed around and usually gave in. Mr. Simpson knew this all too well and had dealt with many of these bullies for four years.

He steps to the door and opens it. "Alex, come on in please. Have a seat."

This tiny boy had always appealed to Mr. Simpson. But not in the way others had. His eyes were amazing, and that tiny frame just begged to be utilized appropriately.

"Look, Alex, I know senior year is nearly done and I was wondering if you had any plans. Graduation is around the corner, and I was curious what your next step was. Because I think I have something perfect for you."

Mr. Simpson steps out of his chair and sits on his desk by Alex. "Remember that homecoming skit you and some other guys put on last year where you dressed as cheerleaders? I think that is a good calling for you."

Mr. Simpson puts his hand on Alex's chin and lifts it to meet his eyes. "You looked like a perfect sissy that day, Alex, and I know you would be a great one. Now, meet me here after school and we can discuss."

Mr. Simpson looks Alex up and down wickedly before helping him to his feet. As Alex turns to leave, Mr. Simpson slaps his ash hard. "Right after school ... or maybe we won't be seeing you at graduation."
 
Alex breathed a sigh of relief when Mr. Simpson told him he wasn't in any kind of trouble, and instead was there to talk about... some kind of summer job?

"Look, Alex, I know senior year is nearly done and I was wondering if you had any plans. Graduation is around the corner, and I was curious what your next step was. Because I think I have something perfect for you."

"Oh, uh... I don't have any concrete plans yet, sir," the small boy answered and sat up in his seat. "I'm looking for work, like everyone else." He decided not to elaborate on his family's financial woes. College would have to wait.

"Remember that homecoming skit you and some other guys put on last year where you dressed as cheerleaders? I think that is a good calling for you."

Alex's cheeks flushed crimson. "That... that was just a stupid joke..." his voice trailed off and the assistant principal continued before he could ask what he meant by a "calling". Like... he should pursue comedy or something?

"You looked like a perfect sissy that day, Alex, and I know you would be a great one. Now, meet me here after school and we can discuss."

The boy's jaw would've dropped if not for Mr. Simpson holding his chin. "Uh... sissy, sir?" Surely he hadn't heard that right. "I'm not sure I know what you~~"

But the principal gave him no opportunity for questions; instead took him by the arm away from his seat and out the door -- accenting his bizarre statement with what sounded like a threat and slap to his bum. The door shut and Alex's eyes darted around the waiting area and all beyond in case anyone had seen him getting spanked. Fortunately, class was back in session and he was alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

The last two periods of the day lasted an eternity as Alex sat and pondered what Mr. Simpson had meant. The only thing he was sure about was the man meant it when he told him to return after school.

Once the final bell rang, Alex returned to Mr. Simpson's office door. The secretary was gone for the day so he knocked a few times and awaited a response.
 
Mr. Simpson is in his office when he hears a weak knock on the door. 'Come.in, Alex," he barks.

The boy walk in, and Mr. Simpson can see fear in his eyes. He gets a wicked grin.

"Sit, Alex," he tosses the boy a gym bag. "In there is everything g you need to graduate. I raided the equipment room and found their smallest cheerleader outfit. Meet me at the address in the bag wearing that at 5 tonight. That gives you two hours to decide if you are going to embrace your sissiness or repeat a year of high school."

Mr. Simpson stands over the boy and caresses his face. "I have seen you get bullied around this school, but I also see that you do nothing to stop it. Just come over, take some pictures and go. I promise they are for no one but me, Alexandra."

Dan lifts Alex to his feet and gropes his ass through his jeans. "Now get this tiny little body out of here." He slaps the boys as and leads him out the door with the bag.
 
"Oh, no...." Alex murmured to himself as he pulled open the zipper to the gym bag. He had been too nervous to check its contents at the school, or even in his car, and had waited until he arrived home to a bedroom door he could lock. Mr. Simpson's words echoed in his mind, as did the lingering sensation of strong hands fondling his ass -- the only part of his tiny body that wasn't just skin and bone.

It's weird, but he's only going to take a few pictures... Alex reasoned to himself as he emptied the bag's contents. He wasn't kidding when he said the uniform was small. Alex held it up to his body and reasoned it would fit, but the skirt was practically nothing -- any shorter and it'd be a belt. Guess I'm wearing jeans this summer, he reasoned and started filling the bath with warm water.

This was messed up... was he really going to go through with this??

Yeah, it was an insane proposition, but Mr. Simpson swore the pics were just for himself and no one else would ever know. And Alex figured that had to be true... can you imagine what would happen if people found out a school principal was demanding a male student dress up as a cheerleader for pictures?!

When the tub was full, Alex stripped out of his boy clothes and fetched a razor. The uniform top was cut just past the breasts with plenty of belly left exposed, and he knew his legs would need to be hairless so he got to work. Chest, armpits, forearms, then legs he worked methodically to remove his body hair. And last, staring down at a penis that seemed a touch too excited at this proposition, decided to shave it as well. No sense in having a clean top and legs and not attend to what's between! Or at least that's what he told himself.

After the quick bath and shave Alex returned to his bedroom and the contents of the gym bag. Mr. Simpson had included a small makeup kit he wasn't entirely sure how to use... especially around the eyes. But he could manage a few strokes of blush to his porcelain cheeks and puckered at the mirror as he painted his lips red.

He dressed in the embarrassingly skimpy uniform and completed the look with a blonde wig that was provided. A few strokes of a brush and part, then he split the long silky strands into a pair of pigtails. The reflection in the mirror caused him to gulp and swallow hard. He could barely recognize himself and hoped no one else would either when he darted to his garage to leave for his 5:00 meeting.
 
Mr. Simpson gets home and showers. He puts on comfy gym shorts and a t shirt and sips a beer. Around 5, he hears a car pull into his driveway. He looks in the window to see an obvious high school kid's car. He sees a cute blonde and quickly realizes. That's Alex.

He goes to the front door and opens it. He sees Alex sitting, waiting. When they catch eyes, Mr. Simpson waves him in. He gasps when the sissy steps out. "Hey, Lexi, so glad you came over. Come on in!"

They walk in the front door and soft music is playing, the lights dim. Mr. Simpson grabs Alex's ass again as the door closes. "MyGod, Lexi, why haven't you been dressing like this for years? You look amazing." His hand doesn't leave the tight ass. "Please, call me Daniel. All the good girls do."

Daniel leads the sissy toward the couch, hand still on his ass. "Sit." When Alex does, Daniel pulls out his phone and snaps a pic. "See? That isn't bad, right?"
 
Back
Top